What does Sup Forums know about the end times?

It should be clear to us all, all of we who hath taken the truest of so called 'redpills' that being the fear of the LORD and the belief in of our personal LORD and Saviour, the LORD Jesus Christ that the biblical end times will soon be upon us and the NWO plays a great part, this thread is for discussion and for the dropping of the truest of redpills and for Christian fellowship.

Other urls found in this thread:

bible-history.com/nero/NEROThe_Jewish_Revolt.htm
gematrix.org/?word=666
penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/gladiators/nero.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its gonna be a pretty dope battle

There are no end times. This is a fantasy based on our natural fear of death and catastrophe. Shit is boredom punctuated by moments of sheer terror.

Have you read revelations?

Do you have any idea how accurate that shit is?

This is the end-times m8

The END TIMES of the ARYANDIED is soon upon us.

The end is just the beginning

>Revelation

We must resist the alien invaders who want to enslave us and destroy!

I mean, do you have any idea how accurate that shit is?

You know nothing my friend.

Have you not heard of the real lord kek?

666 Number of the beast.

I mean..... Do you have any idea dood?

Reminder that when Christ comes we're all judged immediately. The tribulation will be experienced by us all, and God help us. There is no "rapture" as is commonly understood.

FROG = Fully Rely On God

Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it.

It describes an epic battle with Jesus as leading figure on earth.

I doubt any fighting on the right side will be condemned.

>religion
>redpilled

Choose one

"Rapture theology" teaches that believers in Christ will be taken up before the tribulation. I'm not sure what you think I meant, but I am denouncing that view. We're all in it together.

This. Charismatics are heretics. Biblical "rapture" is when Christ takes His followers in the end. Christians will have to face the tribulation and the beast.

atheism is the bluepill of the 21st century

>Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it.

This is propaganda of occupiers
for suppress a will to resist!

666 = Nero of Rome

The beast was the Roman emperor who goys though to be the anti-christ killing off his people , jews , christians

bible-history.com/nero/NEROThe_Jewish_Revolt.htm

"Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who care nothing for their life in this world will keep it for eternity."

Here's a different translation.

My theory: This is humanities path through evolution towards becoming alpha & omega. The beginning & the end. Living eternally & achieving power to start the process/circle of life anew.

And that this force is somehow capable to communicate/have an effect forward as well as backward in time.

If you read the Bible, you notice that its never the romans harassing. Acts and epistolas are all about jews attacking christians.

> singularity with god

Fuck off heretic

No lol

Read revelations.

The endtimes is now, and it fits perfectly to EVERY detail.

Jews are literally out doing the 666 hand sign 24/7 you twit.
Revelation 16:14
"They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty."

Europe's leaving Jesus.

Now europe & the white race is being destroyed.

Good Job Atheists.

>Biblical "rapture"

It's just a theory.

What is the purpose of evolution you might ask? What is it leading towards?

And what do you think living eternally with God means?

Sounds an awful lot like a singularity to me. I might be wrong though. Who knows. Again, just a theory.

It ruined Warhammer fantasy battle. Age of Sigmar is shit

>evolution

I repeat my earlier comment.

imagine your brain/consciousness being broken into and having euphoria spill over you.

Why does it have to be a literal interpretation of the bible or nothing with people like you.

Evolution is obviously real, and it fits pretty good with the bible too, so, y'know.
Why are those two things mutually exclusive to you?

>Evolution is obviously real,

Jewish media and education at work.

you're right, don't argue with idiots.

>Sweden
>migrants
Christianity teaches us to help the poor and hungry, regardless of their religion or nationality.

>redpill
>religion

What did he mean by this?

So why not just stop bombing their countries and provide relief in or at least near their homes?

It's helping nobody to do what we're doing.

Christianity teaches to help the needy but not submit to exploitation. Expel all wellfare tourists.

Man did not experience death until after the garden. This requires creation.

> Expel all wellfare tourists
21. Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
(Mark 10:21)
Maybe the Swedes are the last true Christians?

>rapefugees
>poor
Even I dont have an iphone

You're a slave to your own immorality to serve God is to truly be free.

We are not God, the first mistake Satan tricked us into making was that we could be as Our God.

when you are right you are right

Nice knowing you

gematrix.org/?word=666

666 barack obama as a president

But I've been reading about this crap , imagine that you want to fuck shit up , without drawing too much attention slowly pushing forward ideas of the destruction of the earth so that you can change politics.

penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/gladiators/nero.html

Simply put it was a way to start to break the Roman empire part by using jewish propaganda , people would be bored without Iphones and /pol and they would read bible and consider what was written.

Or do you think "neet goy in basement doing research about some conspiracy" is something new.

Na , hidden meaning , ideas were placed so to seed the idea of revolution(the world is ending)

If the world was really ending , why would you care... why would anybody care?
There is little you or we could do to stop it , best thing that you could do is live your life.

/thread

You best believe in the end times, Miss user.

You're in one.

It's not Obama.

Pretty much everything in revelations is a metaphore for a warfare strategy that is currently being employed against us.

Not the first time these tactics have been used is what I'm saying.