Fucking niggers haver invaded my city

I'm from Cambridge. Lately I've noticed that the nigger population has massively increased. I'm not talking about black people. I've always been around black people. Good black people. Hard working, decent, black people who are every bit as good as anybody and everybody else, and better than most.

Only recently there's always been nigs hanging around the station. Worthless, mouthbreathing, aggressive nigs. All the time.

If Cambridge isn't safe, where the fuck is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
youtube.com/watch?v=MQsDRRHT7lI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lulz *thinks blacks aren't niggers*

The answer is the same as it has been the creation of the Earth--seperation through Genetics and Geography!

Now there's gonna have to be a whole lot of killin' to fix your parent's fuck-up or you can get enjoy your future as an overpopulated 3rd-world Shitskin society.

Do something about it or get stomped into oblivion by several pairs of jordans. The world isn't black and white but niggers gonna nig

Maybe going back to re.ddit would solve your problem

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU

all blacks are niggers

I'm Cambridge too. We should meet up and share stories.

add me on skype, same name as above.

My dear bong, wherever decent black people go shitty black people will follow. This has happened in America for decades and is a good reason for you to be against all black migration no matter how good the first wave is.

I live just down the road in Waterbeach lad, and come in from the station everyday - what time are they there at? Haven't noticed them yet

you need some right wing death squads.
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

Ely man here.

add me lol

>Britain is getting shit- and negro skinned

some actual news, nigel?

Mah nigga, fellow Cantabrigian here

well lol, lets get in touch and meet up then. I'm on skype under the exact same name.

Bro, that's so weird. You're literally like 10 minutes away from me

t. GCHQ

This is because all the foreign students are coming to "study" at Cambridge university.

lol, because GCHQ would need pol to network.
youtube.com/watch?v=MQsDRRHT7lI

All of the towns near me are filled with Polish and Romanian gypsies.
Most of the signs in the shop windows are exclusively in Polish.

Thanks Sturgeon.

How bad are the Polish?

You toff cucks deserve it for being pro-EU. Peterborough is based.

>I'm not talking about black people. I've always been around black people. Good black people.
That's the problem. You don't understand that it's impossible to have the good without the bad.

The only way to steer clear of nigger problems is to accept no Africans whatsoever.

It's about a principle.

i went to 3 voting stations in cambridge for brexit. In all of them, there were people from labour and lib-dems who were wearing pro-remain t-shirts etc.
ALL of them had this, and not a single brexit person was even there.

Poles being based is just a meme. They sent Britain their worst. Poland is the Mexico of Europe.

We're close but we're a world apart.

>what is the bell curve
>what was only the least niggish being able to afford to live in nice white areas
>what was them having literally no black peers so they'd model themselves after white folk

>sending your trash away to UK/Germany
>streets become safe and nice
>everyone is happy
>one of the lowest crime rates in Europe
>jewing EU into giving us money and take bydło in return

>not based

Taking benefits and being proud of it isn't based. You're a pro EU puppet state of Brussels, nothing more.

Yeah, we are puppet state but somehow we didn't take any rapefugees in (one of the most important issues) and we got rid of criminals. Things are going better and better now.

I wonder what they did to you.
I wonder...

Better shitty Poles than allahu snackbars who blow themselves up or try to kill you for drinking alcohol near them.

>I'm not talking about black people. I've always been around black people. Good black people. Hard working, decent, black people who are every bit as good as anybody and everybody else, and better than most.

Lol I can see your boner from this side of the Atlantic, settle down Nigel. We get it - you have a nigger fetish. My diagnosis is too much exposure to the Electric Jew. To treat your disorder, I want you to stop watching TV for one month. Walk outside, read books, or work out instead.

Poles can be just as savage. They beat up old women and eat swans by the river. Both need to get the fuck out.

Fuck the EU!

I want out right now.

Niggers and mudslimes are the same. The smaller the population, the better they are. When you get a dense population of either in one area, they get aggressive. Kill them all.

>It's a cuck pretends not all black people are niggers episode.

Do you know what ruined Brazil? I will tell you a little history.
We had this great city named São Paulo, then shitskins came for work opportunities, they were hard working, decent, who are every bit as good as anybody and everybody else, and better than most.
>but there is a problem here which you are not seeing, you know they were low IQ dumb people but very honest and hardworking
Then do you have any idea what happened?
>>>>THEY HAD KIDS

They're the children of those hard working blacks you know, user.

>eat swans by the river
W-what?

same thing has happened in Melbourne, the kids of the heavily screened african migrants we allowed in 10 years ago are now carjacking and home invading all over town

eating swans is banned by the queen, it used to be punishable by hanging. The culture of whites stopped doing.
The foreigners do not give a shit.

Based. Is there anything based black can't do? (We also invent the word based too lmfao)

Do you have crime statistic of Australia devided by ethnicity and religion? Or at least country of origin?

>German one btw

a-a-at least Putin is based

Hey, you're that cryptoBrifag that argued with me about this very same subject couple days ago! What's up man, still salty about us taking your jobs and fucking your women?