Right, now you're slaves

Right, now you're slaves.
Good job.

What are you going do about the jew menace, OP?
Once America is gone, you're next.

>now you're slaves
Your distinction between a slave and a free man is horribly warped.
There's no freewill involved in slavery. Anyone in the military right now is in it by choice.
I'm not much of a "red blooded American," I stopped saying the pledge somewhere in high school, but it's easy to call someone a slave or government dog, when you're sitting on home soil, safe and sound. When America does something stupid, the results are catastrophic, but it does more good than damage in the world. There is not a country in the world as generous and benevolent as ours.

Edgelords R' Us

How can you tell? You can't see if they're black.

>free training on how to fight
>stay in good shape
>hone your skills fighting hajis
>being prepared for the happening
>slaves

OK user I'm sure they would be better slaving away for shlomos shekels in an office job.

What a good fucking goy you are...

gamieste

Cringe

Literally this

Am I the only person on Sup Forums who wasn't a kid on 9/11?

Slaves? These dudes get paid quite a bit of money. They're mercenaries protected by the US government. You don't seem to know what a slave is.

HAPPY 9/11

If it weren't for your flag, I'd mistake you for a leaf, OP

I'm only in it for the money m8.
It's 2016, everybody knows the truth about the "war on terror".

So fucking gay.

>Anyone in the military right now is in it by choice

OLOLOLO

>I'm not much of a "red blooded American,"
>I stopped saying the pledge somewhere in high school

not only are you a liar, you are also spineless because you folded under peer pressure and stopped saying the pledge like the majority of your healthy minded classmates.

>you're a slave if you think what these people think
>but you're free if you think the way me and my people think

to be fair though, america would of been better off under the monarchies of europe.
you wouldn't of ''helped'' europe in ww1 and ww2.
and you would be helping right now, against the muslim invasion.

>Getting one of the best infantry training in the world
>Getting a shit ton of benefits and skill training
>Getting all of your expenses bar cell phone bills and internet paid
>Getting decent healthcare
>Getting great salary when you considering point No.3

Are you that retarded you fucking fat neckbeard faggot?

Yes, not kids any more, now go kill the israelis who were responsible for 9/11

Because Europe's doing so much against the Muslim invasion right now.

rip grammar but I don't give a fuck

No. Was 23. Wait, yes I guess I was still a kid

Explain to me how it's not my choice to serve my country in the military and get mad pay and benefits to do so?

Been better off......we'd be better off if the Rothschild dinasty never happened

Greece don't even, your a fucking slave to Europe because you don't even understand basic economics

>joining the military and fighting on behalf of kike interests

>not joining a militia in order to beat back encroaching government

When has the American military never fought for jewish interests?

The Confederate army?

Why the fuck would you join the military? You would let a grown man unironically yell at you? Nigger that is gay as fuck. Enjoy dieing for Iseral wellfair queens

Well germany has been occupied territory since ww2.
As a kid we were always taught '' if we didn't win ww2 you would all be speaking german''.

Now i say '' i'd rather be speaking german than arabic ''.

Don't get me wrongI like americans. Not Jewmericans.

Demographically huge numbers of whites in america are ethnically german.
You killed your ancestors on their ancient homeland.
Whatever ideology you have that justifies it....perhaps you've got to ask your self.

....what does evolution think of that action....

You mean the house of saud did 9/11?
They don't like jews either you know. Israel has nukes and would blow up the game cube, the Saudi's know this. That's the only reason it hasn't happened

>mad pay and benefits

the army is not a career. You are risking your life for those benefits, ten times that if you are a citisen of a great power/superpower. The poor of the land will flux to the army.

Do you realise you are not talking with actual countries? I mean the flags on the posts don't make you an advocate or representative. This is not the UN. I am older than you and more educated. You will listen to what I say.

cute.

Go to jail like a man then.

Love you so much

I hope there are WW2 vets still alive, that are seeing what's happening right now, and realizing they made a mistake.

>OLOLOLO
I know we're on Sup Forums, but you're going to have to actually type your issue with this bit.
>not only are you a liar,
I'm not a liar. The idea of military service in any capacity is completely incompatible with me as a person, and I'd most likely try to weasel out of it. This does not keep me from recognizing that there is not a single country in the world that gives as much foreign aid as we do. Adjusted for inflation, your debt to the EU is smaller than the debt that the UK has had to us since WW2, and there is absolutely no pressure on them to pay this back.
>you are also spineless because you folded under peer pressure and stopped saying the pledge like the majority of your healthy minded classmates.
Most people said the pledge, where I lived. Thanks for telling me about my country though.

