The TEETH tell all

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2ZKuU
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
infowars.com/contact/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lips 2 goyi.

fuuuuggg :DDD

Am I the only one who can see the nose is completely different?

The nose knows, obvious body double

FISHMOUTH ALERT

right

CTR disinfo, sage

They do look different.

lol, it's clearly two different people.
Try harder CTRL

What are you trying to say here by posting pictures of two different women?

It's the same person, guys. She's just that sick. She'll probably die soon.

Her facial expression is different and contorting the nose dumbasses.

Ignore the body double bullshit, she had a seizure and after the seizure came out to make an appearance.

This is why there was no concern that she would pass her respiratory infection to the child.

shillary kiketons body double

check the wrinkle under the nose

Absolutely brilliant. What's true? What's not? Keep arguing about it, boys. Call me a shill, please.

Now THIS is 4D chess.

>Obvious teeth difference
Why did we not pick up on this?

what;s up with those blue tinted sunglasses? I understand the need for those in sport but hillary's are that shade the entire way through

interesting...

okay now that weird wrinkle under the nose is a distinct feature.. fuck dammit now i'm convinced

The dimples, the lips, the neck. It's all different. And her double took a selfie outside the same building yesterday.

good recorded the correction bro

This. This is an uncommon feature thats pretty distinctive.

Jesus...

who's that fat lady on the right ?

Thank you for

Correcting
The
Record

This is the most annoying fucking theory I've seen yet.

Its the same person you idiot. This lady is sick as fuck so her body is going to change as it slowly fall apart on her. C'mon look how decrepit she is.

The Meme Queen does not look that awful. She would actually make Hillary Look electable if they switched the two.
>btw Barnwell doesn't look like Hillary at all.
>because Sup Forums is composed of retarded shitskins who can't tell white people apart.

How does she have the same cheek dimples here as the one on the left in the OP?

I'm more confused than stevie wonder in a maze

How about this tweet yesterday, now deleted

archive.is/2ZKuU

_____________!

The one on the right is actually skinnier than hillary

Did you actually refer to Hillary as the "meme queen"?!?

scotty kilmer needs to loose some weight

Holy shit!

I thought it was a possibility, but now I'm 100% convinced it was a body double!

I guess SS went along with it out of fear.

Are you just shitposting or shilling?

holy shit

>archive.is/2ZKuU

I need to hear this bitch's voice

Holy fuuug

Sup Forums is too obsessed with major conspiracies to actually think about important shit.

>And her double took a selfie outside the same building yesterday.

pics or it didn't happen. Not shilling, want to see it.

same person fuck off

it ain't funny how you can recognize the 'tonne' of posts after a while here.

I can spot any organization shill, slide or a shitposting shilling from a fucking mile now and have 80% accuracy in that. 20% is reserved for some people who are actually retarded, we are on Sup Forums after all.

i want off this ride

I've never seen an under-nose lateral wrinkle like that. Seems like they would've injected some filler in it. Maybe its an old scar?

this
I swear this whole stupid issue had to have been brought up by either a kike, a Canadian, or the Clinton Campaign, its that fucking stupid.

Of course all my goddamn fellow flagbearers won't stop believing this crap.

We are winning right now, so y'all need to stop fucking around being stupid before we ruin it. Accept that all the evil in her has corrupted her body and God decided to give her a slow and painful assassination because he doesn't want this bitch running his favorite country.

See

She looks fine to me

I have an uncanny ability to recognize facial similarities and that is 100% the same person. Does she ever use a body double? Maybe; I don't know and don't really care.

The right is younger in age. The left is Hillary old ass.

DELETE THIS

Whoa.

you people are dumber than dog shit. and dog shit doesn't even have a central nervous system.

I just got accused of being CTR on my first post, and my second post is me saying I'm convinced by the under-nose wrinkle.

It hurt my feelings.

Well there's got to be another pic of her teeth out there for comparison.

Can't you nerds analyze the lenth and width of her facial features or something?

