Why are you here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3fz6CC45ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lN-4DDtB1VM
youtu.be/l3NoYyNKSXQ?t=9
youtu.be/V1NmJw6gwFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a severely depressed alcoholic with no friends

My qt ginger friend is coming over to watch horror kino. She's drunk but who cares

Stay comfy bros

Severely depressed with no friends

alcoholic with no friends

I've alieneated myself from both highschool and college friends, moved back to my home town and only took up a hobby in my past-time.
the only time people want to see me is when we're organized to for our projects, maybe a beer afterward.
got snubbed by girls who I thought were into me, but were too immature to just say what they wanted.
Hoping the project I'm working on will catch enough attention and allow me to do more.

pilsner and popcorn tonight

i can relate

I'm a severely alcoholic depressant with no friends who I haven't alienated left

>no job
>no money
>no gf
>no friends
>no hobbies
>nothing better to do

now delet this thread

It's 6:45pm, pre-gaming with my friends and putting on a movie soon. Girl is a bartender and coming by tonight. I do this almost every Friday night.

which kino, mate?
what are you drinking, looking for?

drinking Leinenkugel's, the cheap stuff
looking for something to live for. Hate my job. A really good friend of mine told me she was worried about me and it hit me really hard

Playing dota overthrow with friends, got nothing better to do.

Chad here. Thanks for checking out beta fucks. I'm literally fucking 3 girls a night without even trying. I could literally show these bitches my piss bottle and they'd let me stick it in their poopers. For ever male at the bar there are 10 females and they're all for me. Losers

Take that as a sign user, people normally don't get involved unless there is a legitimate concern.

shit was so cash

wtf are u me

leinies is a good Wi beer. How's their seasonal stuff tho?
are you a sports or an arts person?
who is she to you - why is she worried mate?

What's everyone looking forward to as far as Sup Forums goes?
I'm hoping to see BR49 soon'ish
its scary, but few will actually talk you down from the ledge unless they can see you about to leap.
Get it out here if you want...

Had to drop off a political bait thread. Now that I'm done with that, I'm off to play some loli vidya. Or maybe watch Inherent Vice. We'll see.

we are all you

i wish i was drinking right now
i hate my job too user. and my life too in general

Post your regional brews

shieet it's been a while

>no friends

Why not?

I was thinking Evil Dead then maybe some shitty b-horrors. Sadly she'll probably be asleep by the second movie

wonder what that fucker is up to these days....

>lost all friends right after school
>never went to a party or pretty much anything with friends or alone
>no friend remaining to "make a bridge" and new friends
i just watch time pass by, yesterday it was 2012, today it's 2017

I know I'd like bruce Campbell if I just took the time to watch the trilogy, was the reboot any good?
she'll be a good cuddle-bug tho.

B-horrors, like low budget jap slashers or which?

>its scary, but few will actually talk you down from the ledge unless they can see you about to leap.

It's because people at that stage know they'll have to involve themselves past a random text here and there and might actually need to physically or emotionally help someone. That is when you know who your true friends are. Hang in there.

Because I have AIDS

just got unbanned, now waiting for an opportunity to banepost again

I don't know if its a trend, but its always maintaining composure and then fading out.
They're always 'fine' even if everyone says it.
If I can talk to anyone before they choose to turn away, maybe some of the bitterness will pass.
Who knows what we could try for. There's nothing in me that wants to see 'us' losing the light that spurned our desires go out.

This. I've known people that have committed suicide and they were all 'fine', even one girl who had a great day at work, all smiles, hanged herself in the basement that afternoon. The ones that go through with it, usually don't have a plea for help (or attention).

Social awkwardness.

for real?

The reboots really good holds up imo. Some nice Raimi-esque shots, top qts.

As for the b horror flicks, whatever looks interesting on netflix desu

sweet, I've been going back and watching old standards of film from 60's on. Hadn't gotten around to the series yet, but considering that mainstream film isn't pushing out "masterpieces" - I'm trying to see what has stood the test of time.

Saw Blade Runner director final cut last night and it was such a trip.

There's a group that's gonna be pushing out a 'Gags the Clown' horror film based off the social event that hit last year. I think I'm looking forward to it.

I guess it started in college, but I've always like being one of those people who talked to others - to level their perspectives and help them from being excessive.

I'm drinking their "well" swill, the 8 bucks for 12 stuff. I just wanted something cheap

It's a long story. Essentially I had been getting in arguments with people on facebook over politics and I was only doing it because I was depressed and seeking attention. She read a lot of it and was worried that I was putting stuff like that out there publicly, I had no idea she even had access to it. And she said some of it really offended her but she wasn't mad at me thankfully, she's very empathetic toward me because I helped her through some really bad times and she just wants to help me. It's more complicated than that but essentially she's just the best friend I have in the world. And it's not a romantic or sexual thing, as hard as that may be for some people to believe, we are kindred souls of a sort and she's like a sister to me and to hear her worry about my mental health was sobering (an ironic word choice considering my current activity)

I deleted my facebook by the way, I should have done it a long time ago

>Why are you here?
Enjoying the best new show this season

poorfag here, saving money for a new PC
I've seen my friends in a while don't think they will hang out with me anymore.

so what do you need/want to do to feel stable again?
I mean, we can only do so much just being words out here for ya.
Volunteer, construction, or anything to get you in a rhythm of life til something makes sense?

