A few months ago, this man had the #1 song in the United States

A few months ago, this man had the #1 song in the United States.

He just released this, er, "statement":

twitter.com/LifeOfDesiigner/status/774711766475534336

Now, I want you to judge for yourself, is this a mentally capable man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJlUribp3c
youtube.com/watch?v=m6Q-cwsS-rg
youtu.be/ProbPpO_8oo
genius.com/Desiigner-panda-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=NoDRROeGo-8
youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc
youtube.com/watch?v=rZeDuJrUu_U
youtube.com/watch?v=RfSWiE0l9FE
youtube.com/watch?v=LVOS_lzgEpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DbGc9OFMRp4
youtube.com/watch?v=nzpZov-VFLk
youtube.com/watch?v=EpV_WbjyY00
youtube.com/watch?v=DvFzDZb8ttE
youtu.be/81WPfMRQT1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>#1 song in the United States
What song? Literally who?

What does he says? I use palemoon and can't hear the monkey noises he does

PANDA PANDA PANDA

A song called "Panda", mostly consisting of ooks and eeks, boasting about his money/girls/violent behavior, etc.

WE

He sort of does seem mentally retarded.

>crazy man, niggas is crazy word DIRRRRRRR we back out here man YOU DID I ain fuckin laugh but dis is crazy I hey dicks ah did we sell PIMPS? WE AINT GONE THRU DAT SHIT NO MORE BABY. WE THRU THIS MORE BABY. WE WERE THRU THIS FUCKIN THING SHIT RITE *too incomprehensible to transcribe* Ah here bah back in the city I know wut tryna KEKEKEKE swirl AYY *incomprehensible*

What did he mean by this?

Looks somalian. So the answer is: "Nope".

almost right

you misinterpreted the part about the label and ya dig

translation pls?

Remember when even hit songs you hated were still catchy and got stuck in your head

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJlUribp3c

youtube.com/watch?v=m6Q-cwsS-rg

I think they are starting to sign random nobodies and giving them money so more niggers fall into the thug lifestyle.

when are they going to realize its the jews keeping em down

desiigner is possessed by demons. he sold his soul to the illuminati/satan.

>is this a mentally capable man?
He's just a nigger. This is how most niggers talk. Southern niggers are even more unintelligible.

I am more offended by whites calling this nigger a "legend".

I don't know when this all started but it used to be a word that would describe exceptional men like the one in my picture. You know people who went down in history and are remembered 100 years later.

This nigger can be forgotten in 2 months as he is there are millions of chimps just like him.

ugh! i hate all this black hate

Translation:
>We had opposition, but we triumphed. We celebrate because of our beneficial conditions.

What do these nigger "artists" even produce?

1. They have no musical talent
2. They have no singing talent
3. The lyrics of their songs could be written by anyone. There are 14 year old white kids writting better rap songs than this nigger

Listening to it now, how the hell can it be #1 in the us, that's one of the most retarded "songs" i've heard, it's not even objectively good.

American ""culture"".

they produce mental states in the target audience for the music that is beneficial for world elites to control the masses.

When you fill people's heads with "nigga nigga money money pussy pussy" so much that eventually that's all they know, then they are effectively thinking with their instincts and not their rational minds 100% of the time. Then all you have to do is impose a condition with a predictable instinct response, and you can make people act like they're all starcraft units. They just do exactly what you tell them because they're reduced to automatons.

These "artists" are not successful because they're talented, they're successful because they're excellent population control tools.

12-21 year old girls love listening to this shit

It's fucking disgusting desu

the devil bro. the song caters to our primal instincts. letting us fall into the trap of satan

I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA

Anyone that thinks niggers are attractive has that same deficiency that make's fat people not notice how gross their own bodies are.

All the more reason to embrace Islam. Rap and degenerate music will have no place in Allahs kingdom

Just looking at that dumb face is revolting.

Day of the rope cant come fast enough.

>this

Check him out: youtu.be/ProbPpO_8oo

Good shit m8

TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TURNER

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA
>PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

essentially this.

>they tried strong arm strong arm walking guy walking guy hand sign fire fire happy face

what did he mean by this

It's all about the beat. Producers should get all the credit for most rap songs these days

I think he said "sell pills"

Wtf is his voice? Sounds like he just got impaled by a javelin into his bollocks and through his vocal chords. Jesus Christ that was awful to listen to.

I believe he is saying that do to some unforeseen and/or sudden circumstances he no longer is forced to operate Lamborghinis, Rolls Royces, and possibly other automobiles.

Prolly a bullet stuck in his throat.

If it looks like a retarded nigger and talks like a retarded nigger, then chances are it's a ________ ______.

OMFG, and has +130.000.000 views!

I fear for you USA if you don't stop this stupid shit pop culture.

That's what crack does to you. Remember the guy from jackass who had simiar voice?

Just reading the lyrics now.
genius.com/Desiigner-panda-lyrics

4 repeated verses exactly the same

2 verses where he just says panda several times

And "brilliant" lyrics like this.

"Zana Ray fuckin' up shit and she doin' her business
I be gettin' to the chicken
Countin' to the chicken
And all of my niggas gon' split it"

"Niggas up in the bank, we gon' drill the bank
Fuck we gon' kill the bank, get it"

etc.

like pic related in real life. And you said it was #1 in the US?

Just..

chekd

what the fuck was going through his head when he made this video.

