Please can someone explain what Voldemort was thinking when he attached himself to the back of quirrels head? All day...

Please can someone explain what Voldemort was thinking when he attached himself to the back of quirrels head? All day, for 9 months straight, he was stuck there.

Everytime quirrel masturbated to his underage students.

Everytime quirrel shitted, he was there, hearing every splash.

Did quirrel feed him? Did he lay out meat and juice and have to bend down, backwards, as Voldemort gnawed at his treats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0ByM5GjLrk
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vpzrc8f7Tw
theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-18387,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wizards don't shit or masturbate, they use spells to empty their bowels and testicles. Read the books, ffs.

everytime Quirrel was being fucked up the pooper, ol' Voldy was making eye contact

STRETCHED

Does Voldrmort use Quirrel's lungs, stomach, etc? Does he need to eat?

>voldemort still has a big concord nose
Why didn't they fix this and put snake slits like his later apperances?

Why is a white fucking male wearing a purple turban in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Was he just a living face on the back of a head or did they actually share internal organs etc.?
When Quirrel jacked off did Voldemort feel it too?

KEK

I kinda took it as voldemort was leeching off his energy, too weak to become his own thing again, that he wasn't always there 24/7 on the back of his head, that's just the way his ''soul'' could manifest and talk to him at needed times. To be there nonstop a full year would be dumb as heck.

absolutely WEAK intro
1/10

Then why did he wear the turban?

What if quirrel rolled over in the middle of the night and suffocated his master? He'd wake up to a dead face on his skull.

>m-master, are you awake?
>my lord, d-dark lord, helloooooo
>gets mirror, holds it at angle above his head
>sees x_____x
>oh...shit...

He didn't really have a choice, his actual body was completely destroyed.

>m-master, are you awake?
>my lord, d-dark lord, helloooooo
>gets mirror, holds it at angle above his head
>sees x_____x
>oh...shit...
Never post again

being bald is its own curse

He was Muslim you shitlord.

just admit your observation got shitted on because of the turban. did you forget he wore a turban at all times? no need to feel bad if you forgot about it.

Probably didn't feel as weird as being disembodied for over a decade.

Muslims don't wear turbans, its Sikhs

>the American version was "the sorcerer’s stone" because they were scared that americans didn't know what a philosopher was

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Was kinda doing it ironically.

Shart in Hogwarts

Before he attahed himself to quirrel he was forced to live as rats, taking over their body but they died quickly and he was always on the hunt for the next rat to possess before his older rat body withered away, he said it was torture and almost gave in before dumbass quirrel strolled along and he managed to convince him somehow to help him

b8

>that fanfic of quirrell pussying out and trying to communicate to dumbledore using code words and hand signals that the dark lord is on the back of his head and he wants out

I never understood why didn't quirrel/voldemort go to snape and ask him for help instead? didn't voldemort think snape was a death eater?

>they use spells to empty their testicles

That just takes away all the fun.

>atlas shrugged
>god tier

>Why is a white fucking male wearing a purple turban

He had encounters with vampires in Albania so he wore it stuffed with garlic. Read the books faglord

"Kinda"

Fuck off plebbiter.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0ByM5GjLrk
was it like this?

Make me

wait wrong clip this one
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vpzrc8f7Tw

obviously ironic, or maybe he should have added /s so that your autistic mind gets it, fucking redditor

theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-18387,00.html

He had a lotta loyalty for a hired gun

They go through the entire book and film series acting as if Muggles are some unevolved, idiotic life form, and yet until around 200 years ago wizards were literally shitting themselves because they hadn't figured out how toilets work.

>Bloody filthy mudbloods *BBBRRAAAAAPF* Soiling our hallowed halls with their sheer presence *BBRAP* *BRRRAAAAPPP* *sniff* mmm pungent. . . The school should ban those uncivili- *BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFF* Oh yeah, that's it nice and easy. . . ban those uncivilized subhumans. Removus me poopus!

>designated shitting halls

utter garbage you degenerate little monkey

If he took it off, would he have died?

>What kinda cut you want senpai?
>Just give me the stone!!!!!
>Say no more

>Sup Forums in my Sup Forums
neat

never seen this movie, i hate how the voices remind me abit like that crappy south park cartoon

To be fair, if you could shit and point your wand at the shit and make it vanish forever, we'd have no need for modern plumping either you dumb cunt.

TEME!!! FUROSOFURU SUTONU DOKO E!?
EXPECTUS NO NIHONGO!!!

Itai! D-d-dame Wo-worudumorute.

U R U S A I

etc. etc.

Japanese Harry Plopper would have been so much better.

Was this in the movie?

What? Only the death eaters look down on muggles. Most others are fasinated even by normal stuff like planes, like arthur weasley.

No, he thought Snape had abandoned the cause years ago. This was covered in book 6.

