/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General

It's just 2 more days. Fuck off shills, we know it might be nothing.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

RESOURCES
>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=1
>youtu.be/NiIDiwQMyzo (on BSE site as of 9/11)
(last thread)

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=j2Wv5AvqzfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Recent findings:
>Poster at Clinton Library
>Poster at Board Game Island in Galveston, TX with ded dragon
>Poster at Trump Tower with hands clasping IRS logo
>Site changed from white to red and now has "you're welcome" in console, op video, and art from the posters in alternate views
>Hillary delivered her first speech about the emails in UN building next to Picaso's Guernica
>Bills distributed tonight in Chicago and Oklahoma City with "take one and live" message
>Picture this morning has photo of Hillary from yesterday
>Multiple bills found today in Germany, Frankfurt @ Central European Bank
>ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt

4 minutes until 24 hours remaining. Get ready.

Anyone got a source on that Trump pic?

photo is from the 9/11 memorial with trump

Second for rabbit hutches and surviving this thing.

48 hours m8

Did anyone ever do anything like check with with the city to see if there was a permit for the mannequin display or anything?

Also - Trump is the lion to Hillary's Beast

Samson and the Lion is the background

>British education

Nice cool ta.

You know something we don't user?

US ANONS READ

A FEW MONTHS AGO THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT A CRAIGSLIST POST ASKING FOR CRISIS ACTORS IN SEPTEMBER WHO WOULD NEED TO BRING OLD CLOTHES BECAUSE THEYLL BE GETTING VERY MESSY AND FAKE INJURYS AND LET MILITARY/MEDICAL PRETEND TO ACESS THEM

I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE BS AND PROBABLY IS BUT THEN THIS SHIT STARTED POPPING UP

Probably very hard to find out.

Matches with the Samson Agonistes quote then.

OH MY GOODNESS. THE HANGED MAN IS FACING UPWARDS WITH TRUMP.

24 hours until the 24 hour mark. At which point the website will radically change once again.

Yes.

And is isolated from the flames. Interesting. Not a clue what it means, but interesting.

What does it mean?

fuck off with your viral marketing

Buy a fucking ad already

I remember those threads, where is it located this time I forgot

OH SHIT you're right

looks like we were right when we knew to flip it

either Icarus symbology or it signifies rebirth after 9/11 with Trump?

Wait, what hanged man?

So is Ireland one of the safe zones or one of the kill zones?

It is similar to the hanged man tarot card.

Pour candle wax on your tits and shove daggers in your anus damn kike

look at the bottom left of this bill

Website changed. New cursor with ear logo.

Nowhere will be safe.

are you sure that's not your phone saying that there's music playing on the site?

I expect apologies from all you dumb niggers when you realize it's a shitty documentary or some bullshit called federal beast for sliding threads with this bullshit.

Ah, yeah. Thanks

k, but your gonna be our boipucci if happenings

MrTeeth also just posted this image in a Facebook chat

I was on it on my phone earlier and it had that. I have a Galaxy S6.

If you're right I'll be first in line. But shit it's kinda spooky.

Never seen that before on my phone, it does control/mute music. ARFcom guys are looking at jscript, maybe its another clue?

Same one on the beast bills lower left corner.

the last two images have been focused on Hillary in a negative regard. Seems positive in Trump's imagery.

really nice art 2bh

what's the music on the website?

I don't believe there's confirmation on that is there? I didn't see a cap of him sending it to anyone.

Samson had two vulnerabilities—his attraction to untrustworthy women and his hair, without which he was powerless.

>hair, without which he was powerless.
>hair

HAHAHAHAHA

Fine I will

This is just some guy's art project. You can tell from the devientart tier furry dragon illustration

>guize this time there really will be a happening, swear!

youtube.com/watch?v=j2Wv5AvqzfE

>no fun allowed
get the fuck outta here normie faggot

after trumps speech in asheville today this image is actually fucking glorious to behold.

a new american future awaits us. time to take back this nation, slay the federal beast, and accept no surrender to the false song of globalism!

how this is answering my question?
are you gonna be our boipucci or not?
we apologise, you will suck our cocks

now I wanna buy a fucking BSE shirt

Or nuclear starts and the kikes stay in bunkers and win again

has anyone addressed why there's a 1 in subscript next to the first P in PEACE AND PROSPERITY?