>I guess it started in college, but I've always like being one of those people who talked to others - to level their perspectives and help them from being excessive.

Same. And the older I get, the more altruistic I become in certain aspects, and cold hearted in others. You get to spot the phonies and despise them, while seeing those in need and want to help. College was especially unique because no one really knew the real world, and everyone was happy all the time. But, at the the first sign of trouble some people panic and don't know what to do. I saw a girl slit her wrists when she bombed one test as a freshman (she lived).

it's already saturday in my country. just checking stuff (like that weinstein shit) and I'm going to sleep. My gf is already sleeping tho

For you.

Volunteering sounds like a good placeholder but I need to have something to do everyday that I want to work toward. My job is just a timesink, and I do writing on the side for a few different disciplines but it's not rewarding. I need to either go back to school or get a new job. Therapy has helped a bit but it can only get me so far

its not the greatest, I know. but I've felt better in the tiniest thought that maybe someone else was better for my presence or input.
Mentoring and working with a childrens organization was fulfilling, but I grew at odds with the director to say the least.
I guess I'm lucky because a local comedy club has dnd nights like that dan harmon show. There's usually an outlet for people like me.

Do you sell your scripts? Could you shadow any writing courses at a local college?
Jobs are always timesinks unless you really want something that'll be your passion.

I'm 29 years old, I have no friends or gf and a busted spine. At least my doctor prescribes me oxy so I can just zone out and watch shitty movies.

I took writing courses up until about a month ago, and it was good for me. But I wasn't getting as much out of it as I was putting into it (financially speaking) and I decided to take a few months off to reassess my future. I have some scripts I'm working on but I'm not really in a position to do much of anything with them. I can probably put more time into them but honestly when i write I drink and I smoke weed, they always help me come up with ideas, so writing isn't helping my mental health all that much. I try to write sober but it's not as effective.

I'm just worried that I alienated her. I literally don't care if I offend or alienate anyone else in my friend group but her opinion of me actually matters.

>Therapy has helped a bit but it can only get me so far

Therapy is a crutch, not a cure. It is a non-familiar person giving you an objective opinion to get off your ass and make a change in your life for the better. Whether you do it or not is up to you. But if you hate so much in your life, what do you have to lose? Take a chance. I did and I am beyond content. And don't get on medication/SSRIs.

>And don't get on medication/SSRIs.
Thankfully I have avoided that. I certainly have been looking into making a huge change in my life. I've been applying to jobs in different cities, even taking a pay cut just to get some job where I can actually strive to accomplish something

If you're afraid of losing her - the least you can do is speak to that distance between you two; can you operate on the cyclical part of your friendship - what drew you together in the first place? Or even just look for social things you'd both like to be a part of? It is a haunt season, so I know that there are horror and escape room experiences almost anywhere.

I have plenty of ideas for works, but need a ghostwriter because I'm too particular to just web out my ideas and write.

John has been dead for at least a decade now. Its amazing to think about. We've been shitposting using his image for so long and he's been worm food since around 2006ish.

I tried SSRIs in grad school, I hated jt for many reasons. Used to live in MI (went to school there), wasn't happy. Gave my two weeks, packed up all my shit, drove to Tempe, AZ and got a job with US Airways (it was a while ago). Best decision I ever made.

Now I am loaded, with friends, a good job, happy, and live in Scottsdale. It took 5 years to be happy, but I love my life, and just a few years back I was growing hemlock for suicide (big history buff here). Shit gets better. But I did go back and got a masters and all that when I was down. I planned my move for a few years, and I am a social Chad that went to college on an athletic scholarship. It affects us all, and what I did may or may not work for you.

But again, what do you have to lose if you are this miserable. Plan to make a change, but do plan.

>She's drunk but who cares
that's rape

Paulie Carbone is his name, he died in 2007 in a car crash.

That's the thing, she told me that after we already went on our weekly bar hopping adventure. We go out 2-3 times per week and there's no indication that's going to stop. I'm going away for the weekend so hopefully I'll get the chance to sit down and talk with her about it

cause i just got back from a party

just got home from seeing the new Blade Runner

off to kill some chaps and get drunk

Because I'm at work and the day's slowed way the fuck down.

Feed me a stray cat

>neet
>haven't left the house in a week
>creep people out whenever I try to talk to them because autism and lisp
>sweat a lot for no reason
>alcoholic ever since I turned 21
>borderline nocturnal now
>balding
I'm not gonna make it laddies

Oh, Patrick!

how was that shit, mate?
I'm listening to the Vangelis album now.
Cheers. Be afraid and be honest, hopefully she can understand that.

