Why was this shit?

Why was this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62-AmS60iDs
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ3Muu-K3I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Book was better

Musical was better

Unsympathetic characters, Dakota screamed too loud and too much, stupid writing (kid running off to join army)

The characters were shit, as was the ending, but some of the scenes were great and had amazing tension and dread.

Posting superior ending

youtube.com/watch?v=62-AmS60iDs

It wasn't. It's a great post 9/11 film..

I swear half the movie contains great scenes while the other half is shit

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IS IT THE TERRORISTS

It was framed badly. Keep Tom Cruise but lose the family set up and it could have been a great film.

you have to go back scum

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ3Muu-K3I0 best scene

>the aliens are impervious to human weapons and only on Earth to harvest human blood
>but they vaporize millions of people for no reason
>and their method of harvesting blood is slow and primitive
>they send a probe into a basement to look for three nobodies even though they're blowing up tanks like a mile away

It was a fun movie though.

>aliens wait 20000000000000 years just to colonize irrelevant planet in irrelevant galaxy
>plan of attack is to bury three legged machines, then let their great descendants ride lightning into the ground to get into them

>Have ancient advance tech
>Harvest human blood in the most wasteful inneficient way possible

>but they vaporize millions of people for no reason

there are billions of humans on the planet and they needed to destroy population centers to eliminate resistance.

Alien kino

I like it. Then again I like just about anything really.

why the fuck would they need to harvest humans? did their society ban stem cell research or something

are you me

Blood could have been used as a fertilizer/fuel on their homeworld

it strikes me as unusual that an alien race with ftl technology couldn't synthesize human blood

It wasnt shit

>"Intelligent" aliens
>Tripod machines
Just destroy one leg and it falls down lmao

Honestly this is one of the greatest films ever made. Sure the girl screaming is annoying but this is probably the best alien invasion movie ever created. Also the cgi was great especially for a 2005 movie.

>be human
>only have two legs
>fall down constantly

>20000000000000 years
It says in the movie the earth is 5000 years old

pretty sure the earth is only 2017 years old