How the fuck does Stingy own a month of the year?

How the fuck does Stingy own a month of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5UszOoPQ1M
youtube.com/watch?v=efjjmpOVzRg
youtube.com/watch?v=fgSBu-Jd2DU
youtube.com/watch?v=SLHgzagQv1A
youtube.com/watch?v=0iw1EnLvm88
youtube.com/watch?v=RsQAWy7x7kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's his, he doesn't have to explain shit.

Others not accepting that he owns the Month of June lose the rights to live on his property, thus breaking the NAP and causing him to launch Recreational Dinosaur Nukes on the people entering his property.

How do you own your dick? It's yours, that's all there is to it.

Stingy doesn't really have much to enforce the ownership of everything he claims. That is unless there is some deeplore shit I'm missing in the show. This guy has a far more tangible system, and actually enforces his ownership.

I mean, nobody seems to care that he just takes shit. As far as we can tell, Lazytown doesn't really have any police force. Makes me wonder what the real story behind lazy town is. Maybe it was some sort of agricultural hub, before some sort of economic downturn or movement of the industry caused a large exodus of population from the town, with only a few diehards remaining. That explains why they became lazy, because there is no employment to be found in the town, other than maybe the mayor.

Why is it populated entirely by children? Maybe they are the orphans who just got left behind when the majority of households left the area. Stephanie has come to stay with her Uncle, the Mayor, but you never see any adults other than Robbie or Sportacus.

In the song he says the month of June is his.

Women's menstrual cycles are sometime referred to as that time of the month. It is clear that Stingy gas a jar of the menstrual blood of a woman called June.

How does he own my feet, and my feelings?

he claimed it ownership of fake things are pretty fickle

Sportacus is constantly violating NAP by flying in stingys airspace. Stingy hired Robbie to get rid of sportacus obviously. Robbie is payed in leisure time so Stingy isn't really loosing anything, aside from the troubles of an incompetent hit man

>It's yours

You accepted the terms and conditions when you entered LazyTown. There was a sign.

Is this like that time the one guy tried to copyright Pi and make everyone pay for using it, except residents of the great state of Indiana?

He doesn't, He is a delusional kleptomaniac eight-year-old fuckwit.

What's his endgoal?

That pre-assumes that he does not consider himself to have already won.

Well nobody else claimed it. Same principle behind getting a star named after you.

>This endgame is mine

My basic theory is LazyTown was some dinky little ghost-town that wasn't shit until Robbie/Robbie's Ancestors showed up; Their dedication to remaining lazy helped them invent and innovate in a "work smarter, not harder" sort of way, so LazyTown quickly became modernized.

The only thing Robbie Rotten asked in exchange for pretty much industrializing the hick town was everyone be lazy and let him get some peace and quiet.

Then Sportacus and his predecessors showed up and kicked the Rottens' asses, and that's why they live underground, essentially as pariahs

Normally I'd complain that this isn't Sup Forums related, but Lazy Town is pretty much a cartoon in live-action's clothing. Plus I have a soft spot for those We Are Number One memes.

They are pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5UszOoPQ1M

Because stingy is the orange lantern of lazytown

By owning the year the month is in.

He already won

>this instrumental break is also mine

What did he mean by this?

I think it's generally accepted here that puppetry loosely counts as a type of animation.

Is this show worth watching? A lot of people here seem to have seen it but I didn't even know what it was until a year or so ago.

It's closer to the truth to say most of us just don't give a fuck and will gladly discuss anything that airs on an animation-focused network.

It's silly fun.

And it has great music

Victory is mine.

A challenger appears.

>Little King John, what are you doing here!

I like how YouTube poops are popular again. The genre was dead for a little bit.

What's his endgoal?

July and August already belonged to Julius Caesar and Augustus. Stingy just didn't name his month after himself because he's not self-centered. He's more preoccupied with his possessions than himself.

Much like Stingy, make everything his
youtube.com/watch?v=efjjmpOVzRg

Most of the people who've seen it and are fond of it saw it as kids, most likely. It's made for children in single-digit ages, and primarily designed to promote exercise and a healthy diet. It's basically the personal project of an Icelandic gymnastics star with a passion for fitness that managed to make it big, probably due to the colorful aesthetic, live action/puppetry mix, and great music.

If you go back and watch the original stage plays from 90s as somebody who grew up with it, it's kind of a trip, especially since Robbie's been played by the same guy since his first appearance in 1999.

Could Batman out prep Stingy?

Rat Boy Genius has a different style than stingy. I feel RBG is capable to send death squads to confiscate shit. Stingy is more like pic related on school of though.

I don't know about that. If Little King John personally goes to Happy Man's factory just to take it from him and use it's means of productions for his own needs, I feel that's similar to Stingy. In other episodes of the series, Little King John only has one henchman, an alien named Clyde, who already doesn't even do anything.

>Ratboy Genius Discussion
this is now a RBG thread motherfuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgSBu-Jd2DU
youtube.com/watch?v=SLHgzagQv1A

whos more greedy

youtube.com/watch?v=0iw1EnLvm88

I'm just waiting for the completion of Happyman On The Red Planet And George

You know how black people have the month of February. Kinda like that

Robbie Rotten is a legitimately fun and entertaining character, he's always a laugh
The occasional song is pretty good.
The rest of the show is pretty mediocre and childish.

wrong
he tried to copyright 3.2

Well he's currently doing Starship Genius and The flood, so it may be an unfinished arc

It was Triagonal.

Robbie Rotten is a live action cartoon character and therefore Sup Forums.

this lantern is mine.

Agent Orange wants everything for himself
Stingy already owns everything
Take a guess

White history month.

He can cause he took the Stirnerpill.

So since he has everything, he wants for nothing.

Terrible Orange Lantern.

user, Lazy Town is always Sup Forums related.

>implying that Robbie and Sportacus aren't immortal god-beings that change their appearances and personalities every few decades to match the changing times
>implying Robbie and Rottenbeard aren't the same person

Puppetry is literally animation, as in it's imparting movement to something inanimate to imitate life. That's why Lazytown and Muppets are Sup Forums related.

>This goal was mine 35 minutes ago

youtube.com/watch?v=RsQAWy7x7kk

THIS FACTORY IS MINE

I imagined pic related singing this when I saw that this was Romanian

Because he's a Jew he has dominion over July

Dead people own nothing.

If my life is his and his life is his, then I will be a thief and a murderer and take both.

Go to bed, Xavier. We don't cotton to freak around these parts.