Looks like CNN just unleashed the next faux "scandal"

The little fat cunt Wolf Blitzer just set Pence up with a gotcha question about 30mins ago and they are now pushing it hard.

A total manufactured distraction from the Clinton shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mike_pence/status/775467662780620802
youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E
youtube.com/watch?v=dKohD_RLnFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he didn't say it because "deplorables" is now a term used for Trump supporters to rally behind. Calling David Duke "deplorable" would imply that he was a part of their group.

Nice try, kikes

statement from mike

twitter.com/mike_pence/status/775467662780620802

theyre so desperate. it was funny yesterday, but now its just sad. pence is an american treasure, they couldnt even go after trump because theyre cowards, and they knew mike was too polite to insult someone. i really hope theyre not wondering why noone watches their shit

people ought to be sick about hearing this david duke fucker and hillary still havent disavowed omar dad

youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E its Blitzer's revenge

Trying to push Clinton's shit health from the headlines. Well done Clinton News Network.

Because she doesn't have Pneumonia. If she had a such a severe case where she couldn't even walk, she would be bed ridden. It doesn't just come and go in a manner of min.

She was having complications from other issues.

> She was overheated
They never removed her jacket
> She was dehydrated
They never gave her water

Wolf Blitzer is going to be executed. Fuck CNN, their studio is essentially a Satanist temple.

Blitzer recently interviewed Rand Paul, where Paul had criticized an American arms sale to Saudi Arabia (in the billions) and said it shouldn't happen (obviously) on moral grounds.

Blitzer then told Paul that what he was saying would "cost defense contractors jobs", and phrased in such a way that Rand Paul "was costing American's jobs".

Kill CNN, I mean really. I'm personally thinking about it, would love to bloodbath their studio. Give them what they've given to the world.

repeating "deplorable" will just remind everyone of Hillary's gaff.

They've got to push this irrelevant shit to try and take focus from Hillary 'I've been completely healthy my entire life' Clinton.

Seizureallergiespneumoniacoldebola

they won't recover after MAGA. Expect on-air suicides

>''i really resent your introduction of me, ive done many things since i left the klan 30 years ago''
>banner: david duke, former kkk leader
i fucking hate CNN with a passion

>Hes deplorable
>So hes part of your group!

>Hes not deplorable
>Wow your racist!

Kikes are sneaky

Trump won this election 2-3 months ago and we've been in the denial and bargaining stages ever since.

don't have a pic but I'm sure you've seen Trump: "I opposed the Iraq war" (he didn't)

yeah, and the obama ISIS comment. i just cannot understand how the people who watch that shit can stand all that bias.

does cnn even care about ratings anymore? trump pretty much boosted their ass skyhigh and now nobody is watching with all this made up shit

Holy fuck Wolf got gassed

its not even that sneaky, anyone with half a brain realizes what theyre doing. whats disgusting is their utter contempt for fair and balanced journalism

>tfw the western media really has sunken to prawda levels of propaganda

CNN is 1984 tier propaganda. They broadcast it in every American airport too, making it seem especially dystopic

he completely ignored every accusation of being a Zionist or as duke puts it "Jewish Extremist"

It's pretty disgusting. I knew what they were doing as they were doing it. If he uses the word 'deplorable' then he's giving legitimacy to that word being applied to the people that Hillary was supposedly talking about. He did the absolute right thing.

>CNN is 1984 tier propaganda
i know the word propaganda gets thrown around a lot, but obama legalized it again since like what, WWII? i only learned that recently, and it makes sense, but i really do feel a sense of disgust at all this shit, and im not being hyperbolic. if at least they were subtle about it, but they dont even give a fuck

what was the British media's response to Brexit? Do you think their response to a trump victory will be even more condemning than they were towards brexit?

CNN invented the David Duke/Trump false narrative. It started when Jake Tapper asked Trump about Duke's support for him. He asked the question the day before the super tuesday elections in order to shoehorn "KKK" into the same sentence as trump. CNN is the reason so many mindless retards run around saying "The KKK endorsed Trump!" without having the slightest idea who David Duke or the KKK actually are

The few publications/outlets that were pro-Leave were ecstatic, but most were pro-Remain. There's been a general moaning of doom from them ever since the result, but it's now dying off even in The Guardian (which was heavily pro-Remain, against their apparent readership).

If Trump wins then I think the pro-Leave publications will ultimately cheer it. Obama has an abysmal image here now and we all know that Hillary will be more of the same. Nigel is doing his best to change the media perception of Trump here, which is generally negative, but that's mainly due to ignorance. The Hillary video has been a talking point in our media all day, and I am sensing that Trump has more of a following here than before - even in our media.

yeah, trump disavowed the second he was asked by some journalist at a press conference (probably CNN). but of course, they didnt run that part, and kept screeching WILL TRUMP DISAVOW for a week, until trump had no choice but to disavow again. im so happy for the wikileaks emails. we knew these fucks at CNN were propagandist, and now we have the proof.

They're crying about David Duke again this many months after it didn't hurt Trump? It's finished, the media is officially out of fuel. these people must be drinking themselves to sleep now.

>Wolf (((((Isaac))))) (((((Blitzer)))))

seriously, i've been on Sup Forums for a year and it's ALWAYS the jews

How to strike the Wolf's lair?

>MSM is literally running a pro trump ad and calling it a scandal

What the hell is going on? He disavowed him and said he wasn't going to name call.

This makes hillary look more like shit. They can't even not post the quote because that would be slander.

>all these anti Trump stories seem to be doing nothing
>I got it, We'll post a pro trump story instead

>drumpfkins BTFO

I don't get it. MSM isn't grasping at straws, they literally just lost their minds.

Never stop valuing your freedom of speach, burger. Duke would probably be in prison right now for this speach alone. In the very least he would have had to pay thousands of € after a law suit and his life would be OVER.

Even Glenn Beck was complaining about how it's the White Nationalists in the "alt right" that are literally nazis doing the same thing the fascist liberals do.

Some people would say that Mormonism is actually (((Mormonism))). They're freaking out about losing (((media))) control over public opinion.

I don't see why they make a big deal over Duke anyway. I listen to his podcasts and nothing that he says is racist IMO.

Because Hillary literally collapsed and they need something else to cover.

semon demon
i need a name

This. Libcucks are really fucking shit people

This. It's hilarious how they're not even attempting to hide it.

duke is an expert on media trickery

That's why they call him a racist so that people don't stop and listen to what he says.

Agree or disagree with white nationalism, Duke speaks a lot of good sense. It's just that in the US, you have to bend a knee to Israel to some degree because of the power they have to cock block you otherwise.

You'd think they'd realize by now that every time they bring up the KKK (which nobody cares about, literally less than 1400 members in the entire US), they just end up redpilling more Americans that the KKK is inherently a democrat organization and Hillary's idol was a KKK leader.

anyone have alink

david duke again?

Not to mention it's been an FBI COINTELPRO honeypot for decades that even David Duke disavows.

like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dKohD_RLnFw

>trumpkins get aleppoed
>cry like little bitches

Nobody pays attention to cnn anymore

God the media is having a field day with this. Anyone with half a brain will realise what they're doing and how corrupt they are.

good point. I bought a copy of Mein Kampf just because I can

if anything it will just bring more attention to Pence. He's been pretty low profile since trump announced him as VP

Anyone have the video?