No way they allowed her to stand alone after almost face planting. Doesnt make any sense.

Hahaha... What the fuck is wrong with the Democrats?

I changed my mind faggot. Explain the under-nose lateral wrinkle.

I'm referring to Teresa as the Meme Queen ya dingus

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK...

same two dark skin spots an inch above right eye on both pics.

Ate you fucking blind? It's a shaddow, not a wrinkle.

She looks different because of a seizure. You can tell her face is all different and fucked up from a medical episode.

Look into the blue sunglasses

That's gotta be plastic surgery

Well observed. That is a very unique wrinkle.

This body double shit is tinfoil tier. What you should be focusing on is that it IS Hillary, and she was wearing anti-seizure glasses.

lol, get fucked

ok wow holy fuck
I payed absolutely NO heed to the body double idea when it was first thrown around
but now? wow what the FUCK.

the only way the body doulble theory isn't true is if the OP image was edited....

>people look different when making different faces

Yeah, no shit, the nose is made out of cartilage that distorts with expressions, it's not marble.

And infecting a little kid.

wow you must be really smart

>shills trying to lure us into tinfoil hat tier conspiracies to further dismiss our legitimate claims

Keep this shit on Reddit where it belongs you stupid fucking nigger kike loving ham planet CTR shills

Zeis Anti seizure lens

>just spotted that 20%

btw how's the weather in Belfast right now?

Teresa has a different eye color than Hilary...

Notice at no point did Clinton or the body double show their eyes... The illusion would have been easily broken then.

nobody gets wrinkles under their fucking nose what the fuck, gtfo you baiting faggot

>implying the fake bitch doesn't sit in make up chair to get that shit applied before going out. Also, her body language is off. Like she's trying too hard to project herself. Fake

CASE CLOSED

I haven't been on since the 9th and I clicked on this post thinking it was another jab at her health via her teeth or something but then I went "What the fuck? are these two different people??" and I am so goddamn confused what happened to her that she needed a body double and who is the other "Hillary"? Does this have to do with her fainting on 9/11??

colored contacts pham

I'm all for the takedown of this hag but you guys are way off with this. It's the same god damn person with makeup on the right. The wrinkle is from her upper lip being higher up in her smile. I've done a lot of contract work in photoshop for models and photographers and have spent countless hours staring at facial features; this photo, at least, is the same person.

There are some more convincing photos of body doubles out there but that's not one of themso somebody please body post those. I don't even think they're using one yet but they probably will in reaction to the media attention, but in cordoned off orchestrated movements from one place to another.

You do know that color contacts exist, right? I could stick one in my eye that would even give me a geass or sharingan.

What a fucking idiot

I think the original Hillary is the one on the right. She just looks younger because she has been through a lot more expensive plastic interventions

COMPLEX MOTIVES

after Hillary's episode on 9/11, there were images posted around that showed a 'happy, healthy hillary' waving at the crowd and greeting a child and stuff, i don't actually have the picture saved

Sup Forums has confirmed that this 'well and swell hillary' isn't hillary at all

I think they brought out the double to make her look OK after the incident. Correct me if my timeline is wrong.

A

Send this info to
Brietbart: breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
Infowars: infowars.com/contact/
And Drudge

START THE HASHTAG

#HillaryDouble

>I'm all for the takedown of this hag but you guys are way off with this.

You're getting better at this.

Look at her fucking teeth. If you can't see the difference kys.

underrated post

I have a wrinkle just like that. A lot of people do, it comes with high cheekbones.

Jesus, talk about maximum damage control

No kidding. They finally figured out to try and sound like us when the do thier shilling

Do we have a close up of her ears? Ears are always different with people, and they don't distort like the face does (or finger, jesus christ, lrn 2 perspective).

There's got to be a height difference, maybe that's why her security detail wasn't on her when she was skipping merrily spreading disease?

uuuhhh ever use google?

A shadow of what?

by kek!

That's clearly the same person bruh