>yfw the Jubilee year is still ongoing from the Super Shemitah last September and won't end until October 3rd.

the super happening of all happenings will happen, we were only wrong thinking it would happen on September 23rd.

inb4 this is just a huge alt right ad

when you fold the bill it says PIETY LORD

Does anyone have a link to the Satan/Saturn Jewish user post?

Apparently an "i"
Because it folds to produce PiETY

The symbolism of the twin pillars is ancient and very meaningful as it refers to the core of hermetism, the basis of secret society teachings. In short, the pillars represent duality and the union of opposites
Probably the most important feature in Masonic lodges, the black and white checkerboard pattern is meant to be a visual representation of the concept of duality. Variations of this pattern do exist.

Samson was also the one that bought down the two pillars. And slaughtered a bunch of people several times for various minor reasons.

Trump was involved in 9/11? Or Trump will lead us to war?

one general isn't sliding anything. There are a dozen cuckold, BBC, white men can't compete threads on Sup Forums plus a hundred MAGA, praise kek threads and you complain about one general that will end in 2 days.

I refuse to believe Trump was involved or will lead us to war

if anything Trump is the lion that will take down the globalists/federalbeast

The Shemitah year has been amazing, I don't know how that 'prophecy' was wrong at all.

We've got a guy who posts Pepe images to the most powerful position in the world for fuck's sake

IT's a leak about Trump being bald.

>OY VEY GOYS DON'T YOU KNOW DAT DESE THREADS ARE JUST FOR FUN AND AREN'T SLIDING!

Wait a fucking second
Au Ag and the Cart are in separate places of the bill but are still symmetrical, did someone try folding the bil to see if they find something new.

PiETY could just be a symbolism for reducing the ego (common theme among NWO new age folks) i.e. the "i" is small

everyone knows his hair is a toupee. everyone has known since the fucking 80's.

fuck off faggot!!! Fuck.off.
leave. the. fucken. thread. if. you're tired. my god you cunts are non-stop.

kill yourself.

yes. it's nothing

sliding what you retarded fag? if anything all of the "Sup Forums btfo!" threads are sliding this

>that's the joke

Samson was killing the lion in the pic.

if this turns out to be a MAGA ad I won't be disappointed

>mfw it's aspie Barron giving his boys on Sup Forums a special shoutout

who is taking this photos of trump them walking and then someone that close to catch that hilary video?

i just find it weird that the person uploading these renditions to these photos might be the same one taking them - as in mr. teeth has access to the elite.

i mean correct me if i'm wrong though these could just be photos from journalists.

there's also blood all over the left side on the floor

SC user here.
Chickens are good, but filthy, and roosters crow.

Ducks grow slower, but are cleaner, and their shit doesn't have to be composted and can be added directly to your garden.

How long has this been going on?

Is this just some marketing for Mr. Robot season 3?

This. The kikes don't stand a chance anymore and they know it.

The good guys are winning, a new dawn is breaking and the future is starting to look bright again.

No.

Trump's hair

Asked for a screencap of this - can't find it myself. Until confirmed, have to consider it trolling sorry

not at all. it's a message telling people that the petrodollar is not going to be viable for much longer which means the american economy could go to shit any second.

Can confirm.
One was for Burlington. I may have the cap somewhere... as I'm a bernvictim.

The hanging Guy Looks like a 9/11 tower Jumper ?!

I doubt Disney would okay their logo for a marketing stunt like this.

The hanging man now skipping or flying up from the flames. Are we the hanging man? Are we being saved and pulled from the fire?

Look again.

Reinterpret.

Jachin and Boaz as represented in the temple of King Solomon

That's because training exercises are taking place at that time. Come on. Do you think that some global conspiracy would trust a load of 2 bit crisis actors to keep their mouths shut if there was a false flag and they were pretending to be injured?

>2016
>there's a Trump ARG
MAGA

You mean, "As represented as being represented in the temple of solomon".
Temple of solomon's been gone a *long* time, that aint an original drawing of it :)

I hope this group isn't a religious one. I see a lot of bible shit. The verses and the beast stuff. If they're just using it because it makes it sound scarier that's fine. But if they actually believe in the bible and end times this is going to be a huge let down. Unless they're like a cult that's going to release a virus or something to bring about the end times that would be okay. But if they actually think God is going to do something on the 14th it's going to suck. Cause nothing is going to fucking happen then.

ebay auction with new photo went up

Less than 48 hours until the timer ends

Clock on website is now sped up

Burlington where?

Okay, so Trump = Sampson in this symbolism.

Pulling ourselves from the fire? Does the image coincide with another tarot card?