Memeing aside, how was it?

Get your mind out of the gutter, user.

Unwinding. Will turn in soon. Lots to do tomorrow.

You unironically still can if you start making changes.

I think she's just worried about me, I just hate coming off as needy, this is the first time I've ever really opened up to her about my personal issues so I just don't want to freak her out. Even though we're close it's hard for me to talk about real issues with anyone. Anyway thanks for listening

I usually go over to my cousin's house to drink and party, but he has to work overtime tonight. So I'm stuck here watching Law and Order SVU.

I'm just here to file flightplans.

It was worth it.

Saw it in the Imax. The sounds, the score, the scale modeling mixed in flawlessly with CGI. The pace, The dialogue. Mr.Leto did a great job! Even Ryan was in his element the entire movie.

Even the ending left me moved. And that is HELLA rare with the constant let downs Hollywood been letting out.

The director made a perfect squeal that I never thought could be done right again.

Strongly recommend it.

Because my friends got me too high and I needed a break. Why are you guys such virgins?

Much as I fucking hated his Joker, Leto can act. Glad he did well.

Aye.
You know what matters the most between ya, and how to approach the situation. If its time just make it happen.

ty
youtube.com/watch?v=k3fz6CC45ok

They did either CGI or some crazy new method of bringing Sean Young back as she looked in the 1982 movie. But it wasn't shit like Rogue One's was. I dont know HOW they did it BUT NO CRINGE moment at all!

You'll like it's score. It did Vangelis right and in time honor of the original with it's own good modern touches.

>losing the light that spurned our desires go out.
>mfw this is me

who else rocking that "empty-shell" living here?

im eating fresh pineaple cut in big chunks with a fork. nothing can beat this experience.

Where'd you get the beauty scar tough guy? EATING PINEAPPLE?

like a lorn or megadrive?
youtube.com/watch?v=lN-4DDtB1VM
youtu.be/l3NoYyNKSXQ?t=9

I do theatre, so as a social construct I'm rarely myself.
But I guess, ya. Hollow with short-term fulfillments in: "maybe its her", or this tv show is entertaining, or some other project.
I should put more value in friends - but, I also love and hate just how comfortable I feel being in some sort of solitude.

even tough guys need to feed and seed themselves.

my father is recovering from a stroke that he suffered the last weekend, and i realized i have no money to help him

Keep fighting the good fight

Send this bastard to freedomtown.

will you able to assist with the PT?
I'd say a long-term hospice might be a better choice then a hospital stay.

Idk if a charity website like gofundme would help, but I hope that anons are sympathetic to his /your case.

Got banned on Omegle, so I'm here

sneedposting with my family lol

My mother had a stroke recently. Now she's completely senile and violent. Fun stuff

>not finding a cute boypussy to have a jackoff race with

I just did what cool guys are supposed to be doing on a Friday night, fucked some random bitch, then kicked her ass out. Now I'm here.

Congratulations, you got caught

the hospital will not be able to do his rehabilitation because he would have to wait in a infinite waiting list before being able to have PT, they will try to stabilize him and then leave him off

i can't pay a person to stay all day with him, and i study all day, if i get a job it will be minimum wage and it won't be enough to pay someone else to care for him

i can't pay a long-term hospice because those can't do rehabilitation theraphy and if they do they are costly as fuck

he doesn't have a retirement pension because of some shitty laboral issues, i'm trying to work on that but i'm not sure if i will be able to fix that before i have him in my house, and if he doesn't get PT at fast as possible he won't be able to recover at all (he is 69 years old)

Godspeed user.
I have too few life experiences to try and feed you bullshit.
Sup Forums will always be here, and I hope something positive will come for you both.

>getting "too high"
Were you shooting smack or something?

I like going on Sup Forums would much rather be here than going to a bar or some party I've been to many parties they all suck and most people there are annoying and into stupid shit. Also to all virgins, most women are ugly and gross looking naked anyway and their personality is even worse. As long as you have good friends and shit to eat you're good in life don't develope anxiety disorders cuz "ohh dude I never touched a pussy bro" women can barely think without help from a man. Also most people with lots of friend groups and the type of people that go to parties are people you never want to be around these people are emotionless zombies. Anybody that is proud of loosing their virginity or proud of how many friends they have are sad sad people that contemplate suicide daily you're better off becoming a recluse and watching movies all day. Watch Falling Down if you're feeling angry about you're life it will make you realize that anger will ruin your life. Watch fight club if you need some motivation. Stop being an atheist and espically don't be an agnostic these are the saddest people on the planet if I was agnostic I would definently blow my brains out for being such a class A retard

I will see if gofundme works, it seems a good alternative

the other one I've heard of is caring bridge.
there has to be one that lets you get part of the benefits.

youtu.be/V1NmJw6gwFI

Weed. I hit a milky geeb because I thought my tolerance high since I never inhaled before.