Nathan has upgraded to full on con-man this season in the most glorious fashion...

Nathan has upgraded to full on con-man this season in the most glorious fashion. The level of deceit in his new ideas is unbelievable.

This will be the GOAT.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1bxjDYKB!beiNqOhbIsz7j_8FR5J-1Hz00hnyjojUhUX2Iqf74o0
youtube.com/watch?v=1_iZBmkQ0fg
gostream.is/film/nathan-for-you-season-4-21975/watching.html?ep=1050630
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzJvVI50-WkbX1VsUGc4UGh1eGs/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For you

I really want to try that chili

>the scene where he's running away from the security guard
I fucking died.

>creating a charity and making a huge event for it just to try his wacky idea for a day

He's truly gone mad.

>tricking a guy into marrying him

The whole thing around Dumb Starbucks was pretty deceitful

the sheer absurdity to how deep he goes into things is fucking killing me, I love this season

His initial ideas were very tame compared to now. I think he realized he can get away with much more over the years and became bold as fuck

When is the Uber episode airing? That shit sounds hilarious.

The Movement is actually a legit good idea.

mega.nz/#!1bxjDYKB!beiNqOhbIsz7j_8FR5J-1Hz00hnyjojUhUX2Iqf74o0

Post it in other threads.

That looks like Brent but what show is this?

>tfw you burn warts off your dick with a soldering iron

>never gonna get a nice pie from that black guy

Isn;t he liable to get deported if he pushes things too far?

He should have pushed it further worth that wellness device

user's business is shitposting on a mongolian drawing internet forum. His problem? No one replying to his threads.

The plan: posting clickbait twitter screencaps and collecting you's.

I think he's trying too hard this season.

The fact that there is no /nathan general/ on this board really makes me look down on all of you.

The pacemaker thing seemed illegal.

Generals are lame and reddit

How many doctors did he see before he found that retard?

Hopefully ISIS don't watch this because Nathan gave a jihadi the perfect step-by-step to bypass security..

/ourguys/

He married Andy the taxi driver, so it's all good.

my god thank you for posting this

>that sleeper cell video

He's always been a conman and the mark is his viewer. I have explained this numerous times to all the dumb goys on this board. Nathan is making fun of people's stupidity alright, but it's not the people being paid to be in his show.

5 dimensional jewish tricks.

>le woke man who knows all shows are scripted

xD

This. He's pretty much calling out the alt-right retards who watch the show

omg hes tricking me into enjoying his jokes, fucking evil jews

n-no homo

howd you get this?

Anybody have any guesses on what the two hour finale is going to be? Everyone on leddit seems to believe it has something to do with Elon Musk but I feel like it's probably something else.

not him but I know that my cable provider accidentally put the episode up early with the second one.

Holy shit you know who Brent Weinbach is but not Nathan Fielder?

youtube.com/watch?v=1_iZBmkQ0fg
holy shit, lmao

I only saw one episode of the first season. I should really get into this series. What are some highlights?

It's a layered comedy, and no one really knows which layer is the top one.

>leddit
It's the Iran nuclear deal, dumbass. He dressed up as the ayatollah, Larry David gave us a wink wink foreshadowing on Curb

lel, this image is great at being ironic, (even though it's not), but not so great at b8. Sorry.

Season 1, episode 2 is the best episode of the series. Try that.

the cheese grater hat was hilarious

who is this

>tricking a guy into having unlubed anal sex with him just for the lulz

icantwait

Link still doesn't work, won't go to any web page

I like when he reassured the woman that the guy with warts will be wearing thin gloves

Sue Stanford, The Ghost Realtor and a nigger prostitute who charges "VIP" rates

Ashy Mary

>nathan for you is scripted
wow, no shit sherlock. the funniest parts are when nathan obviously goes "off script" and genuinely confuses the person

>thinking the show is scripted
It is definitely not scripted.

>for you
What did he mean by this?

some of it is, some of it isn't

No post a real Mega link, one that will actually work in Firefox or that won't stop due to "out of memory" at 400 MB in Internet Explorer. Not going to download botnet Chrome just to get the episode.

i'm sure they come in with a loose script and the participants are at least slightly in on it (or what they think is "in on it"), but shit like giving tony 15 seconds to plug himself during the celebration special was obviously sprung on him without warning

you can tell its looking like its ramping up the amount of scripted stuff though, this may be why there is such a large focus now on the extremity of creating realism and backstory with the ideas through "legitimacy"

Yeah, the intro is scripted obviously.

>using internet explorer unironically
really? there's alternatives to chrome...

The chili suit was very enjoyable to watch. Would you buy chili from Nathan if you were at the game?

based leakposter

No obviously Nathan improvises a lot during his interactions with nonactors but he still has an outline of how he wants the segment to go

Whatever, if that's the only link that will ever be up then I'll wait a week to see it. Going to make sure as many people never watch the show as possible in the meantime.

How has nobody posted the I love you webm yet?

i was thinking someone could pull the pacemaker scam to bring guns into a stadium

Wake up, sheeple. The show is scripted.

That's why his stunts actually went viral with pages of documented proof months before anyone knew who was behind them, and that's why he's managed to get his pawns to appear on the news and gain publicity all over the world, including news channels of places like Japan. They're ALL in bed with Nathan.

He is literally the leader of illuminati.

thanks for ruining the show for me

Sure user, it's scripted. Hell, wrestling is scripted too, right? Fucking kys yourself. You don't know shit.

It is for comedy, it's probably technically illegal, but it's like how you have shows that have people dress up as cops to prank people and they get away with it. As long as it's pretty benign people usually don't care.

Where do I stream the latest season guys?

where you you stream this show for free?

Where can I new episodes of this show? I'm a pleb and dont wanna torrent. Some1 spoonfeed me please

Just start from season 1 and watch the whole thing.

Is that the gas station rebate episode? If so I agree.

>nathan grating the cheese using his hat
>nathan running from the security guard
>"I moved through the stadium like a ninja"

my fucking sides

where do you watch the episodes for free :(

based user

MEGA FUCKING SHITS I don't want to clear my fucking cache just to get it to work, entering my password again is a fucking asspain

You fucking lazy cunts.

gostream.is/film/nathan-for-you-season-4-21975/watching.html?ep=1050630

the pirate bay u fuking moron

It's the best show on TV.

This season, some guests obviously knew the jig was up in the first episode. I think that the chili guy knew that it was a comedy show when Nathan came back from the stadium because they did a pretty quick cut out

I couldn't tell if the psychic and relator lady were being serious or just acting, though I'm leaning towards the former. Where does Nathan find these people I swear LA has a lot of weirdos.

the psychic is an actual TV psychic hack who was always like that so he wasn't acting
the realtor lady was probably for real

You fucking lazy cunt, where is 4x03?

You're the man

Was it autism?

my favorite part is when he subtly manipulates the kindness and ignorance of immigrant business owners who are too nice to call him out on his retarded suggestions. JK it such a great show

also, the episode where the PI sees his issue of playgirl and does a complete 180 from hard ass to pussy. kek

KINO
I
N
O

I think he's going a bit too far with the absurdity this season. It's still a lot of fun, but it doesn't have the same punch.

How many s4 episodes are out? I have seen the Celebration, Michael Richards tip and Uber episodes and you're discussing the chili episode?

The chilli was episode 2, you skipped over it when you watched the uber episode, which is 3.

I just finished the Uber episode. That's gotta be one of the best episodes of the entire series.

try drive.google.com/file/d/0BzJvVI50-WkbX1VsUGc4UGh1eGs/view

i watched it here