Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/halrudnick/status/916355223047802880
twitter.com/SpencerJGilbert/status/916335353136521216
twitter.com/dickfundy/status/916328587346681856
twitter.com/MurrellDan/status/916340675188109312
twitter.com/JTEmoviethinks/status/916355644931768320
twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/916435398632521729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's only a matter of time before RLM becomes affected by the nuroastie curse.

lmao

lmao
twitter.com/halrudnick/status/916355223047802880
twitter.com/SpencerJGilbert/status/916335353136521216
twitter.com/dickfundy/status/916328587346681856
twitter.com/MurrellDan/status/916340675188109312
twitter.com/JTEmoviethinks/status/916355644931768320

lol, what?
can someone give me a quickrundown?

When all the 'fucking a white males' have been banished, the nuroasties shall inherit the media. Can you wait for the stream of movies and television focusing on why it is actually a good thing when your wife/gf cheats on you?

So I guess this all adds some credence to the rumors that he was fucking Jenny Nicholson on the side.

I don't think they employ roasties.
Anyway they're probably all asexual.

>Dicksuck whiny directors who are mad cinemasins made fun of their movie
>get BTFO

>selling your creation to a corporation
That's what you get, Andy

What rumors?

A bunch of women came out accusing Andy Signore of sexual harassement. Everyone at Screen Junkies sort of coroborated the stories as seen here:

>Spencer
>not going into work because somebody else sexually harassed a woman and was punished for it
So he's just using it as an excuse to take a long weekend?

The rumors that he was fucking Jenny Nicholson on the side he just told you

what is screen junkies and why should we care?

the only thing people care about is honest trailers.

though they have a bunch of other shit where they shill star wars and comic book movies which gets tons of brainlets watching. if you watch RLM, their whole podcast thing makes fun of them.

Welp, Movie Fights and Flickbait are dead.

I just watch the honest trailers, don't give a fuck about the rest of the channel

all these crusty looking bearded weirdos that make youtube videos about children's movies are creeps? whoa

What an overfucking reaction

Yeah, everything except Honest Trailers is terrible

I personally can't stand blog type videos on YouTube. Things like what Jenny does

ah, now i get it

What did he make Jenny do?

>fucking Jenny
ugh gross

Worst Honest Trailers are the ones where there's 5 minutes of shit on the end reminding you how awful their other work is.

I'm not even sure if I've ever seen this Andy guy on screen before.

Dude is cringey as fuck in his messages, but sexual harassment. Please, the accusers is an illiterate boyfriend, probably jealous, and a fucking cosplayer, all they do is fish comments and attention from weird guys. Smells like 20%truth and 80% overreaction to make it a thing

>a bunch of women accuse a man of sexual harassment
>so brave
I have no idea who these people are, and I obviously have no idea if he's guilty or not. I hate it when people fawn over women for simply making an accusation, however. Saying "Oh, you poor thing. You're so brave and wonderful!" just encourages people to make things up for pity points. Investigate it. Find out if he did it. If there's solid evidence, then fire him, sue him, whatever. Don't make a spectacle out of it and treat the accusers like heroes simply for making an accusation.
>shitlord
Yes, yes, I know.

She looks like she has slight downs.

She must have a perfect innie

Basically what I thought. He didn't touch anybody and I see no real proof saying that he was asking for sexual favors. Also these women seem like huge SJWs; that one mentioning "woke feminist" unironically in her Facebook post.

>wow, omg, like I'm so shocked, speechless and saddened rn, I literally can't right now, I literally can't
what the fuck is wrong with you western men, does the air there turn you into nu-male pussies?

Every single one of them is a regresive sjw. Serves them right for being so hypocritical.

It's actually the water.

What do you guys think Andy Signore is doing right now? Crisis management team?

but RLM aren't male feminists

So long as Honest Trailers remain, I don't give a fuck.

will Jessie speak out?

They're not conservative enough for Sup Forums, so they might as well be in their retarded eyes.

He's not a bigshot
His crisis management team consists of the unpaid volunteer on the other end of the line at the suicide prevention hotline

I don't know how, the Scientist Man breakdown of Ghostbusters just about completely rekt any SJW narrative

Young people offended by everything. Pussies. What's going on with these guys? I don't remember any white knighting in my days.

