How do the turbo-liberals like Spencer and Bendis deal with the fact they work for a man who donated millions to the...

How do the turbo-liberals like Spencer and Bendis deal with the fact they work for a man who donated millions to the Trump campaign? Have they even acknowledged it?

Sup Forums at some point you're going to have to accept that most people don't give a flippity fuck about another person's given personal politics.
Especially when that person is their boss.

how the fuck has he managed not having a picture of him taken in 30 years?

That picture was taken two years ago, he has access to Stan's magic

I don't know or care about the political opinions of the CEO of the store I work for you fucking NEET

Literally not true in the slightest

I earn £40k you fucking plebeian

>earns £40k
>visits Sup Forums
Yeah, sure.

Well, you should. Your boss is ruining the industry.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is a loser like me

Sorry man, outside of r9k this place isn't your personal loser treehouse

>>Super stingy guy
>>Even stingy about paper clips
>>Donates millions to Trump

Christ, what an asshole!

So, may I see your payslip? And could you prove it's yours?

They just accept that there's no such thing as ethical participation in capitalism?

You gotta spend money to make money kid

Any have a recent picture of ditko?

>personal loser playhouse
The fact that you use Sup Forums in general makes you a loser. At least people here have some form of self-awareness and aren't delusionally self important manchildren like you. Keep projecting.

>I-I make one million dollars a day y-you l-loser!!!!

>40k is some obscene made up number

Hello poorfag

user, have you been on their social media? They're constantly bitching about other people's political opinions. Especially Slott.

I think you don't know the people we're talking about, but the fact you had to jump on dat there Sup Forums strawman proves you're just another one of their ilk.

It's an investment, user. And one that's paying some pretty hefty dividends. Having a good friend of yours be president of the free-world has a lot of benefits.

>That picture was taken two years ago
No it wasn't. It was taken in the 80s.

Prove you aren't one.

>using social media
What did he mean by this?

They don't want to get shot.

You do know Notch used to come to Sup Forums of all places right?
And who was that, the guy who created Rick and Morty. He came here.
There are others who are succesful and come here.

>cartoon creator visiting a cartoon board
JESUS CHRIST

Please stop, you've somehow managed to make me feel secondhand embarrassment on an anonymous Mongolian scrimshaw image board

you people are fucking pathetic. You just can't help yourselves, can you.

Is it so hard to not pay attention to social media accounts of people you don't agree with? Fucking immature faggots

>Only unsucessful people come here
>Wow user your example doesn't qualify because you listed someone who has an interest in the topics of the board!
I hope you see how stupid your point is.

Still waiting for that pic of your payslip, user.

>You should ignore the people you don't agree with

This is why Trump is now the president elect

lmfao the irony

Is it, when they use that shit to start crap like hate campaigns and trying to pull PR shit on people they hate?

>J-just ignore the people who don't ignore and actively try to hinder things you like!

I'm not the same user, if you haven't notice by the way the conversation is going.

>Inb4 no everyone who disagrees is the same person
You really have no argument do you?

user, you made a point that was false, I corrected you. The fact that you got so upset over it shows how immature you are. I couldn't care less about what their political beliefs are, but I do care about the fact that they go out of their way to act like assholes to others with different political beliefs.

No proof? Then poof.

You could ask this the other way around. Why would an ultra-conservative tight-ass publish comics with liberal undertones? The answer to both questions is ((MONEY))

Would you quit your job just because the boss votes different than you do? I wouldn't. Especially if I had a sweet job like writing comic books for Marvel.

I don't know what you expect.

I'm not even the user you initially replied to, retard

>but I do care about the fact that they go out of their way to act like assholes to others with different political beliefs.
Then maybe you should stop being such a weepy sensitive faggot and stay away from their social media?!

Who is forcing you to go through this stuff, constantly looking for things to get pissy over? Seems like this isn't the site for you.

If you think Bendis and Spencer are far left you don't know much about politics

>a sweet job like writing comic books for Marvel

Shut up moron don't ever post again, that phrase is already meaningless.
The new "Thanks Obama"

I said turbo liberals not far left, you're the one here who is ignorant of politics

it's actually true, but keep doubling down lmao

I go on their social media because I'm interested in the projects they are working on and their reactions to fan responses, but this isn't me noticing that they are vocal about their opinions online. This is me stating how they will publicly ridicule people with different beliefs them them, who didn't even @ them in the first place, to their 99K followers. That's bullying and if you are seriously trying to defend that then you should reevaluate your stance on things.

>, when they use that shit to start crap like hate campaigns and trying to pull PR shit on people they hate

This is absolute gobbledygook and makes no sense. You're also exaggerating like a hysterical bitch on your period. "Hate campaigns"? LMAO how do you even handle the real world.. You seem like someone who may be on the spectrum, it would explain why you seem to be addicted to social media outrage like a stunted tumblr user

>That's bullying and if you are seriously trying to defend that then you should reevaluate your stance on things.

