Now post your shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexhays.com/loomis/
facebook.co/junibaart/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dracula, wip

it's all just for an rpg maker

It looks cool.
This is supposed to be Danny Ketch in progress.

Fug I wish I could draw

Pick up a pen and start doing it.

Don't get yourself memed into this talent shit, it's actually all about doing it over and over again until it starts to look like something

Looks crazy awesome. Like this kind of style

haven't seen these in a long time

Happening

i recommend this advicei also recommend you get you hands on 'fun with a pencil' by andrew loomis, it helped me get better at drawing. here's a link to the pdf's alexhays.com/loomis/

I made in paint.NET using the touchpad of my laptop

Why yes Batman! I'll bump the thread !

k

Done I think

bump

Thanks! I've put almost all of my effort into writing, and now I'm realizing how nice it would be to learn how to draw as well.

I follow this artist. Sick style

I need more practice, but this is the best I can do for now. I'm changing out my tablet for a surface pro 3. Or at least getting a new stylus.

Any place to check out your work?

Sure :

appleserum.tumblr.com

Thanks!

The tablet wont change a thing. You need to git gud first. I'm on a bamboo and have been for 7 years now at least.
I do need a cintiq though. Anyway point is, your level just requires you to simply draw and get better.

Oh and here

facebook.co/junibaart/

ok bateman

I've been working on a Peeg fancomic. This is the kinda of style I am going for.

Would you recommend to try practice everyday or to follow a guide? Are there any tips for a beginning artist such as myself?

why doesnt these thread last long

Going to vector this as soon as I figure out how inkscape works.

Art by me, colors by a friend of mine.

a quick sketch for a book cover