RWBY/RT General #1061: Top Heavy Edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-movie-stories

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8
World of Remnant: Schnee Dust Company: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/e73eaa62-7752-4a52-8b26-5f2d2def9adc/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11932973
twitter.com/umiya_adamochi/status/785478125152894976
youtube.com/watch?v=TZkfHdk-_nI
twitter.com/umiya_adamochi/status/798165448986533888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MANDATORY BEST GIRL

user's are still snoozing

Anime doesn't belong on this board m8

RWBY is Western Anime, made in Texas

>rwby
>anime

That's like saying Avatar is anime. Here, have a Yang.

You know now I miss RWBY chibi though most episodes were okay to eh tier. It was also great for reaction images.

If Franime gets a pass Texanime gets a pass
This show is about as anime as Avatar

Thanks for the Yang, she's very cute.

On a serious note, should I give this show a try? Is it any good? One of my friends keeps recommending me to watch this, but I've never trusted his words. Considering that he unironically defends trash like Sword Art Online, I've always assumed that RWBY wouldn't be very good.

strawpoll.me/11932973

>Are you more inclined to try something new that your waifu suggests during sex? Or prefer to keep things vanilla?

why hasnt the community made custom 2D intros yet

>Considering that he unironically defends trash like Sword Art Online
Coincidentally, so would RWBY's writers. In any case, RWBY is at least not quite unwatchable trash, although you may find it mediocre. If you're not doing anything better with your time it can't hurt to watch it. It doesn't take much time and it does improve over time

Its certainly not brilliant, but its worth a try if you've got some time to kill. Its all available on youtube so its easy to stick on. Just make sure to watch the first 4 trailers (Red, White, Black and Yellow) as those do have some plot points in them, and to watch the World of Remnant videos as well
Oh, and season 2 is unfortunately pretty dire at points. But its also pretty short so you won't have to suffer it for long

>Considering that he unironically defends trash like Sword Art Online

RWBY is OKAY in the start, dialogue and VA'ing is mediocre, animation that isn't fighting is medicore too.

Music is a hit or miss, fighting animation is great

Thanks. I'll give it a go.

lol

There's not nearly enough art of Yang fucking with her friends over social media. Its definitely something I can see her doing

I don't know how much truth there is to this, but they say that some marriages end in divorce because the bedroom is stale.

But shit, I ain't getting pegged for nothing

Can anyone post the pic of Ruby alone in a studio ?

Thanks man

My pleasure, here's the sauce on the artist if you ever need it

twitter.com/umiya_adamochi/status/785478125152894976

It's time for the Rube to not be sour!
youtube.com/watch?v=TZkfHdk-_nI

I'm both excited and nervous to see what they do with Neo's character whenever they get around to her.

is the Ruby for bullying?

No
Velvet is

Nah

RWBYg bully rating:

Blake>Yang>Pyrrha>Ruby=Weiss>Velvet
Finish the rest or whatever.

Bully the bun

>Yang
IS NOT FOR BULLYING

Ha Yang suffering is one of the best things about rwby

Always

Original Weiss with red accents

Yang is for lewd, sexualsin and teasing.not bullying

It's a different user each week posting the same "hurr durr no anime" pasta. I can only wonder, if I come back in 16 years when the true final episode is airing, will Sup Forums still be crying "get off mah board" Or will the kids posting here have matured?

So, you think they're gonna pull some bullshit, and make Summer alive. That would ruin the show for me. We already have one missing mom from STRQ. Let Summer be dead.

I like that way better than the outfit we got

Nah yang suffering is best yang

After she lost her arm
The bullying started

Charge your phone jesus christ how can people so consistently have low battery

Weaklings get just what they deserve.

Wait a minute, Rubys mom is named summers?

The kids posting it now will have matured, been replaced by new idiots who themselves have matured, only to be replaced by yet more idiots
This site is an idiot conveyor belt is what I'm trying to say

It's M&K i.e a guaranteed fuck up

Whoops, we cut off the wrong arm

Yeah...

The only way I would accept it is if Summer is completely fucking broken. I'm talking full on last survivor of a HP Lovecraft story shattered by the revelation broken just to hammer home how bad the things Salem has been making truly are
Even then, it would feel kind of cheap

>give Ruby back her mom when her mother's death was likely her biggest inspiration in becoming a huntress and serves as a reminder of the danger of being one.

just a dream it was her right arm

Maybe she could get actual development with this.
Not gonna happen.