I was in the military but decided to do this after.

This. America should fight for their actual freedoms rather than kike interests.

There's a difference between freedom and (((freedom)))

>getting killed

>implying
>Joining the military automatically means you get killed

ok

>I know we're on Sup Forums, but you're going to have to actually type your issue with this bit.

I did, find my reply above

>Adjusted for inflation, your debt to the EU is smaller than the debt that the UK has had to us since WW2, and there is absolutely no pressure on them to pay this back.

thanks for that, it's nice to hear.

You see, this is why fucking little kids isn't a bad thing.
Kids always turn into shitty adults regardless. Might as well give em the D while it's still fresh.

>but it does more good than damage in the world
Nah that part is complete bullshit, we're slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people because they don't get to vote

You're right about slavery though. The slaughter happens because Americans allow it. They vote for the people that order it, they do nothing when it happens. At the very end of the day, the majority of this country is human garbage, and that's the reason the world is the way it is. Democracy is a joke.

>Right, now you're slaves.
Why do NEETS always call every worker a slave?

>Not in education

That's why

>HAPPY 9/11
>the army is not a career. You are risking your life for those benefits, ten times that if you are a citisen of a great power/superpower. The poor of the land will flux to the army.
>Do you realise you are not talking with actual countries? I mean the flags on the posts don't make you an advocate or representative. This is not the UN
>I am older than you and more educated. You will listen to what I say.
I've inspected all of this nonsense, and could not find a single refutation to the original statement. I only found a heaping mound of dumb fuck.

bluepilled nonsense.

The saudi intelligence agency is a subsidiary of mossad.

I for one, think these young men are doing a great job!

T. kind merchant

You guys know that (((they))) destroy the lives of veterans once they return from war, to prevent them teaching/leading Americans, right?

that's because you are being willfully blind.

>the army is not a career. You are risking your life for those benefits, ten times that if you are a citisen of a great power/superpower. The poor of the land will flux to the army.

you can't refute that. You personally can't even hold a discussion

HERE'S TO MORE 9/11s

(which you 've had, but they were minor)

How do people not get that 9/11 partly happened so that the jews could pidgeon-hole all of the right-wing people into jobs where they can end up dead?

I figured that out when I was like 17-18 especially since Europe doesn't do this stuff exactly.

And then left-wing people get on here and start talking about how none of the right-wing are educated. Ya it's because they're all pidgeon holed into it. I feel like we lose because of it.

imagine what happens when of us gtow

Yeah, that is a bit more accurate.

>the army is not a career
no wonder the EU hates you

Yes, the military IS a career. 20 years and then you retire on a pension. And yes it is a risk to your life. So is driving for a commute every day. Lrn2statistics m8.

Slaves of Democrats is what we are

yeah we're fucked

effortless, retarded post, even more so than (above)

That's cheesier than a smelly sock that's been rolled in Cheeto dust and left behind the radiator for several weeks at the local gymnasium.

>you can't refute that. You personally can't even hold a discussion
Your implied assertion that poor people are deprived of free will (let alone deprived of ways other than the army to support themselves) was included in the mound of dumb fuck. Thanks for clarifying though.
>HERE'S TO MORE 9/11s
I always get a giggle out of people trying to come across as humanitarian, and then celebrating when civilians find themselves choosing between cooking to death in a fire and leaping out of the upper floors of a sky scraper.
For someone so "old and educated," you're an awful little person.

wow really fired those axons.

Good stuff, look forward to your invasion of Saudi Ar- oh.

God speed, sir.

>bait
Pay denbts...if you're older then you are directly responsible for the pariah your country became - so yes, your opinion is invalid.

20 years is a scam, but they beat the shit out of if you... Your body just takes abuse - so it is a fair trade....

>Your implied assertion that poor people are deprived of free will

uhmmm, no you dumb fuck, it's call INFERRING, do I have to teach you your own stupid language???

>if you're older then you are directly responsible for the pariah your country became

what correlation are you even making??? can you just shut the fuck up?

did nobody really witness these QUADS!!!!

You're retarded.

you are underage
or a cop

MOOOOOOOODS

If you think that outweighs the stability the USA gives the world by and large you are retarded desu.

>Nah that part is complete bullshit, we're slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people because they don't get to vote
Citation "heavily" needed.