Well, there it is

Well, there it is.

Media throws the bait and Pence takes it.

Now they will talk about this for next 7 days. They needed something to distract from awful Hillary's week, and here it is.

Trump can't win, sorry.

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/pence-refuses-to-call-david-duke-deplorable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people dont care about media bullshit anymore

Yeah, this... Trump is a racist.

Basically this. Hillary is going to win.

David Duke will welcome the free advertisement. He's running for election in Louisiana.

Good luck Dr. Duke!

>mfw pence admitted that he won't call him that because it's not politically correct

Nice try copying my tactics faggot.

B8

You forgot to reset your router.

Why is the media so fucking obsessed with David duke

WHO EVEN CARES HE ISNT IMPORTANT HE IS JUST SOME GUY

Thats a pretty mature and sensible reaponse desu.

I like Pence now

The BLUE WALL just got 20 EVs higher!!

Lol need I even point out the obvious about what this poster is?

What are you talking about, Pence dodged the bait well.

Why are conservashits so easily baited Sup Forums?

Lol if it weren't for Sup Forums I would have no idea who the fuck David Duke is. Before this election, I vaguely recognized the name and knew he was affiliated with the KKK somehow.

And now the media is painting him as some super important white supremacist that everyone should know and recognize or something, it's fucking hilarious. Why not pick someone more relevant like Jared Taylor to make into the white supremacist boogeyman?

>we're nor in the business of calling people names but we don't want his or his followers support

Seriously, when are lynch mobs going to storm the CNN office?
If a "journalist" tried to pull that here they would be fired on the spot

David Duke is a creepy dude.

He's basically one of us though.

>has already denounced Duke multiple times
>refuses to call him deplorable because he doesn't like to name call
>this is a bigger scandal than a sick candidate

Our country deserves Hillary at this point

>talkingpointsmemo.com
into the trash it goes

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

He's such a weird looking fuck. He needs to out in some just for men in that beard or something, his mismatched hair colors kind of make his face look sickly or diseased

>Is David Duke deplorable?
>yes...
>HA. So you admit Hillary was right when she said your supporters are deplorable! Checkmate!

Pence dodged the bait brilliantly.

Because nobody, not one person, is allowed to go against the anti-white agenda threatening to destroy all of Western civilization. If anyone tries, he must be torn down non-stop before he can spark a revolution to stop the globalists.

He said it live on CNN nigger.

Not even that bad. He didn't say he approved of him. Pure unadulterated spin.

think we're gonna have to kill him and pin it on a nigger tho

Finally Drumpftards get BTFO

>ARE YOU GOING TO SAY MEAN THINGS TO HIM
No.
>YOU ARE A WHITE NATIONALIST

Mainstream media

THIS!

Hillary will take office and everyone knows it. Except for racist Drumpfkins.

/thread

first zombie president in office

truly progressive™

stop responding to this serb its the same fucking guy in every thread he makes the same shitty posts

Even ironic samefagging is still samefagging you cunt

> we don't want his support but I'm not going to call him names
What's the problem here?

How did you post 19 seconds apart?
>tfw you will never learn shill-fu

David Duke is pretty based. He names the Jew and drops truth bombs all the time. If I lived in Louisiana, I'd definitely vote for him.

Blitzer is a Jewish nationalist of isreal who tries to make us a puppet

>Refuses to insult another man during an interview that millions will see
Funny how leftists only virtue signal when it benefits them in some way.

You're a retard. It was a bait question. Let me demonstrate.

Anchor: "Why don't you call David Duke deplorable?"

Pence: "He's deplorable."

A: "Ok, what about so-and-so? Are they deplorable too?"

And on down the line...

Pence stonewalled the question whilst denouncing Duke. Best possible answer given the circumstances.

whelp

>as if I needed more reasons to hate this degenerate leech any more.

It would just be a huge favor for all of us if he got hit by a truck

>Serbia
>Serbia
>Serbia

No. He could said that Duke is deplorable but that people like Duke don't make 50% of the Trump supporters.

holy shit why are ctr shills posting on Sup Forums? shouldn't you guys be on reddit or something.

>it is now a scandal to NOT engage in name-calling
wew lad

has anyone watched blitzer? he's the worst interviewer I've ever seen. he will hound and hound hunting for the sound bite he wants.

>David Duke
>said mean things about blacks

>Hillary Clinton
>pursued policies as both a Senator and the Secretary of State that have killed thousands of people (including our own soldiers and diplomats) while simultaneously being responsible for a multitude of direct political murders

Has David Duke ever directly or indirectly murdered anyone?

actually did a pretty good job here

Pence wins again

Is "deplorable" the mainstream media's favorite buzzword now? I remember when it was still "disavow".

You're literally a shitskin serb that doesn't have the right to vote in the U.S
I mean I know you wished you lived here, and everything. All the attention you've been given us is kind of pathetic though.

Why don't you go find the town rapist? That would be a better way to spend your time yeah?>

Who the fuck cares about what Pence does?

>Dr. David Duke knows that Twilight is best pony.
I'd definitely vote for him if I was in Louisiana.

Did you read the fucking quote and article?

What the hell. I know this is fake shilling because Jesus Christ, but this is retarded for the media.