>I see no real proof saying that he was asking for sexual favors
Can someone explain to me when did it become wrong to ASK? Not to ram your hand into someone's pussy while she's not looking, but to ASK?

I might be getting too old for this shit, but the prevalent opinion in my day, told to me by various women including my mom is "if you don't ask, you won't get any", so what the fuck happened? Nowadays you're just supposed to wait for a woman to ask you, and this is not bad for her? Or what?

I see this happening to like the 20th e-celeb already, where all they supposedly did was something verbal. What the fuck.

2 answers
>3rd wave feminism and identity politics has proceeded to a point where people relish in advocating themselves as victims in order to score oppression points and sympathy
>"asking" doesn't mean you should ask creepy shit
>"hey do you want to grab a drink after work one night?" = ok
>"hey, I just masturbated to your profile picture. want to cum over so I can experience the real thing?" = not ok

I hope SJ and cinemasins both go down the toilet

glad it happened to him
he was cringy as fuck

>Can someone explain to me when did it become wrong to ASK?
From what I can see, part of the problem is that he was aggressively creepy about it
You're making it sound like he was going around like "please madam, can you spare some pussy for a poor thirsty tramp?"

>>"asking" doesn't mean you should ask creepy shit
Why? What does "creepy" mean? And why is it fine when a faggot does it?

What does "aggressively creepy" mean, is it just "having a penis whilst being fat or otherwise not being Chad"?

twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/916435398632521729

There goes Jenny

Protip: people have sex. Random sex, creepy sex, bathroom sex, sex where they shit on each other's private parts, where they expose themselves on a plane, orgies in masks, all kinds of sex. How are you to know what kind of sex someone would be willing to engage in with you if you don't ask?

Percocet Molly

>When a woman comes forward about harassment, this is prefaced by unknowable doubt, hesitance, fear. It's important to take victims seriously
>When a woman
As opposed to when a silly man comes forward.

She didn't say it's important to believe them, just take them seriously...

can someone explain that the context is?

>He told women he worked with, they were pretty
>He flirts with fan women who he chats too, asking them things like if they would like to meet, and calling them pretty

This is what 'sexual harassment' is these days? He didn't even grab someone aggressively or send unwanted D pics?

You establish a rapport first

Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks they can trust feminsst and numales. they turn on each other in an instant. All it will take to convict you in the court of PC is a couple screenshots of you flirting with a woman and your life is over.
RLM is smart, they got rid of their one roastie. But as this shows, even having women on set is a danger. Some grabassing can lead to a career ruining event.

How to waste peoples time and ruin careers over nothing
1. Accuse them of rape
2. Watch their company implode
3. ????
4. Profit

literally who?

Uhh... harassment is harassment+privilege, how can you get harassed if you're a man?

Jesus fuck that April chick is absolutely relishing in the attention she is getting. This will no doubt be the highlight of her year.

I'd defend the guy Andy but since he is married he should have known better.

Yes, that's exactly what it means. The exact same behavior from someone they find attractive is considered "assertive" or "confident".

If this is really it, then everyone who slanders him should be sued for all they've got.

It's the estrogen in the food. It gives our women cow tits and makes us more feminine.

>this is an adult humans full time job

No one is questions how inserting sex toys came into the picture when Andy and April were "hanging" out? Also the taking of photos without her permission?

There are forums and groups for that shit.
Otherwise, probably assume people aren't into creepy weirdo sex with a practical stranger

He hasn't been accused of rape, just flirting with women, who didn't want to be flirted with by a fat unemployed youtube beggar.

Women ruin everything

i hope this happens at Collider too, wipe out all the nu males shitting up my kino in one fell swoop

So?

If you are using Twitter as an example of Western men you're the one who has something wrong with them. Conservatives, aka normal people, are routinely deplatformed there. You can't use it as a baseline for anything but screen addicted compulsive social media users.
90% of what goes on in Twitter is leftists circle jerking, with the occasional Trump post, which then causes it to rise to a fever pitch for a few days. trump hasn't posted much recently, so they've fallen back to eating their own, since no one but them is really left on Twitter to snipe at.
Reminder that Anita Sarkesian is literally a comissar of what is acceptable to post there.