Dude just admit you're a massive fucking pussy

Holy shit, this is what our worlds come to. People getting vicariously offended over political jabs from comic book writers on fucking Twitter

You must be young if you have a hard time handling this. Maybe this was your first election? It's going to be a rough four years if you start crying and run to a hiding place every time people start getting worked up over politics

>being interested in what slott is working on
you're a retard even without the fact that you're seriously whining that twitter isn't a safe space for your delicate feelings

But it's true, I remember when the first person said that Superior Spider-Man was a stupid idea. Slott started a fucking smear campaign against her and sent his followers after her. Marvel /still/ hasn't held Slott accountable for that. Marvel is the only company I know that is completely okay with their employees belittling potential customers.

When do you think they'll realize that the very concept of the superhero vigilante is at it's core slanted towards right wing authoritarian ideals?

You realize that anyone can make up any number, right? Are you fucking autistic? You're even less untrustworthy considering we're on the internet.

You can come back when you have something of actual value to say, you worthless nerd.

>But it's true, I remember when the first person said that Superior Spider-Man was a stupid idea. Slott started a fucking smear campaign against her and sent his followers after her. Marvel /still/ hasn't held Slott accountable for that.

It's hilarious and sad that this appears to be something that weighs heavily on you. It's TWITTER you god damn baby. You're so fucking soft that people must use you as a pillow

Unless I'm a retard and I'm just feeding a troll

Are you implying 40k is a lot of money?

These aren't political jabs. These are are him straight up getting his thousands of fucking follows to harass people with different opinions than him. If you're too autistic to think about things objectively then pretend we're talking about T-Shirts.
>Person A talks about why he likes brand X T-Shirts because they're comfortable.
>Slott sees this, shows him off to all his followers and publicly belittles him for not liking Brand-Y.
>All his followers go and and spam his mentions for not liking Brand-Y
>Slott acknowledges this happens.

If you think this behavior is perfectly okay, then you're on the wrong side of things and are too opinionated to be considered a rational human being.

Literally the only bad books he writes are his Spider-Man books, other than that he's pretty solid.

>everyday

So you're telling me that this is completely acceptable behavior for an employee of a company as big as Marvel?

You ARE a retard, because that didn't happen. If you insulted Superior Spider-man, you were lucky to get a "Wait and see I'll change your mind ;)", otherwise you'd just get outright blocked with a pissy comment.

No. Slott's a bad writer and even the stuff from him that Sup Forums loves (like mighty avengers) is mediocre at it's highest point.

Silver Surfer was garbage. His spider-man run started mediocre and has spiraled into near unreadable garbage. He is not a good writer, and he's a shitty person. You have shit taste, and if Slott's behavior really offended you that much, you wouldn't support his trash books.

Wow ok, there's no hope for you

Go ahead and do whatever makes you feel morally superior. Crusading through the Internet and make those mean Twitter bullies accountable for their mean tweets! We need people like you! Keep fighting the good fight! I thank god every day for upstanding and good people like you! I salute you, Twitter sheriff. Carry on.

And change your fucking tampon, you drippy cunt.

>you drippy cunt.
um, wow, sexist microaggression much???

>What is Spider-Man/Human Torch
>What is GLA
>What is his Batman work.

His spider run was decent at first, it's highest point was Superior Spider-Man, but then he should've quit, he's been on the book way too long and it's starting to show with all the utter bullshit he's putting in for the sole purpose of still being able to say he's writing for Spider-Man. Regardless, someone's political opinion or how they act outside of a business setting should not play a factor in what books we are allowed to read. But that doesn't mean I wont call him out for his utter bullshit.

Look who our new President is, baby!

"Political Correctness" got grabbed by the fucking pussy this year and tossed out the door! Goodbye!

>What is Spider-Man/Human Torch
>What is GLA
>What is his Batman work.

This. He's done good stuff in the past but Slott is literally an insufferable babyman.

So you actually believe this is how a major writer for Marvel should be allowed to act? Also, I find this behavior rich from someone who supports safe spaces.

> it's highest point was Superior Spider-Man
Your taste really IS garbage.

He's been acting like this long before Trump got elected.

>brainwashed liberals are going to """fight back""" against political correctness
oh my god I can't wait, this is going to be gold

Trump is a PC president that has specifically said the first amendment gives too much protection to people saying mean things.

I stand by my opinion that Superior Spider-Man is the definitive Doc Ock story. Spencer did it better though. Slott just kinda screwed the pooch by bringing him back in Spiderverse, defeating the entire purpose that Superior was suppose to show why it was important for Peter to be a moral fag.

Didn't he change his tone once Pence said he was perfectly okay with what they did?

hahahahahahaha

liberals are learning how to add snarky filenames to their screenshots, oh shit we're doomed!

>!
nigga...

You're acting like /anybody/ supported this behavior. Most people from both sides found this unprofessional.

Wasn't there a followup tweet of him doubling down on it? I don't think he ever actually backed off on it publicly.

They sure did, since people called for a boycott on Hamilton.

You enjoying your last few days of net neutrality, buddy?

Obviously there were some people, but the vast majority thought it was retarded. But hey, at least I know my stance on things aren't varying based on situation. People against this on the dem side are hypocrites because they harped on about how important safe spaces were. The republican side who are for it are hypocrites because they were against it. If you two want to have it out than be my guest, it would leave room for the sane people to have a discussion.

I hate the idea of safe spaces but the whole thing was retarded. The hamilton actor literally asked the crowd to be respectful to Pence, then respectfully asked the guy who thinks you can shock the gay out of people to maybe think about gay americans too.