>powerpuff girls reboot is shit
>ben 10 reboot is even shittier
>the shows we all remember are long gone

it's over, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKLaofleVgo
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/cartoon-network-canceled
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly don't care if there's lead in my water.

is there lead in your water

Just put the network out of its misery and embrace a streaming platform similar to netflix.

I don't care if there is. I also don't care if there's lead in my water.

>>the future of gumball is unclear
CN greenlit it for a 7th Season.
I'm telling you right now, the show is CN's Simpsons. It'll go on for a long fucking time. Trust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKLaofleVgo

>Gumball gets a S7
But why? That show has always been something you watch when nothing else is on. It isn't as if the ratings were ever a hit either. It's not selling any merch, any actual video games come out of it?

Let's hope the Johhny Bravo and EEnE reboot are decent.

Yes it is

Ever notice how CN went to shit in 2007 or so, then recovered in 2010? Well, it's about to go to shit again, then will recover in 2020.

Only if they don't pick anything up, which they probably will.
What's wrong with Ben 10?

but is there lead in your water

Why the fuck are you still watching this channel? None of the shows sans gumball are funny or interesting, you're obviously out of the target demo when they air shit like Mighty Magiswords and TTG all the damn time, there are way better shows on TV than fucking kids cartoons.

What is water?

Uncle Grandpa still has like two dozen episodes left to air.

>None of the shows sans gumball are funny or interesting

Besides UG, and RS, which will be gone soon, I still enjoy Gumball, Clarence, SU, Sonic Boom, and even Mighty Magiswords has begun to grow on me.

I don't pay much attention to behind the scenes shit, but of the shorts that I've seen, there were a few I wouldn't mind getting turned into series.

Sure, short of a miracle, they'll never have a lot of good shows going on at the same time, but I feel like there will always be at least a few.

UG is funnier than Gumball

This.

They're losing some of their giants, but the other carryovers like SU and Gumball still have shit to go through, and they have plenty of pilots lined up to potentially replace the ones that are ending.

CN is probably gonna decline a bit for a while in 2017, but it's NOWHERE near as bad as some of CN's worst eras.

Shit, I totally forgot about We Bare Bears. That's another good one. Knew I was forgetting at least one.

Really? Last time I checked it's one of their biggest hits wordwide, has done very well with its mobile presence, and it has tons of merch in Europe and places like Dubai

>EEnE reboot
You're just memeing right?

There's no way to do EEnE again and make it good

I swear, this board spent most of its conversation about UG shitting on it until it got cancelled.

The stuff Jhonny Bravo joked could never fly today unless you revamped Jhonny as a nu-male Feminist and only thinking about that already makes me wanna go on a spregout

They have that mystery train cartoon short to expand on, looks like it has huge 2/3 season potential but I can only hope that they let it finish it or let it die after season 2.

It's the cartooniest cartoon on the network for cartoons. What's not to like?

To be fair, I kind of see where you're coming from. I have seen a lot of hate for the show, but I like to think the people that didn't like it heard it was getting cancelled, and now they just ignore the threads.

at least there's ok ko coming out I'd assume next year. i have high hopes for that one, i think Ian Jones-Quartey is a clever dude and the people I've met on the team are folks i really believe in.

i believe SU will always have difficulties due to the fact that it's actually not that huge a hit with kids, from what I've come to understand, fan support from adults/teens is what drives more of its views. love or hate SU and its fans, you have to admit it's pretty special for that reason.

i imagine they as a team probably have trouble with the balance of plot and slice of life episodes. i think they really want to tell a continuous story and engage their more dedicated audience but still have to conform to CN standards for TV and kids. plus CN isn't doing them any favors, the bomb strategy was probably great for large bursts of views but it hurts the consistency of the show which hurts views overall. i worry for SU, i really do hope it gets a proper conclusion.