So wait... what happened in those Hotel rooms? She doesn't say if she gave him or if she kicked him out? She implies she didn't kick him out because he 'threatened to fire me'

Why did he smell like her? What did she do?

So what did she end up doing to keep her blooming eCelebrity career?

Do people even get paid to guest appear on a youtube show?

Seeing as how his coworkers have completely turned against them instead of just ignoring it like a normal company, it's probably true

>DUDE HILLARY CLINTON IS A ROLE MODEL LMAO
what did they mean by this?

People like you are why we aren't living on Mars yet.

She doesn't even work for SJ. Her boyfriend does. Allegedly he was threatening to fire her boyfriend if she didn't fuck him, but that sounds completely out of character for him.

They most likely banged, he took some nude photos of her when she wasn't looking, she got pissed and now is throwing this huge fit.

Andy is married though so he's a fucking retard for even pursuing women that close to his work life.

Wanna fuck on Mars, user?

Jesus fucking Christ, so they're basically having orgies in hotel rooms like nerds at those furry cons and shit, and then a chick says she didn't really want it 5 years later? This is fucking hilarious.

Look at this for context, it's some kind of fucking sex party setting

>that sounds completely out of character for him
Because you know him personally so well?

Jesus christ this is hilarious. Guilty until proven innocent, eh? His best friends are turning their backs on him because of a single tweet.
California is so entertaining.

Or they're virtue signaling / want to distance themselves in case it is true. They don't have the loyalty or courage to stick up for a friend/coworker since he is being accused of LITERALLY THE WORST CRIME EVER. Trying to pick up women.

I'm honestly loving the fuck out of this. I hate screen junkies and this is absolutely awesome. Not sure if Nick Mundy still hangs with them but he was the only one I liked

Good night sweet prince

This isn't exactly a court case. This isn't random women, these are people they know and believe. And they've known Andy for years, maybe they've always thought he was a creep

I really hope Andy it was shown to be false and made up and he's cleared from charges.

Imagine being everyone else who sold him out and that he's also your boss. All the dicksucking they'd have to do.

This. I don't know where the fuck the people dishing on RLM are from but there is no way Mike Stoklassa from Milwaukee is feminist or SJW.

Very cool

I just give the benefit of the doubt that not everyone behaves like some cliche TV villain.

If you look at the private messages fans are posting (girls) who have had contact with him / were being flirted to by him it makes Andy seem to be some limp wristed beta who wouldn't ever be so crass or have the balls to threaten someone for sex, especially when it's the GF of someone he works closely with everyday.

Just look at how he fucking talks the girls, like a god damn virgin high schooler.

its stupid and dumb

Just like how no one is defending Harvey Winestein, it was probably an open secret.

But did he actually do anything?

What charges? It isn't illegal to flirt with people, or being suggestive in a hotel room apparently.

If he threatned to fire some womens boyfriend, he may get in trouble for that, but she would have to prove that.

This whole thing, is women saying he acted like a creep, and all his 'friends' freaking out and quickly demonising him without and evidence. Screencaps of him flirtinging or being creepy aren't illegal, unless they can prove he actually threatened people for sex all of this is a non issue and eDrama.

Pretty much why I hope it doesn't play out then and everyone who then did denounce him for the ePeen have to suck his dick and say shit like "I was totally behind you bro!".

I mean flirting and being creepy with a subordinate could be a legitimate HR issue if that one's true

>Or they're virtue signaling / want to distance themselves in case it is tru
ding ding ding

Dude, no one would write those tweets unless they're sure. They called him out super hard. They've probably had their suspicions at times about what Andy is like, amd they know this is true. They know it's time for a mutiny if they want to stay alive. They wouldn't write that stuff "just in case", no one is that dumb.

What's a more likely scenario?:

1)They banged and she later felt guilty since she's taken and is now feeling regret

Or

2) He threatened to fire her BF if she didn't sleep with him

>HR issue
>on a fucking youtube nerd gathering show
This is so goddamn funny. How the fuck do these people even have HR, it's 5 nerds sitting at a table.