This is the gayest, most boring pasta

Why do they have bathrooms ffs

STOOL IN SCHOOL

>I'd definitely shit myself all the time if it was easier to clean up

Good to know your basic level of self-respect, user

You idiot, he had a more snake-like appearance after the resurrection ritual in the graveyard at the end of the triwizard tournament (Goblet of fire) since poison from Nagini, his pet serpent/familiar/horcrux was used in it as an ingredient of the potion.

Just imagine being a wizard and having the chance to relieve yourself in the Goblet of Secrets™ or whatever it was called. The book would have been great this way, nobody rigged the results, everyone took a shit in the goblet and, as we all know, since Harry Potter is shit that's why he was chosen.

>planes
>normal
I am still fascinated by them whenever I see them. I understand how it works, but seeing tons of metal filled with people rise to the sky will never not have me in awe.

People at airports treat me like I am special though, so there's that.

kek, she couldn't have written that now

>Talking to QT3.14
>She pulls a difficult face out of the blue
>Looks like she is in fucking labor
>Tries to make small talk, but interrupts herself with grunts and pushes
>points wand at ass
>"Erasus fecalus"
>Continues talking with me with face of intense relief

why doesn't his face look anything like his face in the later movies

Will WB use their rights to hire an anime studio and make such a thing happen?

All the highschool slice of life stuff included in the books would actually work quite nicely in a serialized anime.

philosophers are people like jordan b peterson

>he doesn't know what a philosopher's stone is

Sad!

No, but I feel like this is one of Rowling's slightly nicer touches/

"No!"

Of all the scenes from the book that were cut out of movies nothing angered me more than the scene where George and Harry beat the shit out of Malfoy.

Best moment in all the books honestly.

>ywn be a young student in hogwarts getting prime underage wizard pussy

Must be nice having the brain of a 6 yo.

more

You're from the reddit thread

Most of the kids in the school can't even do basic spells. Expellibowelus one of the last spells they learn, because wiping ass builds character.

Never been on reddit in my life, straight from digg to Sup Forums since 07.

Glad someone recognizes a quality moment though.

if you can't get pussy in normal life why would it be different at hogwarts

brit girls are alot easier dumbass.

You can't erase memories in normal life, that is why.

>fantastic beasts 2 info

>Joining the cast will be Wolf Roth (imdb) as a character called Spielman; Call the Midwife star Victoria Yeates (imdb) as Bunty; Derek Riddell (imdb) as Torquil Travers; Poppy Corby-Tuech (imdb) as Rosier; and Cornell S John (imdb) as Arnold Guzman. The names ‘Travers’ and ‘Rosier’ stand out in particular; these last names turn up in the Harry Potter series and belong to two Death Eaters who served Lord Voldemort.
>Actor and comedian Jessica Williams (imdb), best known for her work on The Daily Show, and Fiona Glascott (imdb) have also been cast in the film, but their roles haven’t been revealed.

Could easily take the hair of a more popular guy, use polyjuice potion, seduce a girl and fux her.

Could erase her memory after.

Could freeze her with a petrify charm.

Could use imperius curse and control her.

Hard to do these irl m8.

>Poppy corby tuech
aaaaaand claimed well before the casuals can.

how is that any easier or more moral than getting a girl drunk enough to fuck you

>Being a brainlet who can't think of things to do when literal magic is at his disposal
I am guessing you don't work in a field that requires creativity or out of the box thinking.

>get friendzoned by nice girl
>get upset
>take afew of her hairs from her coat when she's not looking
>use polyjuice potion
>rubbing your hogwart pussy for 8 hours every night and turning up to classes with no sleep the day after, week on week

>how is pointing a wand and muttering something easier than spending time and money sweet talking a girl into letting her guard down so she'll drink enough to get so pissed she'll let you fuck her but then it still isn't the same as the magical option because she is FUCKING DRUNK NOW.

I know this is all make belief fun we are having here, but are you aware of this and playing an intentional devil's advocate or are you genuinely retarded?

>getting a girl drunk enough to fuck you
Doesnt work like that. Magic seems 20x easier.

Using the tools presented by Rowling for lewd scenes really is great. She truly is an unrecognized creative genius.

Prepare to get mother hen'd

If a girl is absolutely not interested in you, there is no such thing as "drunk enough to fuck". She'll pass out before that point. You are on a website filled with people who no girl is interested in whatsoever, we'll all take the magic wand thank you very much.

speak for yourself. Sometimes reading these comments makes me think i'm the only normie here.

He's a big guy

>Fred's death makes sense now

REVENGE YOU GINGER ASSHOLE!

Wew if only Rowling had this sense of humor.

seems a bit rapey but that's not my business
*sips tea*

>not imagining the various ways you could have sex

Harry never used his invisibility cloak to spy on girls, fucking gay

Sup Forums is the normie st board around, unsurprising as its subject matter is one of the least niche and easiest go get into.

The books always hint at this stuff. There's a small passage in half blood prince of some 7th year boys using a spell and playing a game, they'd point their wand at a passing girl and their underwear would literally pull down and fly off towards the boys, whoever got the most within 5 min won, i believe it's called Clititch.

>reading the Japanese translation

nice