>regular show ending
its gone stale
>uncle grandpa is over
good
>adventure time ending
thank god
>clarence may be at risk
who cares
>the future of gumball is unclear
hopefully "cancellation" is in that future
>teen titans go plays all the damn time
who cares don't tell me you actually watch the channel instead of direct downloading epsiodes, and sit through all those kiddie toy commercials
>steven universe barely airs a new episode
would be better if that sjw trash never aired at all
agreed
>ben 10 reboot is even shittier
disagreed
>the shows we all remember are long gone
unless you download them like a non-shill would

What does PPG need to do to be good

My idea, stop focusing on the Fucking girls and focus on the villains

>Uncle Grandpa is done

What

Doubt it, nu-males don't like muscular guys, you'll have to reboot it so it's just about a thin kid with glasses.

Times change

Maybe you should start looking at watching or reading things that aren't childrens cartoons

Done. Over. Kaput. Expired.

Cancelled.

>biggest hits world wide
That's not how you spell Adventure Time

>implying they wont air it all in one month like they did for RS

>It's not selling any merch

The fact that you forgot about it makes me question how good you really think it is.

Look up Brain Dump by Max G on youtube.

It's over, isn't it, isn't it over?
It's over, isn't it, isn't it over?
We aged, and Stu loathed us
We loved CN
And it's gooooooooooooooooooooooooone
It's over, isn't it - why can't we move on?
It's over, isn't it - why can't we move on?

I'm sorry, user, I've been drinking. I really do love it.

Legally I don't think they can without the consent of the shows creator. Danny did some black magic negotiations and somehow retained rights to the property.

Thank the heavens for small favors.

It was one of his conditions that he maintained creative control/rights over EEnE if it got picked up.

It was also the reason why Nick turned down the show

What's weird is none of these shows have replacements. It's not like other shows have come into the fray that are ratings hits (or other shows period) and the old shows are just taking up valuable airtime.

CN literally has nothing but TTG yet they're voluntarily choosing to cancel a bunch of shows that are still very good

Stupid. Bring back Stu

You forgot that even boomerang is airing these new shows meaning the only place to see older stuff is now on the internet or through dvds.

I was going to watch ppg the other day on boom and it was the reboot.

>people conveniently forgetting all those pilots CN uploaded to their youtube channel not too long ago
>people conveniently forgetting We Bear Bares, SU, Clarence, Sonic Boom, and Gumball still have seasons to go through and are still very popular
>they're still getting new shows, Magi Sword for example and they're still pumping out quality animation promos for OK K.O
>the Ben 10 reboot is actually the better of the reboots they've made so far
>They pretty much only air nuPPG during the morning slot, since they know it's a huge shit show

i love fear mongering

>none of these shows have replacements
They could replace a few of them with Back to Backspace, Twelve Forever, Bottom's Butte, Jammers, or Apple and Onion, and I'd be fine with it.

I love the Teen Titans Go Channel. It's my New Favorite Show

Sonic Boom gets treated like shit.

CN treats any show not named "Teen Titans Go" like a bastard child.

Cartoon Network's been dead to me for quite a while now. Once they got around to airing live television shows over cartoons, I knew something was wrong and stopped.

I look at what they show now and I'm glad I jumped ship.

>tfw people are triggered by hit-and-miss kids shows
Just use Netflix/Hulu or download cartoons then wait for Adult Swim to come on.

Um bro that means you missed the GOAT years of CN (2010-2013)

Sorry you missed out my man

I meant something in the lines like PC principal from South Park

>Be Cool Scooby Doo
Whatever happened to that? I never see it brought up in future-of-CN threads like this, do we know if it's getting a second season? I'd be surprised if it didn't. Even What's New Scooby Doo got three seasons, and that aired on Kids WB during the death knell of saturday morning cartoons.

it had a brief moment of controversy for looking like a seth macfarlen cartoon, turns out it was alright, but it's on boomerang and no one here has that so we don't talk about it

No people are angry at one single show being on 65% of the time just like with Spongebob.

I have Boomerang. It's a funny show.

I might meet Danny at this conference in October; fuck I'd want to know how to pull that off.

