youtube.com/watch?v=2mTGWPEysOY
webm.land/media/4DRO.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish I had a younger sister but all I have I have is an old roastie sister

Little sisters aren't sexy

>rape scene
>little sister starts rimming my asshole

d-does she call you oniichan?

>mfw I'm trying to read Column incest story before sleep every night for the last month

do you watch kino with your roastie sister

not yours, probably.

>gay kiss scene
>mom checks to see if I get an erection with a glare in her eye

why?

>rimming my ass-rim

t. doesn't have a little sister

kill yourself anime twat

mine are pretty cute though. I posted them back in the day once and everyone said so too haha

>have brother
>parents divorce
>father's long term gf has 2 sons
>mother'a long term bf has 2 sons

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I do. She's 13 and I smell her underwear when it goes into the wash basket.
Fuck off, normie.

Why? Why do you get a kick out of posting obviously politically loaded questions intended only to start a Sup Forums discussion about sociopolitics and race?

Are you underaged and having unctrollable fits of laughter imagining all the replies you will get to your witty post?
Are you a socially rejected twenty something year old who is bored and shitposts to pas time time?
Are you simply drunk?

I am genuinely interested in what sort of person makes these threads. What do they look like? Do they have a job? What was their childhood like? Who were their parents? What is his level of education? I am genuinely interested in what sort of person sits down and decides to make a thread like this.

No amount of reading or watching film will both fascinate and puzzle me as much with humans as browsing Sup Forums does. Perplexing really.

How do you "try to read" something written in a language you know?

Looks like pasta is back on the menu, boys!

>tfw used to fantasise about incest shit in my teens but never really with my actual sister
>slept in the same bed while on a holiday in vienna
>gave me footsies under the blanket, not an actual footjob but she rubbed it a bit and stuff
>realised that the door was open and i told her to stop
>still feel guilty as she was 11/12 and i was 17
would probably have went through with it if it wasn't for the age difference

anime website faggot

do you?

Pics of sister or larping.

>sex scene starting
>mom asks for a foot massage

it's hard to read while edging and it's not fun to read this story at all when you already came

link pls

based

>Watching movie with parents
>Sex scene comes up
>Ask father to leave the room

>tfw only have two brothers and they're both cunts
a little sister would make me so damn happy, but this shit in the the genes
>mom is one of 7 sisters and one brother
>dad is one of 6 brothers and one sister
>dad's brother had 5 girls with 3 different women

>sex scene starts
>video tape breaks because it's been rewound to this point so many times

>sex scene starts
>disc doesn't crash
>everybody walk the dinosaur

Do they bully you user?
Are you proof that your mother and father should never have mated?

first part
docs.google.com/document/d/1qQG6ccMupLym55SXRntkQbU0F6Mc3WSb3FOELIFuZzc/edit
second part
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Tk-CUBXokmZHZKaG9oblNpUHc

I'm the oldest and most respected at 22. However my fathers gf eldest son is kinda chaddy but I don't show any virginity around him and he thinks I'm normal. I would never let anyone bully let alone these 5 faggots. I just wish my parents would find someone with at least 1 daughter between the 4 children

>500 page long greentext
why not just write a novella?

youtube.com/watch?v=2mTGWPEysOY
fuck's sake

If you beg then I'm sure the chad will let you bang his GF when she's really drunk, hell, does he even have to know?
Just be upfront about your virginity, once they get over the laughter they'll try to be bros and help you.

>implying they'll let the creepy offspring of a failed marriage get near their little girl

When i was small my mom would make me undress whenever i got home, and sometimes she'd even stretch my asshole, all to check if i was fucked by others. She was obsessed about it.

wat fuk

>lap starts playing
>sex scene gets up and sits on my little sister

>sister laying her head on my lap
>sex scene comes up
>accidentally poke sisters head with my penis

Hey man, it happens to the best of us.

go on...

Used to play a game I called "The Sludge" where I would put a cover over myself and then chase my older and younger sister around the room and try to "consume" them with the quilt and lie on top of them.

Created a game once where we would put hundreds of marbles in the bath and have to fish them out with our toes like hungry hungry hippos, somehow there ended up being a time where we all ended up doing it naked and then afterwards my older sister did the can-can dance kicking up her legs while barely covering her crotch with a hand-towel.

