Neo Yokino

Apologize

why does he always look worried? what does he know?

He's a joke, but he doesn't deserve all the flak he gets. Everyone did lame shit when they were 19.

whats the name of the sci-fi movie he did with his father?
And is it any good?

Afer Erf
no

What would he apologize for , it's an amazing show.

ive never done anything

>Afer Erf

That he'll never be as good as his father, but that won't stop his father from pushing him to be so even if it ruins him retroactively. That and the fact that his eyes aren't real.

Just like BvS and Avatar: all three are amazing masterpieces which only Sup Forums can appreciate. If this sounds remotely like b8 or sarcasm, you clearly don't appreciate these shows/movies enough to not think this could be anything but genuine.

>I'd apologize on my knees desu senpai

If you're a man and you don't naturally look like this it's over for you

Seriously though, this is a self-insert for Jaden, right?

I'd have to watch it to know. I'm just here to shitpost and roll for dubs.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Neo Yokio. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Kaz Kaan's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Neo Yokio truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Kaz's existencial catchphrase "op is a faggot," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jaden Smith's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Neo Yokio tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>That he'll never be as good as his father
That's a very low bar that he may never hurdle. Apart from Fresh Prince and some comfy films right around 2000 Will Smith has achieved fuck all. A forgettable role in Suicide Squad and the fact nobody watched Collateral Beauty is the most recent proof of that. If Jaden can find roles that suit his personality and acting ability he could easily surpass his father as an actor, but if he does what his dad did and give up his best traits because of some moral or ethical race based compass then he's truly fucked.

I bet he tastes like candy

>blah blah blah
What I think the user at least meant was, he will never achieve the same level of stardom or financial success as his father.

And Gary Sue.

>If Jaden can find roles that suit his personality and acting ability
Which he won't because he fucking sucks and because his dad pushed him straight into stardom before he could naturally build up the skill. He's never going to be the leading man his father is.