History of the Life Foundation Symbiotes

Continuing from

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/kerchow/works/14901537-bens-spider?p=t-shirt&ref=work_carousel_work_recommendation&style=mhoodie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chocked by a jacked up naked blond man. I´m sure a few people would pay for that to happen to them.

I laugh every time. This never gets old.

what a kidder

Well, way to spoil that both of them live at the end.

huh, kind weird spiderman and venom left the bad guys behind to get blown up

That was a great read; gotta love that 90s silly edge. I´ve had more fun reading this comic than shitposting, so that has to count for something. Thank you once more user!

Happy to do it! Gonna do The Exile Returns in just a bit, just writing up my little introduction. Haha.

Months later, after returning to New York because of Carnage's "evil carnival of chaos" (in Maximum Carnage) and working with Michael Badilino (aka Vengeance) to help defend his fellow Undergrounder peoples from The Stalkers (in Venom: Nights of Vengeance), dealing with The Life Foundation once more (in Spider-Man: The Arachnis Project), Venom decides to return to NYC once again. He heard that The Ravencroft Institue for Criminally Insane (where Carnage was being held, post-Maximum Carnage) had been taken over by Judas Traveller and wanted to make sure everything had been resolved.

Why is Ben being such a pussy?

Just keep reading. This is super early in the Clone Saga and is one of Ben's very first times as Scarlet Spider. He isn't confident in himself, because he feels he's a cheap imitation (being a clone and all) and doesn't think his own life is worth anything.

i will always be mad that i don't have a blue hoodie like that

Hey look it's the Jackal.

redbubble.com/people/kerchow/works/14901537-bens-spider?p=t-shirt&ref=work_carousel_work_recommendation&style=mhoodie