BIG

BIG

I will never forgive JRJR for depriving me of what could have a been a solo shot of Johns and Morrison doing the WF pose.

also he;s a shit artist

It's implicit at this point.

Having Klaus Janson as inker doesn't help.

Only when he's phoning it in. . . though, he's been phoning it in for over a decade now.

Next Morrison book when?

Bought Klaus and the Witch of Winter yesterday and it was good but man I really want another monthly by Morrison.

>six men and only one person of color? outrageous! our legion of fuckery will deride you every step of the way.

>that token black dude
>that headscarf
>those 2 guts in the middle
>the 2 flaming faggots hugging each other on the right

fucking cringed so hard

W-was Sup Forums right once again?

Why does Bendis look like he's wearing a Halloween costume version of office clothes?

Sup Forums relies on the Texas Sharpshooter fallacy to be right about anything. They make enough predictions and claims that some of them are bound to be correct, and then sweep the others under the rug.

There are 3 POC. An Asian, a Hispanic and a Muslim.

The black guy does not look happy to be there at all.

and a magical scotsman.

MARVEL IS FUCKED

bendis pls.

DC has Christopher Priest though

Take off the fucking tie.

Where is the DChads copy pasta?

About what exactly?

He's an uncle tom though. Not even working on a black character. Distasteful.

Untucked dress shirts always look wrong, but if he tucked it in everyone wold be able to see the contours of his fat belly.

>Coates' face
every fucking time

>Woman: So what do you do?
>Mann Brother: I work for DC Comics.
>Woman: *Panties become instantly wet.*
Fucking DChads. How can one company be so based?

Who's the most styling? /fa/ggots help.

Oh like he's fooling anyone now.

Really? Because I heard he´s quite a bad mother--

Clay legit looks like a jock that pumps bitches full of cum and dumps them.

yeh

Dunno, but they manage

Cucks.
Chads.

That's because Coates has a day job. This is just side work he was probably thinking he could do without any significant obligations like getting dragged into a brainstorm retreat.

It got worse when he went to the Comic Con panel on Black Panther.

Because it was the same day Bendis said he was killing War Machine.

Shut your mouth.

DC should try being less of a white bio club,l. Marvel is actually hiring black people
>Coates
>Stelfreeze
>Walker
>Bendis
>Greene
>Coipel
>Roxanne Gay

>DC has a minimum sexiness requirement
Fucking DChads.

>cougar

One of flaming faggots jumped the ship.
Who's he hugging, though?

Yeah, they do

Joelle Jones is gorgeous. She's been getting up there in age but she still looks good. Her 8-10 years ago was a 11/10.

Shit, no wonder he wrote Black Panther.

I think his art on The Last Crusade was legit good, and that was pretty recent. If he didn't stick up with his "the quicker the art process, the quicker you get paid" excuse and gave more time to make his art look better, I think he would end up being an all-around better artist.

In addition to Priest, DC also has Semper and soon they'll have Grievoux and Ryan Benjamin.

I think JRJR is fine. Like Miller, I just think modern inking and coloring methods don't do him justice.

And of course my guy, Kolins gets no mention.

>Bendis
A subtle joke post, but a good one.

I wonder if he wrote Power Man too?

He did.

Sup Forums is always right desu

Downloading. Thanks.

Reminder that Dogfucker's shiteating grin was taken right before he signed with DC, and that he might've been the one to leak the CW2 spoilers

Not his best work tbqh

Wish someone could draw them as Marvel characters fighting the DC guys as DC characters.

Bendis as Power Man of course.

But it is funny for the novelty of Misty Knight cucking Danny with a guy named Tryone.

Meh, 1970s Marvel is always entertaining.

who is the guy in between Benis and the Hijab? He could really benefit from a session with the DChads

How much weight in muscle do you think he's gain since joining DC?

Axel Alonso. Marvel's Editor-in-Chief and former Vertigo's Editor. He is responsible to edit the classic titles that made Vertigo so good, yet, he completely dun goofed right after he stepped on Marvel's soil.

