Theory about a cartoon

>theory about a cartoon
>everyone is dead/it's all in someone's imagination/it's all a post-apocalyptic future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yga0YovHvg
twitter.com/pontifex
youtube.com/watch?v=1O5VDbKAupE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also dislike this

It was fun at first

Everyone wants to be Saint Elsewhere or Dallas

>theory about a cartoon
>everyone is dead/it's all in someone's imagination/it's all a post-apocalyptic future
>it turns out to be right

>something slightly strange happens in any kind of media
>lol the creators must have been on drugs hurr hurr

it always comes from the people with the least fucking imagination in the world as well

>theory about who is responsible
>IT WAS ME, BARRY

I despise this.

>theory about a cartoon
>someone proposes most batshit insane theory that doesn't even make feasible sense
>everyone bandwagons it and it becomes the main theory

When it turn out to be real, aside from Adventure Time?

>theory about a comic
>it's Hypercrisis

>surrealism = drugs
>finding continuity errors = criticism
>sound editing vs. sound mixing = hurr wuts the difference
It's the sort of stuff that gets repeated by the ignorant and uncreative because it's the most obvious and superficial.

>theory about how a comic will end
>the least powerful character is the most important

This.

>omg so weird XD

>Smug internet personality claims that Batman is a psychopath
>His mindless fans believe him
>Gives a DVD copy of the Nutshack to the pope

>theory about video game
>there was no real plot to begin with so people eat up the theory
>creator decides to make a sequel with some VERY vague connection to the theory
>fans continue to speculate and theorize on a game with no with story
>creator continues making hack job "games" with "lore" that really has nothing to do with the series as a whole
>Creator continues to make money off the same game while his fans fool themselves into believing there's a backstory

>>Gives a DVD copy of the Nutshack to the pope
what?

It was a game theory joke.
Matpat said Mario was a psychopath and later he gave Undertale to the pope

We're talking stuff like this right?
youtube.com/watch?v=3yga0YovHvg

Because this shit is full of plotholes that don't explain anything

Didn't Game Theory also say Bowser was the one being invaded by Mind controlling Mushroom people and Princess Peach is the true villain of the Mario franchise?

Which isn't a Theory, game or otherwise but a very questionable speculative hypothesis.

Can you go away, please?

Comics and cartoons only.

Does the Pope even have a PC?

The chick was cute, now she's gone there nothing good there

This thing could work as a horror movie i like this idea of a robot using a human as a meat costume is there anything similar to this concept

Am I actually dead?

your dubs confirm my rage, holy shit

My brain cells sure are.

Adventure time actually is a post apocalyptic future though.

>x is a time lord

Oh hey, SoulsBorne.

>cartoon/comic is supposed to be completely episodic with nothing connected, no over arcing plot, nothing like that
>so in one episode it could have the neighborhood shown as just a chunk of land being carried through space by a flying saucer while in another everything's normal
>faggots still try to connect everything together in their headcanon and push it as canon

>Lost media video
>Creepy music and spooky tone
>Narrator keeps talking like the creators were hiding something or did something wrong

twitter.com/pontifex

kek

""""""""""Theory""""""""""

That one episode of Gargoyles started as one, became another and then ended as the third.

I just want that to sink in.

>Smears & inbetween frames
>"Ugh, look at these animation mistakes!"

THEORY: Is Youtube actually dead?
Yes.

>It's supposed to be shitty, that's the charm!

>Lost episode creepypasta
>"hyper realistic blood came out of the main characters eyes and photos of dead bodies kept flashing on the screen"

courage the cowardly dog it is pretty obviously a nuclear wasteland

i was talking about a theory of a cartoon about amnesia, coma, apocalyptic future actually being real

oh ok sorry my bro

you're gonna look so stupid when they finally show that shrink ray

It dosen't matter, this thread is pretty much dying so im just going to post this as a reminder of why 2016 sucked

Thats just a thing teenaged stoners say. Youre not supposed to listen to teenagers user.

most people don't spend all day on the computer and never get any sunlight, you know

>they're in purgatory

...confirmed for not knowing shit about the American Southwest.

FUCK YOU LOST, FUCK YOU SO GODDAMN HARD

I hate when people take obviously joke theories seriously. The guy's 1st theory was "Mario is a sociopath" ffs.

>weakest character is actually evil mastermind

>tfw you were part of the early Hypercrisis threads, back when Morrison's Batman and Final Crisis epics were still ongoing and the speculation was actually relevant
>Those Fuckers dragging Our Shit for years, long after Morrison stopped writing for DC and pretending every intercompany crossover or CW show crossover is ZOMG TEH HYPERCR151S
It's downright embarassing. The sheer amount of anons jacking each other when really, even our speculation back in 2008 was WAY off.

no

This made me laugh, user, thank you.

Five nights at Freddy's

>>Smug internet personality claims that Batman is a psychopath
>>His mindless fans believe him
Isn't that what most plebs believe anyway? Including like, 80% of Sup Forums?

It's so fucking easy to make a theory like this that I did it while watching my niece and nephew. We watched frozen again. And again. And again. Kids fucking loved it. I had to watch them for a week, and for four of those days straight we watched frozen.

They thought it was the greatest film on Earth. I'm not kidding. They would find the greatest excuses to defend it, and I wouldn't argue. I made a joke about how Godzilla were there, everything would just melt.

I didn't argue that Olaf would lose in a fight with Godzilla. But Holy shit. They told me all the reasons why Olaf would win. I just stayed silent and said "maybe" like a good uncle and shit.

So, it was the fifth night, I made them spaghetti (kids love that shit) and I stopped right before I inserted the Dvd. They were saying they liked how it's so happy and no one really dies. And then I say outta nowhere...

