Do you remember when you first discovered Sonichu? What was your reaction?

Do you remember when you first discovered Sonichu? What was your reaction?

I remember when I first discovered it, it was this totally alien thing to me. Like I had this "out of this world" reaction to it. It was all downhill from there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=MD4AulkzdJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought it was just one of the countless badly drawn fancomics on the internet. I didn't realize its significance until i read Chris' ED page

Discovered Chris-Chan before his comic, although the bad comic is leagues more entertaining.

How do you correct a YouTube video in a comic book?

DidnĀ“t thow the comic at first. A friend showed me one of Chris-Chans videos about 10 years ago. I think it was the one where he is standing in front of his house and rants about gays. I remember wondering what is wrong with that guy. Little did I know that everything, abso-fucking-lutely everything is wrong with that guy.
I discovered his opus magnum about 2 or 3 years later.

Op here. I remember seeing his drawings here on Sup Forums and immediately thinking "who the hell made this?" I could tell that there was some great force behind this.

I learned about through Harry Partridge's Nicolas Cage cake video. Then I watched this documentary and it changed my life forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

Pretty much the same. I thought it was like from someone's DeviantArt, where it was just a phase they were going through.

Chris-chan has the final say in the designs of all of his characters.

This bitch promises comics in exchange for money but never delivers.

youtube.com/watch?v=MD4AulkzdJE

>Paying an autist for comics that are available for free
>Not printing the comics
The only thing worth buying would be a Sonichu medallion but Chris-Chan won't mail you one and it is incredibly overpriced.

Christine is just too stressed from trolling and financial issues to Create more Sonichu comics at this time.

Alternatively, my theory is that he stopped making comics because he never had a shitload of original story ideas anyways, and he can't do his elaborate revenge fantasy comics anymore because he basically doesn't leave his house anymore and only feels a vague sense of spite towards all trolls rather than any particular one. He doesn't have anything to dramatize anymore.

Chris-chan used to frequent the home depot where I worked.
I literally met him/ almost on a weekly basis.

Did he still acted like a turbo autist in the streets?

But now we can have the Pmurt arc.

You know as cringey as that look is to anyone else(it's the "fedoralord" look minus the eponymous fedora) it actually suited Chris perfectly. He looked like he finally redeemed himself and snapped out of it.

Too bad he went off the deep-end and fell for the tumblr trannie fad.

I was around when Sup Forums discovered him for the very first time. I've yet to see another board blow up quite like that, it was like the OJ verdict of discovering autists.

I can't imagine meeting him. Meeting famous well er- well known people in real life is always such a surreal experience.

Christian Weston Chandler is the avatar of posmodernism. His existence and work broke many concepts and barriers for his time.

He's kinda like the Henry Darger of our generation.

And Henry Darger was ahead of his time.

It was on Sup Forums when they were making fun of his Miiverse posting.
I thought they were making fun of a kid at the time.

i think it was around when bob died, i don't remember how i found him but i was mesmerised

his work shouldn't be praised

what it is, is that Chris invented a new low, which is not easy to do,
many men strive to create a new high ceiling where their works are seen as a heralding of a groundbreaking work that gives way to many other work.

chris' work is in a way groundbreaking, but it's groundbreaking in the sense that the ground he broke was how bad an autistic comic can get.

not many people pull this off.

I dont know alot of people who pulled this off in the past.

I forget when and where and how i learned about Chris, i just know that i dove hard into the cwcki.

Occasionally i'll binge on the cwcki for like a day or so, and yet i always find new things. It's truly something.

Wish that massive amount of data could be put to good use, on a case study on internet harassment or something

the fuck is chris doing at a home depot?

didn't knew it existed until i saw the news about him and the new Sonic design, wasn't quite used to going to the internet back then.

I'm positive there are students out there that have written their college thesis on the phenomenon behind Chris and his trolls, and I really want to read or at least skim them.

the latest chris-chan saga regarding his financial situation and weird sexual metamorphosis are disturbing. the hilarity is, unfortunately, gone.

We all know that if there's going to be another Sonichu comic from him it'll be about Pmurt.