Don't worry, greatest ally

I know it's really Ahmed behind those anti-American, supposedly French shit-posts. I won't let him break us apart!

>not hating America

you can't irrationally hate the us as a european, u fucked up the entire western world for the past 100 years just like brits and the french

How are you enjoying that Swedish welfare money and Scandinavian underage pussy, Mamadou? Surely life in Europe isn't that bad.

I see you hate freedom Mohammad , no wonder you've been enslaved since birth to mindless follow.

I bet you even blame muricans for "ruining arab world"

If you guys would have not fallen pray to brainless warmongering faith , maybe your part of the world wouldn't have been so bad.

I mean consider the fact that 2000 years Babylon was Great , Egypt was Great , Persian was Great , Greek Colonies were Great...

But then you ruined them... I guess now its sweeden turn

I fucking hate mudslims, and I fucking hate big fatty americans. U mad ?

GOOD JOB AMERICAN

To be fair you guys are some of the best EU posters along with Norway.
HON HON HON HON

You must hate the government, not the people

Mahmoud, the rope will come for you.

I like america and hate france Desu

But you love Germany you filthy roach.

And that's why Muslims are lower than dogs: a dog never bites the hand that feeds it.

I dont know shit about germany .
Feed us , more like steal from us but that doesnt matter , you should say this to my grandpa not me

I am not a shitskin and i promise that i will not shitpost anymore instead i will shit my pants every afternoon to remind me the suffering you have known for centuries.

Best regards.

>Not hating you since the (((allies won)))

Excuse-moi. Est-ce que tu embrasses les inconnus ?

Non ?

Donc, je me présente.

(Excuse me, do you kiss strangers? No? Then let me introduce myself)

Just say embrasses-tu les inconnus?

Both work, faggot. You'll be the first one to flee to France when the Islamists take power of shitty country.

BEST BROS 4 LIFE

SORRY UK

>that jew nose

Why do french people have jewish noses? A guy in my class is from France, "Pierre de XXX" and he has the JEWEST NOSE I have ever seen. Same goes for your pick related.

Dude French anons love the sharting meme and it's only funny when they do it too.

I dislike the US government, but I acually admire the spirit of the original Americans, the City upon a Hill etc.

The US and France are probably the two existential Huwhite nations, for better or worse. Or maybe not, I don't know, I'v been drinking.

www.bangbros.com

Est ce que makes it heavy , and i already have 2 westerner nationalities that arent french , so yeah id never live in your country