Granted, my dream show probably wouldn't have that much you could do with it after the series takes place--it probably wouldn't ever get picked up for that reason alone.

That too, but getting triggered at the show itself is fucking dumb. What if CN was airing nothing but Steven Universe?

At least EEnE carcass won't be raped like PPG

Fuck, meant to reply to

>I might meet Danny at this conference in October
Ask him how he feels that many of his fans have orgasms to Marie Kanker even though she's 12

>Legally I don't think they can without the consent of the shows creator. Danny did some black magic negotiations and somehow retained rights to the property.
You don't see that shit with shows anymore

Where is this?

Face it guys. CN will never again be like how it was in 1997-2004 or even 2004-2006. Your childhoods don't bring in big bucks.

CN ended years ago

Cartoon Network is cancelled. thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/cartoon-network-canceled

"Hey guys I'm being contrarian and saying every show on this channel is shit! Aren't I the coolest?"

>NOWHERE near as bad as some of CN's worst eras.
Like when this faggot showed up?

Volvete a /arg/,pelotudo

>get's treated like shit
>isn't a CN original
>manages a second season

it's doing alright, all things considered

Stuart LITERALLY gave us the golden age of cartoons (RS/GB/GF/AT/CL/UG/TTG)

Pero que weona es esa mierda?

Reminder

With Pokemon getting shoved over to Disney XD so that Nintendo can okill off the IP (Because it's not Mario) and Sonic Boom getting the death slot, yea, they are dying off.

Thats what you get for back stabbing Osamu Dezaki.
They been canceled, just like IG's I Heart Tuesdays.
Even Gumball is mediocre at best.

In short, read this.

wait a minute nigga, hold the phone, shit taste confirmed

Famicom, please.

>listening to a faggot that unironically says Sausage Party is good
autism speaks, it's weeping

If you are not meming hard, you must be the first person here to like it.

because i'm neither a huge nostalgia faggot, or a 90's neet pedophile, unlike most of the retards of Sup Forums

But but both are good?

he's right tho

>tfw there are people who would watch TTG (which is a meme shitting machine) as opposed to NuPPG

>muh deritive edgy 2DEEP4YOU lore cartoon
>good
not really

>don't tell me you actually watch the channel instead of direct downloading epsiodes, and sit through all those kiddie toy commercials

No. We get up. And do other things while the commercials are running.
Are you familiar with that concept, or are you too used to sitting and not moving?

You took a lot of effort to make that bait I'll give that

It wasn't that edgy. And besides it's not like it was in your face.

Fixed.

>Last time I checked it's one of their Adventure Time.

That is not bait, it's facts.

>besides it's not like it was in your face.
it was completely obvious to anyone over 13 years old

Megas XLR did this concept better ten-fold

Target demographic confirmed. 8 year old girls aren't allowed to post here. This is an 18 and over site. Kindly fuck off.

4/10

>i'll tell him to fuck as I have no other argument to use against him
I think you need calm down your autism, before you pop a gasket

Its good to see CN is finally getting fucked after showing nothing but shit for the last decade.

Late 90's early 00's were the best years for cartoons in general.

>most of the complaints of the show is "LOL ECKSDEE ANIMATION ERR0R" or "MEMES"
jesus, why are people this fucking retarded

>it was completely obvious to anyone over 13 years old
When I watched it didn't seem too in my face.

No, 1990-1996 were the best years for cartoons you under-30 plebian

When all this anime-influenced shit started showing up in the late 90s, that's when it all went downhill

>Late 90's early 00's were the best years for cartoons in general.
0/10

nah dog. CN has been shit for a while now.

Reminder, cartoon horse program is still making money, and has a theatrical release movie in the works.

All these trash shows tried to hard to hit one demographic when they could have been open demographic. Or they SJW/Tumblr'ed to hard.

This thread is terrible and I'm only bumping because I secretly hate Sup Forums and want us to desolve into a worse version of Sup Forums so I get that kick in the pants I need to finally leave this hell hole.

>a worse version of Sup Forums
Is such a thing even possible?