If it weren't for black people there'd be no metal, rock, or country.

git git grrrrah

essentially:

i am now out of jail, they couldn't keep me in there
they think i need to sell pills, but we don't do that kind of thing any more because i'm a rich rapper now, everything is going great
i'm excited to be back out in the city

git git grrrrrah

Jews own the television radio and music companies.
Thus this is what is promoted using primary colours and fast moving images for suggesting new social norms.

>implying this is a bad thing

this

it's not that hard

How do i translate to english?

well, it sucks. the devil has got to us. we will ultimately cater to our own desires no matter what. and hold ourselves to no higher authority

>He doesn't like nig music
Post more bangers
youtube.com/watch?v=NoDRROeGo-8

Sounds about right. It's like that cartoon with the Jew signing the blacks to record contracts and then whites changing their attitudes. So on a basc level it's promote degeneracy to weaken the nation. Jews have been doing this as long a usury. They're pretty much pros.

>DAS RITE WHITE BOI, WE INVENTED MUSIC

I love this meme.

i've literally never heard this "song" before

How would blacks play that music without the white invented instruments?

A fucking bootlipped monkey'
>BLLLLLLLT
>we aint godda sell pills
>niggs
>we aint godda do dat no mo
Fucking meme magic has gone too far

Or.. you could stop listening to shitty music and regain control and responsibility over your life again.

If it weren't for black people , whites would not be influenced negatively with their shit music.
And we would have our own forms of music that now will never happen as the Jew shit has been mixed irreversibly in with our own.
We will never know what white society could have been.

>Instruments
>Invented by whites

If it weren't for the monthly welfare checks they wouldn't be able to eat.

Children of middle class families actually fall for this (((degeneracy))) all the time. It's amazing, really.

What I just cannot understand is what ((their))) end game is. wtf are they even trying to achieve?

i'm talking about the united states as a nation. i can't force them to do that..but you are right

My diagnosis was he's a fucking crackbaby

what do you mean?

>just your average nigger

>Gucci
>shit music
youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc

if it wasn't for non-black people, there wouldn't be any notes or instruments or music theory. If only black ever existed, they would never have made any music more complex than just hitting drums.

I'm sick of this nigger argument that just because some smelly coons doodled around on dat dere gee-tar an dat dere sassuhfoam that they invented music. They were handed music on a silver platter and still all they could come up with was formless doodling and they called it "jazz" which by the way is a pormanteau of "ass" and "jizz" because that is all that niggers can think about.

Well country music has been a thing for longer than slaves have been free, it would be a different today sure, but not like it wouldnt exist. And there's not really any way to prove your point. Rock music was heavily influenced by black music, but then again it was also greatly influenced by electric instruments. So it's possible that something like rock could have come from white music without black influences. Also, I feel Metal draws more from classical music than blues or any other black music.

Smashing rocks and sticks together does not constitute an instrument

well, historically, pop music is a black thing. with or without instruments.

>What I just cannot understand is what ((their))) end game is

Dull the masses to they're easier to control.

My name is professor smith. I have a Ph.D in ebonics. Or ebony phonics. I will translate what this young ebony man is saying into English.
We are back in the same place we grew up, yet we are now wealthy. We no longer have to sell drugs in order to make a living wage. Look at my nice cars I have bought with said wealth. We have finally made it in the world. I am so happy.
I will be here to translate any ebony sayings for you Sup Forumslocks

Hold the fuck up, this song reached #1?

WHERE. DID. EVEYTHING. GO. SO. WRONG?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FUCKING LANGUAGE WHAT IN THE FUCK WAS HE SAYING CAN PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HIS BULLSHIT. WHAT IN THE LITERAL FUCK WAS THAT SHIT WHO THINKS WE NEED TO DEPORT ALL THAT TALK LIKE THAT??

Can Americans translate, please?

that gave me like eight different forms of cancer

Bruh turn cap locks off

wtf are (((they))) doing? They're creating the stupidest, laziest and most worthless slave race imaginable.

Sorry, I listen to good music so...

Its not the jews its their genes.

The black music that influenced American culture was almost solely on white instruments.

No you can't force them to do it, but if you and others do it might be easier for others to do it too, that's kind of how it works, both ways.

Not music at all.
Its a chimp boasting of his recent crimes to the sound of rhythmical electronic clicks.

*so they're

>tfw I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber than this nigger hooray gangster retard music

Not even embarrassed to say it desu

>Markplier
>>/reddit/

Southern nigs can barely talk its fucking absurd. They will literally mush 4 words into 1 syllable and then look at you like youre stupid for not being able to understand them. I remember this one girl cashed me out at a gas station and said "Sallfaya" and after i asked her to repeat herself 3 times she looks at me with a straight face and says "Is This All For You?" like she was annoyed that she had to annunciate. Fuck that shit.

only low IQ people like that shit

He's just fluent in Cosby

POST BANGERS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=rZeDuJrUu_U

youtube.com/watch?v=RfSWiE0l9FE

youtube.com/watch?v=LVOS_lzgEpQ

youtube.com/watch?v=DbGc9OFMRp4

youtube.com/watch?v=nzpZov-VFLk

youtube.com/watch?v=EpV_WbjyY00

youtube.com/watch?v=DvFzDZb8ttE

Don't care, still gonna be blasting this when the day of rope comes

Desiigner is always chatting, he's a meme desu. Nobody actually likes him as a rapper, he just made a catchy song, and everyone makes fun of him for not ever making any sense

I like jazz though.

youtu.be/81WPfMRQT1U

I think it's foolish to assume that music would remain stagnant and never evolve without the input of blacks, though. The first electric guitar was built by a white guy, Adolph Rickenbacker.

lel underrated

Blacks invented drums and guitars, champ.