She'd get jack shit, and it would be a stupid fucking reveal

twitter.com/umiya_adamochi/status/798165448986533888

Is it bad that after all the shipping bullshit, her having no plot of her own, and her personality being inevitably subdued that I just cant seem to give a dam about Yang anymore?

Is it bad that you don't enjoy a character after she's been shit on by the writers for no good reason? No, that's completely normal

Yes, because you haven't waited to see how Yang goes through training her new arm and adjusting to the new Yang. If you only cared about the character in the first volumes, you wouldn't like them as they develop.

Well shat on by the writers and two voice actresses who cant shut their fucking mouths and who think they are hot shit despite one doing fuck all amd another being a weak link of RT

Smol Rube is the cutest.

What do you mean?

Why is it Yang gets punished for her recklessness, yet when Ruby does the same thing, and runs off to play the hero constantly, in a world where strength lies in numbers, she's rewarded?

Thing is whats there to look forward to? Her plots points have been taken over by Ren and Nora her own villan in mercury has been ignored to have all this bullshit with Adam, and meta wise her character has been made to basically be an accessory to Blake. Not to mention how you cant even discuss Yang anymore without BB cropping up. Plus the training with the arm is gonna feel like its a waste of time because she comes out edgy as fuck or back to normal which are both shitty outcomes

RWBY doesnt have enough 1 vs 1 fighting

Ruby isnt reckless

Arryn and Barbs BB teasing bullshit. That and their tendency to act like that they are in control of the show with their shipping bullshit

Well, Arryn is shit, and nobody takes Barbara seriously at RT, so

Go back and watch the Family episode and listen carefully. Yang tells them that how she is now is her new "normal". She has more potential now to be interesting than just a party girl with no consequences for her decisions. And it's even worse when I have to be the voice of reason for once.

Careless maybe but either way Ruby has done some pretty stupid shit.

I've come to the realization you could probably start Rwby at Volume 2, and be perfectly fine without watching Volume 1. Volume 1 is basically a prologue.

>2016
>caring about ships

And gets rewarded for it.

Great now shes just a mopey mess with no real grander plot of her own than: I am sad about Blake, I am scared of Adam, and having one arm sucks.

Ruby is varied with her sythe swinging

plus I thought the point of Yang losing was emphasis on her Super Saiyan reliance

Check em!

It will likely return after volume 4, with more characters.

Instead of only having multiple, short skits with no connection to each other, they should sometime have a short story instead. Basically, one long skit.

I care when they are going to massively effect plot and characterization like BB is. Plus I mean its gonna happen, there is way too much money and prestige to be made. Besides Arryn and Barb have created a powder keg so large that if it doesn't happen they actually risk losing a decent chunk of viewers

Try again

>Ruby is varied with her scythe swinging

Not the point

They did kill Pyrrha, despite her being one of the most popular characters. I don't think they give that much of a shit about the fandom's wants.

May need to be bullied.

>yet when Ruby does the same thing, and runs off to play the hero constantly, in a world where strength lies in numbers, she's rewarded?

[Ruby getting fucked up montage.webm]

Oh, wow. She gets kicked. She doesn't suffer any lasting damage, and is right back up to doing the same bullshit. Consequences don't exist for her.

She was popular but not popular to the level of BB so the meltdown would actually be way way way bigger. Plus, like I said there is way too much progressive points and money to be made for it to not he cannon

And yet they still had Sun travel with Blake to Vacuo instead of cutting him, and making him go back to Vacuo.

She needs to stop running from her inner gay

She's been kicked, shot in the face, blown up, cut, beat with a cane and a ton of other shit. She's been punched in the face by a white fang grunt. Ruby has yet to be rewarded for her recklessness.

Shit. I mean Menagerie and Mistral.

in the context of Yang being punished? yes it is

she got punished because she kept winning with her semblance.

plus Ruby always gets her ass beat so its not like she isnt facing consequences

She never faces any lasting consequences, though. She gets beat up, and then things go her way, unless they're required for plot to happen, like Pyrrha's death.

Please don't

>She never faces any lasting consequences, though.

You mean like not being able to save Penny because she couldn't beat Mercury?

Once again, unless something is required for "plot", she usually never faces any lasting consequences. Pyrrha and Penny had to die for plot.

Too late! May is now in front of Weiss in the bully list

Why did Monty start with the erasing of Ruby's traits? Everyone says Miles and Kerry started that, but that shit happened during Volume 2, where Monty was very much alive.

>Once again, unless something is required for "plot"

Yes, that's how writing a story works. Everything happens for plot.

Poor Rube didn't know she was dealin with the best.

Because they need someone relevant to Blake to die when Adam comes back so she can have her token development from a dead friend