Can Sup Forums explain to me why some people want to fuck this crab

can Sup Forums explain to me why some people want to fuck this crab

If you have [thing] and a large enough group of people, some of those people will want to fug the [thing].

That's just part of humanity.

We'll travel the cosmos one day, if we meet aliens then someone will fug one, I guarantee it.

If we never meet aliens?
Someone will fug a hole in the ground on a distant planet.

Autism.

Because he's beautiful, baby.

Jermaine
Brett too

He's shiny

They only want fuck it because of the money.
Literally whores.

The song was weirdly homoerotic, and he's voiced by Jermaine.

>ctrl-f
>not a single because he's shiny

A little disappointed.

the girl I know that wants to fuck this crab also wants to fuck 21 and sideshow bob
some girls are just weird. but we love them. we love them a lot. she is fantastic.
it probably comes from having exactly zero male role models since her dad and brother are terrible and she doesnt have a mom

They want a clawjob.

One of the threads had an drawfag that made me gay for the crab.

If we're thinking of the same user, I solely blame that user for any desire I have of fucking the crab.

Same reason people wanted to fuck King Candy
He's big, gross, and has an extended scene where he humiliates the lead with his strength

>the tattoo

He is a David Bowie wannabe, that alone is enough to make panties drop and cause why boners.

>We'll travel the cosmos one day, if we meet aliens then someone will fug one, I guarantee it

It's been done already plenty of times in the old Star Trek shows.

This was my awakening. If you're out there drawfag, fuck you

the king candy thing cybug thing was honestly worse because no matter how you rationalize it that's still king candy's fucking face on it

I want to sprinkle old bay on both of his crab penises, rub them together until each of his penises cum on each other and then twist them together and suck the semen old bay mix off of both of his penises at the same time.

>Someone will fug a hole in the ground
I did it once. I can honestly, and proudly, say that I fucked the earth.

(you)

Having sex with an alien makes more sense than some of the weirder shit people would do.

Thank god I'm not the only one.