HAPPENING: Obama possibly to replace Hillary against Trump for 3rd term run

BREAKING NEWS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>Obama may be replacing Hillary Clinton and going for a 3rd term run (by declaring martial law)

NOT A DRILL

OBAMA VS TRUMP INCOMING

MULTIPLE SOURCES:

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-barack-obama-makes-bold-move-toward-running-third-term/

newsexaminer.net/politics/obama-announces-plans-for-a-third-term-presidential-run/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/27/obama-convention-speech-makes-argument-for-third-term-in-hillary-clinton/87568056/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53P3fDE2tQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/RobertMoran215/status/775468097952215044?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hjres15
youtube.com/watch?v=fIFUFASkMOw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A FUCKING LEAF

22nd amendment

Canadian IP ban when?

i am barka obamma and this is not true

Reported.

>Political pundit Jamie Dech has made an incredible prediction
>prediction

>Not news

You're fucking retarded, find a real source instead of some clickbait Jew site.

youtube.com/watch?v=53P3fDE2tQ0

*farts*
sage

You're a fucking dumbass

Even if Obama wanted to he couldn't. There's not enough time to get past Congress and the HoR. He should just accept that his party is going to lose control over the White House.

Illegal. He'd be impeached. Also armed insurrection

>This
Why is everyone so fucking retarded around here. He can't run for another term

This should have been the end of the thread, but here we are

Shitty amendment desu senpai

No, it's fucking not. There should be term limits on every political office.

A third Obama term would be great, I really like him. A thousand times better than Drumpf or Shillary.

kill yourself german faggot

Since when do laws start applying to those in power?

>Germany
You would.

Since the 2nd amendment, chump.

kys attention seeking faggot

i know right? every single time i see a leaf making a decent argument in one thread or another, this fucker shows up.

I know OP is full of shit but lets say Hillary dies or is too sick to run can he report the election to next year?(doing so would get them even more money imagine the 2 years election)

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Huge Happening at Valley Forge Military Academy

Anyone have a thread?

>Obama would rather have a civil war and kill millions of people than a simple election
Niggers, not even once.

Why? It's freedom to vote for who you want to elect. More laws equal less freedom. If we have a good president I want him/her to keep being president as long as possible. If it's a shitty one then don't vote for him/her. It's that simple.

>There's not enough time to get past Congress and the HoR.
Congress is not just the Senate, it is both Senate and House.

There is nothing he could do to stop the election

>causes refugee crisis

>great

I see Germans really do enjoy refugee cock.

Obama already uses the constitution as toilet paper

I would have no problem with this.

Clinton and trump are embarrassing. I feel embarrased for them when they open their mouths.

>hurr the constitution will stop him

WHEN has that worked? We're talking about king nigger here. He does what he wants.

>22nd
>Not 13th

OP is a fucking leaf, which is the only reason I won't call him a fucking moron.

Obama is constitutionally prohibited from a third term.

Well he would just be signing his own death warrant surely. But then after watching this all unfold for the past year there's not much that would surprise me any more.

Grab your guns again, yanks. You're in for a second Civil War. Just don't drag us into this shitstorm.

No, why would it work that way?

The Democratic Party is not written into our constitution, so if they decided to nominate a dying woman then they can deal with the consequence s of that, and it'll be GOP vs Libertarian vs Green. Which, frankly, at this point is far more accurate cross section of the American electorate than GOP vs Dems ever was.

So fuck the Democrats, they don' t have a right to participate in our elections. Maybe they should have taken their nomination more seriously rather than treating it like a coronation.

>have a good president
>inevitably grant him lots of power because he is a good president
>he eventually dies
>his successor abuses said powers

That's why, numbnuts. Roman emperors fell into this vicious cycle.

Great

first post best post

a fucking faggot cucknadian leafcuck bitch

nothing to see here. move on.org
filthy leftist.

HOW JUSTIN COCK TASTE C U C K NUK

ITS HABBENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAPS TAPS TAPS TAPS TAPS TAPS

>Lets make it so the people can't have the leader they want with a limit
>Lets make it so that we have to deal with Shillary vs THE WALL

Literally no reason for the amendment besides big interests wanting to be able to continue being able to bribe people, and so they have insurance when one president won't play ball

Fuck off nigger.

> civil war in America

Biggest myth ever. Would never happen under any circumstances.....you'd get a couple of dozen militia/sutvivalist types getting wiped out by the fbi and maybe a couple of edgy teenagers shooting up some black churches.

All bark no bite

sjws I give you a slogan

>GO Bama! Go bama Go bama!

