Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=merLAn9vdKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump if you're reading

YES

already downloaded but thank you

No problem.

And that's that.

Download links are in the Win-O' Thread.

>that PUD

Thanks for the read.

No problem.

Priorities, eh Mummy?

Kek,I love Skeletor

The dreaded main villains of two iconic series. Going at it like two nine year old.
Quite in character for Skeletor though.

bumping for others

Thanks, OP. I've never really been a fan of Thunder Cats, but I'm loving this comic and this is the best issue so far.

Ow! My beef!

I love how easily he backs down just for that.

>Three Stooges sound effects

Great issue. Awesome crossover so far. This issue was the best! Especially this interaction between Lion-O and King Randor. It was just so deep. About regrets, expectations, and the father/son relationship. And Lion-O paying his respect on He-Man, it was just incredible. One hero honoring the other. Something so rare in today's era of comics, where the heroes are about only civil wars and vs storylines. And Cringer's reaction to Adam's funeral is heartbreaking. Great Lion-O puting a conforting hand on him.

Ah. I love the 80's...."I' m not nice".

I thought the Sword of Omens burns the shit out of any evil person that touches it

Skeletor is not just any person. He is the most powerful mage in the MOTU Universe. And here is wielding the greatest power in the Universe. Besides he hold it only for an instance.

So if this is in continuity with the other he-man comics, that makes what? Three times Prince Adam has died?

...Gwildor?

Yes he is. And side by side with Orko may i say.

Mumm-Ra normally uses a sword that blows up planets, and he made a planet on his own once. He still cannot touch the thing.

Thundercat villains seem to be a bit higher than the weird ones in MotU anyway.

No this is not the same continuity with the previous DC run. You can see that this Adam here is bulked up, not skinny like in the previous canon. In the previous storyline he was badly wounded once in the ongoing, and died once at the Eternity War.

Skeletor did that too. In the Eternity War, he was destroying the entire Universe. But Grayskull's power is considered the ultimate magical power source, which could give Skeletor extra powers as well.

Page of the year right up there with Kite-man

Jesus Skeletaors fucking great

Oh FUCK he's actually dead, they killed he-man

Skeletor is just the best!

And his interaction with Mumm-Ra is hilarious. We need a Skeletor/Mumm-Ra team up book.

Is this the first time He-Mans actually died?

It's great seeing two evil jackasses team up its obvious one of them gonn betray the other it's like waiting for starsceam to shit-talk megatron

Why you hitting yourself?

He would be back before the end of the corssover. He-Man and Lion-o will face Skeletor and Mumm-Ra's Grayskull powered amalgam version, at the final battle!

RIP you buff bastard, anyone think he's coming back or is he gone for good?

Damn never thought mumura and skeletor merging into one was something I wanted

No in Eternity War he died for stoping the Universe's destruction by Skeletor. But he was reborn almost instatntly, when he reversed Skeletor's hold on Grayskull's power.

Nah he will come back. You can't kill one of main heroes in a crossover.

Wow. This Sword fight was intense! Thanks OP!

Skele-ra?
Mummetor?

I can imagine them having a full page argument about that

The dynamic duo of darkness!

Skumm-rator

It's funny since there both such evil bastards they'll probably end up backstabbing each other

>Probably

aw shit nigga here we go

Exactly! That's the fun!

Panthro doesn't have time for your shit

This scene reminded me the old MOTU cover by Star comics.

>No one makes a potion of Mumm-Ra!

I don't know why, but there is something very hilarious about that line.

Panthro is such a badass bro!

Fucking Skeletor is such a dick I love it

Of course since this was exactly what awesome bastard Skeletor did, lol. Mumm-Ra would never let it go just like that.

kek

The jewels of Thundera have been shattered

What's the deal with the mirror thing anyway?

In the old Thundercats cartoon, Mumm-Ra was intimitated by his own reflection.

Haha this is just the best villain interaction of the year!

Yeah, it's a crack at how "ugly" he looks, it obviously doesn't work nowadays

Lol.

I can't hear Skeletor's lines in his classic cartoon voice unless he's being silly. He's MOTU film Skeletor otherwise. This issue caused a lot of whiplash in that regard for me. Loved it, though.

Great scene. Lion-O please keep the badass wounded eye look!

How He-Man will do to revive???

For all the Cobra/Decepticon partnerships we got in the 80's and this never happened. These two at least have a better chance at getting along or having similar goals than Cobra Commander and Megatron.

...and no one ever teams up with Shredder....

Wait how did He-Man die? I don't remember him being outright killed in the last comic.

He is the champion of a Goddess. She will find a way to bring him back (like in the Eternity War).

He was left seriously injured, after Skeletor took the Power of Grayskull from him, and left him bleeding to death from the wound that Mumm-Ra caused, stabbing him on the chest. This was also how the secret identity was revealed.

DUMB-RA! THE EVER-DROOLING!

That was such a great line. Especially considering that Skelly is the "black sheep" of his family.

Based as fuck. Why did noone tell me this was good?

I both love and loathe how Namco had to re-color the mask for the home console release to avoid getting sued.

I didn't grow up with either show so there is no nostalgia in this for me. But damn this is some of the most entertaining comics I've read.

Thanks for the storytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=merLAn9vdKQ

I want this book adapted to animation the thing is just glorious.

If Warner Bros. can scrape together the cash to animate "The Killing Joke", I see no reason why it cannot do the same to make an animated movie based on this comic. Given the properties involved, Warner Bros. could probably release such a movie in theaters for a limited run and bring in a hefty sum of money off of the nostalgia alone.

The problem is that Mattel did the worst screw up ever, when handle the MOTU rights from WB to this incompetent idiots called Sony. Though this may be only for the live action movie. For the animated stuff, perhaps the rights are still remained at WB. At least i hope so. He-Man and Thundercats are 2 franchises that really work well as part of the same Universe.

This is such a fun series. DC has been fucking killing it with the crossovers recently.

Skeletor and Mumm-Ra are amazing in this crossover. Since the first page that they started talk to each other, their interaction is just pure gold.

Dumb-Ra the Ever Drooling??!! Haha

Skeletor owns this series! Period! Thanks for the storytime OP.

If anyone wants to storytime the other issues they can go right ahead.

When in doubt hit it with a tank.