Incest is only hot in theory, with real siblings its not hot, maybe if you didn't grow up with each other or were not fully related.

lole

where's the selfie of the guy with his daughter sleeping by him

I have one and agree. Other people say she's above average but I can't stand her. I am very aroused by the concept of incest though.

remember when I was like 9 and my sister was 14. She used to make me play this game where I had to lie down and she'd climb on top and try to tickle me, but the twist was that she "wasnt allowed to use her hands". She invented this game and basically would dry-hump me for like 10-15 minutes at a time.

She'd be there hard grinding against my confused boner and heavy breathing, making noises and the whole time I'd be smiling like an idiot because I thought I was winning.

>sex scene starting
>wife's son's wife is giving me the look
>mfw she's a tranny

What do little sisters feel like?

If you have a daughter and you're giving her a bath, you lay her on her back and start towel drying her little pussy. Any of you think you'd be tempted to lick it?

>older sister begs me to watch some movie with her
>it has a sex scene
>I get up to leave the room
>she grabs me and pulls me back, putting her hand on my thigh forcefully
>she squeezes

Did she cum?

>heist montage
>2nd cousin suckerpunches my sister

webm.land/media/4DRO.webm

holy shit btfo
literally staring at cocks best scenario

>I sexually fantasize about a little girl related to me
>So hot, I have ti share it with strangers over the internet with a picture of a frog (yeah, the sweating one works nice)
>She doesn't even exist, because raising a girl in the same house as me counts as a warcrime
>This is how I enjoy spending my evenings

fucking fag, I fantasize about girls older than me

not posting sauce right now should be illegal

haha what a prankster

That’s disgusting to even type out. Off yourself faggot.

O____O

That's cause you're 12, kid.

>wash basket
Why do Europeans insist on raping the English language.

>Column incest story
A what?

Is this legal?

posts quality this low can only originate from reddit

John Persons and Jenny Summers.

"once"

>they don't fuck
get the fuck out of here

>5th born
>The rest are 2 sets of twin girls
>As a boy get special treatment almost akin to a prince
>They're mad as fuck and provide to torture and kick my ass until I moved out
>Mfw I liked it

Go on...

Thanks!

I think the director wants us to read between the lines on this one. He must have figured it wouldn't make it past the censor.

What are some other kinos similar to this?

>wife's son's wife
wat

he is old

i wish

Obviously, but that's not the point

how does it end?

>accidentally
user, come on
you're among friends

I had a little sister.

Don't believe the lolicon meme guys.
I tried to go down on her, and she had little ripped bits of toilet paper stuck all over vagina from wiping.

It was more fun to just finger her butthole

MODSSSSSSSSSSSS

>have to deal with annoying little sisters
>huge pain in the ass
>sassy fuckers, and not the cute and sexy kind
no thanks, a younger sister is like a staple on my testicles; impossible for sex

Friday night again. You waste the weekend rotting in a dark room, meanwhile...

• your crush - that shy, nerdy girl with the cute bangs, a choker and geek glasses - rides Chad, sucks Tyrone dry and falls asleep cuddling with Brad after he sodomizes her

• that football player who bullied you in high school does coke lines from a cheerleader's ass while getting sucked off by your sister

• normies are out clubbing, drinking and having fun with their friends and maybe even getting a one night stand

You are alone, unloved, unwanted, undesired. If you were good looking you would be in a bar right now, making out with a hot chick or doing shots with your "squad". Unfortunately, you lost the genetic lottery and are forced to endure an existence of misery and agony.

Claiming you are "introvert" or that you prefer this lifestyle over a wild and fun one is C O P E. You would not say that if you had the chance to socialize. If you spend your weekend jerking off, playing video games and watching anime its over. And if you're not, get the fuck out of here.

B& stupid fucking faggot. Recorded & logged.

>this post
>this projection
>this reddit spacing
Anyone who doesn't believe in the reddit spacing menace is a reddit shill. You need to leave faggot

sick and perverted.

was all consentual bro, don't worry

That was kinda hard to watch.

white "people"

hey man I just had to work a late shift tonight

I don't get it

latino, amirite?

I use my phone to post on Sup Forums while I'm at the club all the time. What now fag bait?