Hula hoop dat shit nao

>June - July news
dropped

you really think that muslim nigger gives a single fuck about that piece of toilet paper we worship? HE DON'T

AND HE WILL DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH HIS PEN AND PHONE

> Declares martial law
> Military takes over
Who does every single person in the military support???
> Trump becomes Emperor

>Radnor Police Superintendent confirms report of shooting at Valley Forge Military Academy was unfounded
twitter.com/RobertMoran215/status/775468097952215044?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

>Obama
>caring about the Constitution
Pick one.

oh look another (((PROVE IT YO)))

he doesnt like the source so he calls it jew click bait.

cucks like these (((PROVE IT YO's))) are the lowest of all the scum because NO PROOF OF ANY KIND WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THEM.

now gtfo back to ctr you stupid leftist bitch before i beat the fucking shit outa you through your screen.

I will dream this tonight...I hope to never wake up.

What are the FBI going to do when the Marines storm their headquarters?

i'll DDOS you so fucken hard m8 your MHz will mega hurt, cunt.

YES
>HE
CAN

>Monarchist underestimates the ability of the white Protestant hordes and gets blown the fuck out
>mfw

iirc it doesn't actually stop him from running, as the Supreme Court would have to apply the law first following a case

That couldn't begin until after the inauguration as up until that point he hasn't actually violated the amendment

With all the appeals and different courts that the case would have to go through before the Supreme Court reached a decision, they probably wouldn't rule on any United States vs. Obama case until January 2018 at the earliest

This gives Obama plenty of time to either abolish the 22nd Amendment (or, make Hillary as his VP choice and just resign and give her the Presidency)

>HOW JUSTIN COCK TASTE
mmmm, like salty milk

22nd amendment was passed by the kikes to ensure FDR wouldnt win again.

Good. Trump and Clinton are horrible fucking people and should not be even this close to running the country. Obama should stay until we get real candidates.

Literally not allowed to stay for longer than 10 years, and doing so would be political suicide and look like a take over.

>can't
yes he can, it's just not legal. You "can" do anything that you have the power to do. Law is just words that help people decide what to do with power. If you decide to do something else and no one can stop you because you're too powerful, then you "can" do that.

>the Constitution still applies
They can run a few news pieces saying anyone who opposes it is a racist and that will be the end of it.

>22nd amendment

there it is folks. Can't change an amendment...

Just a drill guys. you did good

Well since obama has a 58% approval rating hes gonna crush trump.

Since he's a Kenyan Muslim, this doesn't surprise me.

>I don't understand my own country
They can't because Republicans will shoot it down. They have majority right now.
Like I said above

hey heres legislation obama is keeping in the wings and not allowing congress to view.

govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hjres15

More like shitty idle amusement with which we may pontificate. This won't happen. Term limits are the key to smaller government but extension less corruption. Term limits in general have about a 75% approval rating. Not going anywhere.

>>>>>>>>>>>>(((reddit)))

This is 100% true.

I have proof that the Hillary Clinton Faint video is FAKE!

youtube.com/watch?v=fIFUFASkMOw&feature=youtu.be

It's FAKE!

All of it is fake!

It's a set up to have Obama impose martial law.

Hillary is alive and well.

It says "died in a previous congress" so that mean that it's been rejected?

Retarded video you got there, EyeSpy.
This might hold weight it wasn't for the fact it was taken with a cell phone. The amount of post-process would be enough to fuck up the footage, then you go oh that's not even a uncompressed file.
>muh people

Yeah and Hillary can't kill her political enemies because it's illegal, right?

I think Senator's shouldn't have term limits, but I also think it should be a half compromise between the original system where the state house chose the senators and the people choose them.

People choose one
House chooses one

We've said that for 8 years every time he has shit on our Constitution.

Wiping away an amendment like that would require a lot more popularity and authority than what Obama has.
Putin can do shit like that, not Obama. Plus Congress is Republican.

obama cant run again. congress would have to amend the constitution for that purpose and it only did it 1 time and every one since has still faced a 2 term limit for the presidency

if obama was the vp of a president who died 2.1 years into a term then obama took over he could get 2 full terms giving him a total of 9.9 years

other wise if the president died 2 years or less on office in he could only get 1 full term and end up with 6 years - 7.9 years

RARE
A
R
E

>RARE
A serbian mountain Nigger

>tfw I used be into that shit

Sometimes still watch for nostalgia sake and to take the edge off Nationalism..

>FDR
Wasn't even passed or proposed until well after he was dead.

Ahh yes another one of these "redneck prepper fantasies." I hope you guys will be able to handle the news of trump losing the election. Im worried about you spergs.

FDR allowed Japan to bomb Pearl Harbor (he knew about it ahead of time) in order to get the public to support a war they were vehemently opposed to joining.

FDR is a traitor to his country and his race who didn't die slowly or painfully enough.

Who could be behind this shitpost?

Obama can't run for a third term, not even if he disguises himself as a woman.

Could almost make it worth it.

Arrest them.

How can he do that if it's illegal?

fuck off germany

get raped by refugees

I love you. That post made my feel warm and fuzzy.

MountainNegro?