"You know, when Anna was traveling through the snow before she met Hans, she died."

They were skeptical. Told me I was wrong. Sooo...

>"Nah, the rest of teh movie after that is all in her mind as she slowly freezes. It's her happy-ending that never came to be."

I told them some bullshit about "muh symbolism" and how each word had an alternative meaning.

>mfw now they're pretty much Snyderfags but for Frozen and its based entirely off of a lie I told them

They're autistic. I've fucking ruined them from ever moving on, haven't I? When they're 30, they'll be in either my brother and his wife's basement, or them in me and his wife's basement. I'm scared. They're growing like weeds. Autistic weeds. They do nothing but fucking read Frozen fanfics, talk about Frozen, etc.

It's scary. Like, they're obsessed, and that's saying a lot because I have a lot of unhealthy obsessions myself (/mlp/ and still stuck on the ride).

So yeah. Fucking sucks man.

I'm sorry, but what?

>Any Sup Forums-related creepypasta
Just fucking don't. It never works, ever. Same for
>Any creepypasta about a real tv show, cartoon, movie, etc.

People don't actually buy into his Mario theories, do they?

>it's all in someone's imagination

You don't understand, the fiction was actually fiction all along!

It's like they don't understand what imagination is.

>mario anything
>"le mushrooms are le drugs XD"

the only good theory threads are the ones where people try and calculate an exact amount like how strong or how much money a character has.

Keep it on the family.

I honestly think most people don't. That's why our species is on a death march.

>a character that's a bit off the wall makes only one appearance in the series
>"Is "CHARACTER" actually God?"

Pale Luna was actually one of the few vidya creepypasta's that was actually good in my opinion, besides that though just about every media related creepypasta is complete shit though.

>spoilers
THIS IS YOUR KARMA.

YOU DESERVE THIS.

>Slightly adult joke that would fly past most children's heads
>"How the fuck did they slide that past the censors?"

>(/mlp/ and still stuck on the ride).
I feel you, fellow horsefucker. I stop watching the serie after s4, yet I still lurk and watching some of the new eps review (just from one guy one, but still)

Maud best horse.

Why do creepypastas always resort to hyperrealistic gore?

>Coma theory
>It ain't Life On Mars

>"They just said heck!"
>"It's about time we got a more mature cartoon"

Idiots think that's the only thing that's scary, or are just middle-school edgelords who think that adding overt sex or gore to a cartoon is inherently amusing. I never understood it either, but then I remember when Sup Forums used to be fucking OBSESSED with dedBort and dedSpongebab and dedMickey.

Everything that's horrible was fun at one point or another.

>a female character shakes her hips because dancing or comes out of a pool dripping because water is wet
OMG HOW DID THEY FUCKING GET AWAY WITH THAT I THOUGHT AMURIKANS CASTRATED ANYONE WHO MADE A LEWD JOKE IN ALLAH'S GLORIOUS CHILDREN'S CARTOONS?!

>You will never fail at life as hard as Matpat
Good to know

That's a goddamn lie. Creepypastas and conspiracy theories were ALWAYS the nadir of cartoon discussion online. That, and people's grimdark fan-works.

>"They just said %$%$!"
>"But it's not for kids, I swear!"

It's really hard to top the one where he has a full video with a direct callout to the maker of FNAF about how their depiction of a character was wrong. Then was briefly told "nice theory but you're wrong" because he missed that the point of the game was you weren't playing as the character Matpat thought.

It's like going in depth about how everything in MGS2 doesn't connect with MGS1, but you never caught on Raiden isn't Snake.

People who don't know anything about horror automatically assume gore is scary.
I mean, don't get me wrong, blood and gore can create some great horror moments if used right but there really is an art to it, you can't just slap it everywhere and call it a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=1O5VDbKAupE

#MushroomJokeAwareness

>liking Lost

>Who would win in a fight between Goku and Superman
Stop it! Just stop!

>What if these two different characters from two completely separate franchises that have nothing to do with each other were actually the same person?

I want this to be real.

Is... Is that real or not? I don't know anymore

>star vs forces of evil
>every girl from school is a monster princess.
>fandom Almost threatening the creator if is not truth.

the worst part ts when you like the show but hate the fandom.

Also blamed Phoenix Wright for hiding evidence from the prosecution, "proving" it with a sequence where Phoenix... gives evidence to the policeman.

>character wearing a bikini on a beach/at the pool
>a brief look at a female character's butt in her pants
>"HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A KIDS' SHOW"

>two completely different series obviously take place in the same continuity because they share some superficial detail

>Fandom attacks the staff over their headcanons or worldviews not being validated
This is basically an instant confirmation that the fandom is absolutely fucking abhorrent.

Whoa, now, good grimdark fanworks exist.

I wouldn't be able to give you an example, though, but I'm sure they exist. I'm sure... Totally...

Are you ripping on the mermaid Jackie theory, because that's FOOCKING CONFIRMED

>Creators always talking about how much they have planned ahead and prepared for everything and all will be revealed
>Multiple seasons of build up
>Current seasons are just characters constantly fucking around
>In the end, the crew admits they planned nothing and were making it up as they went along

It's a minority i remember the 1 season of the show we have fun in our little thread were we talk shit and draw stuff, anyone remember Pegasus Marco with latin americans opening of saint seiya, good times, when the second season announce and Gravity Falls ended we knew more autism will jump in our fandom too, don't get me wrong we use to have autism too, but not as bad as the peope spaming 5 threads everyday and then it got worst and worst, now i look and think "man it was better when we were like just 50 people discussing on those almost dead threads"

>Ship that has literally no chance of happening becomes popular for some stupid reason
>People chimp out on the creators when it doesn't happen