>we denounced him and don't want his support
>There's no need for name calling

How is this not a massive positive for the campaign? The media completely shit on hillary while making pence and trump reasonable and mature.

I am so confused.

That sounds weak, letting illary set the tone. What kind of snooty faggot sees fit fit to call somebody "deplorable" in public just because they have differing beliefs?

I love Pence desu. He's so comfy in every possible way.

The jokes on you, we are actually all liberals pretending to be conservashits.

>being this mad

OK bud, enjoy 11 million spics that will get citizenship WHEN she wins.

Also a lot of actual shitskins are coming from Syria WHEN she wins.

Well someone is pushing this hard on twitter.

Almost 30k tweets.

Praise

This fucking desperation.

I say he works for the CIA. I bet he has a top-secret clearance like Hal Turner and everything.

Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious that he was leader of the KKK in a post-Civil Rights era when the Klan had been infiltrated from top to bottom for decades?

OR he could disavow David duke completely without name calling, making hillary look like an immature fuckwit.

The article and stories you're bringing up might as well be a Trump/Pence campaign ad.

Why does nobody seem to be seeing this? Are you trolling or what the fuck?

The Serbian shill might just be counter shilling. I am genuinely confused.

That's how they twist it? "Why do keep bringing him up? He's been denounced. We don't want his support."

OMG HE REFUSED TO DENOUNCE WTF WHITE SUPREMACISTS

you forgot to turn off your VPN, jamal

He looks even worse without the beard.

>he will hound and hound hunting for the sound bite he wants.
This

I fucking hate wolf, it seems like the last two days he's had a constant tear in his eye for having to report about Hillary's health, kek.

It's funny because Pence is being the adult in this conversation.

>oh he's deplorable right? You're calling him deplorable aren't you?
>No, I'm not a name calling child

>people are pushing what might as well be a paid for pro trump campaign ad on twitter

>Trump btfo

Someone please help me understand what is happening.

Is there something here I am missing?

Media attacks Trump for name-calling, and attacks Pence for refusing to call people names. No standards, no integrity! Sad!

Trump pulled almost the same shit with Duke and the media thought it would stick. It didn't, and it won't.

This. The only thought that crosses my mind upon reading this thread is "well, we'll just have to kill them, then"

>Why don't you go find the town rapist?

That's Moldova m8, at least get your memes right.

he is the definition of honey pot

How was he baited? The shills are just trying to spin it to make him look bad, and hillary is doubling down on this.
Shill: Would you call david duke deplorable
Pence: "Why do people keep name dropping him, we dont care about him and we don't want his vote"
"You know me, i'm not the name calling kind of guy"

>I'm not in the name-calling business
based Pence

Wait this is for real?

This is all you've got? Lol

Exactly.

Is this like that writing method where the reader knows what's going to happen (us) but the people in the story (normies) don't?

Keks a good writter where can i find more of his work?

Then the question would've been "Well, how much of a percentage do you think people like David Duke constitute your support?"

Come on, think.

Most of the Balkans are all pretty much the same.
Moldova, Serbia, Croatia. Same nigger behavior, different clay.

>Why don't you go find the town rapist? That would be a better way to spend your time yeah?>

he's in Serbia, it won't take much time.

especially not if he has mirrors in his house

>win
>die

wrong 3 letter word user

>"Will you call him deplorable?"
>"No, that's childish and unprofessional."
>"LOOK EVERYONE, HE RAYCIS"

>"Will you call him deplorable?"
>"Yes, absolutely."
>"LOOK EVERYONE, WHAT A HYPOCRITE"

Democracy is kind of shit.

>checked

>won't stoop to Hillary's level and use insulting labels
>what a loser

(((Josh)))ing

PLS respond.

I feel like I'm missing something huge.

Is the MSM really running a pro trump story and thinking it's attacking trump? Am I retarded? Are the shills brain damaged?

I'm so fucking confused.

cnn has been screaming at a blank wall for months now. nobody cares anymore and they get their news online (where they can pick and choose news outlets) without all the bullshit agenda pushing MSM is all about

To what end? I mean fuck Hillary but why bother? For President Kaine????

So? It's going to have no impact. He literally dindu nuthin

No, he's a democrat plant and he has ALWAYS BEEN a democrat plant. Look it up.

>How is this not a massive positive for the campaign?
>I am so confused.

They are in a state of subdued
>panic 1
>Pronunciation: /ˈpanJk/
>noun

>1 Sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety, often causing wildly unthinking behaviour

This, the fucking media can't tell the truth to save their lives, they moan about cartoon frogs and other nonsense. If someone puts trust in the news their is no hope for them.

>Are the shills brain damaged?
They are holding up pepe as some sort of actual argument.

Nevermind that they can't do a google search.

Journalism is actually dead. Shut it down, close up all the shops. Papers, magazines, websites. It was a good run but it has clearly failed.

I begrudgingly admit social media is the only conduit for truth anymore.

They think that everyone thinks the way they do so yes, they think they are insulting him. That's what happens when you live in an echo chamber because everyone has to toe the pc line.

He just refused to give power to Hillary's word. Pepe is merely a green emoticon. Use him proudly.

This image is proof Pepe is just a green emoticon and Hillary is seeing shades

>le sigh..

Hillary should send her Mercineries to duke desu