What did he edit over at Vertigo? Also, if his method of editing is "just do whatever you want" then it's clear why those Vertigo titles were good and his marvel comics aren't.

The "do what you want" approach actually worked pretty well during Jemas-era Marvel. My biggest criticism of that era is that Jemas was pretty dumb when it came to hating cosmic stories and anything that couldn't be envisioned as a movie, but "don't be epic all the time" was pretty good advice that they've since ignored entirely.

>Other Vertigo titles he edited until 1999 included Garth Ennis' Preacher, Black Orchid, Kid Eternity, Hellblazer, Unknown Soldier, 100 Bullets and Human Target.
Probably things that were best left alone to writers.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he just let Ennis, Milligan and Azzarello do their own thing and they produced gems. Over at Marvel he's working with hacks.

>minimum sexiness requirement

>tfw I will never write for DC no matter how good my stories are

York would never support the shitheap that is Sup Forums, this picture triggers me

They have ugly fat guys too. Williamson, Seeley, Finch...

"The Jews did it." It's in the coffee. And the coffee never lies, right Zach?

Maybe they've got charisma.

Nah.

>Finch
>fat
Nigga what? See dem moves!

I just love how middle eastern he looks there

>JOÃ

How does Vader stay alive outside the suit, and why is he going by David Finch now?

Someone post the Humphries Marvel/DC comparison

Fucking Disney.

Dude, Finch looks like he got in a fight with fire and got his ass kicked.

He legit looks like a villain.

He still got a nicer looking wife than most. Truly a DChad.

That just means he has an enormous cock or a great personality, because looks are by far his dump stat.

Jesus Christ. Always gets me.

>All these DChads
>Joelle Jones
>Mann twins
>Emmy Luppachino
>Nicola Scott
>Bilquis Evely
>Hope Larson

Why does DC get all the sexy in the bussiness Sup Forums? Is it mandatory gym membership?

for you

I mean, go back not too far and he probably would've been burned at the stake.

>Did someone call for the baddest Cape Writer in town?

Dunno, but he's lost the fro and he looks a lot better for it.

>DC will never Rebirth your life and career.
I'll see you guys later. Going to the gym. Geuss I'll just have to do this myself.

>gym membership?
Desirable.

I hate his art, but he seems like an entertaining guy.

And she's an incredible artist to boot.

From yesterday's thread on DeLiz and Dillon

>Didio furiously fucking her from behind
>"So, you want more women in comics, do ya? DO YA?"
>Geoff Johns is getting his dick sucked while eating cereal out of the box
>Johns blasts her face with a thick cumshot and the laughs uncontrollably while half chewed cereal gets stuck on her face
>from the corner Snyder's eyebrow lifts
>He approaches but can't reach her mouth with his dick
>Didio still pumping away
>Looking for a chair, Snyder runs into Brother Capullo
>Capullo grabs Snyder by the scruff of his shirt, De Liz by the back of her head and starts face fucking her with his hobbit
>Snyder cums deep inside her throat
>Didio drops his load inside her pussy
>Cappullo starts face fucking her and cums deep down her throat
>She looks back to see Humphries fucking her ruined pussy with his little pecker
>He pulls out and cums in her hair
>King is fucking her now while staring off into the distance and smiling
>Lobdell puts his dick in her mouth and starts monologuing
>30 minutes later and Lobdell is still monologuing
>They push him away as Ivan Reis and Jason Fabok spitroast her and high five ever 90 seconds
>Dillon has been in the corner all this time jacking off and crying
>Mahnke punches a door through the wall and enters the room
>skull fucks De Liz and gives Dillon a friendly smack over the shoulder which ends up dislocating it

>>Bilquis Evely
>>Hope Larson
They're not pretty. Evely's art is pretty though.

minutes later and Lobdell is still monologuing

he can easily hatch a quick escape into the multiverse. name another creator with this skillset.

>mistaking Lobdell with Nicieza