He say you Brade Runna!

He say you Brade Runna!

I was just thinking about this scene becoming a meme

Satan trips confirm

It's been a meme among my friends for years.

East Asian aesthetics pervade its vision of dystopian LA, yet Asian characters are largely background players; its cyborgs are meant to be stand-ins for oppressed minority groups, but few, if any, minorities are actually present on screen. These shortcomings have become so apparent in the decades since the film's release that Blade Runner has become a shorthand for exploring those topics, even if only to show how sci-fi stories like it can succeed or fail at addressing them. So when word of a sequel arose, the question immediately became whether or not it would update its view of humanity along with its view of the future. The answer to that question, unfortunately, is: not so much.

what happened to the asians in 2049?
is nuevelle a hack?

replaced by niggers and dave autista

i agree

And noodles.

TELL EM I'M EATING

He say yu big gai!

Based, fuck background niggers, always distract from what's happening

based

He literally couldnt speak english or even count minutes before this

Fucking ridley

this, I have been saying this to myself for years, and more than ever now that I have been leading up to seeing this film

china developed genetically engineered asians that look like white people causing all the feral asians to be abo-tier

The point is that the new racial line is skinjobs and humans

Asian flight

They were too smart all thats left is their language everywhere

Asian shopkeepers do this sometimes, pretend they can't understand you to try and jew money out of you when you order a more expensive item.

wtf i hate asian people now

In a deleted shot, it's shown he's only given two.

this meme has been looping in my head all day.

so badly that i had to go see the movie.

it was great.

what is that?

Fish probably

Fish I think. Could be a type of shrimp

I thought i was the only one