Millenials VS Niggers

Are Millennials any better then Niggers?

Both Millennials and Niggers are after all are
>Lazy
>Unmotivated
>Low IQ
>Lack critical thinking
>React emotionally
>Rarely hold jobs for long if ever
>Drain on society
>Act entitled
>Demand special privileges
>Want everything given to them
>Refuse to put in effort to achieve goals
>ect.

If Millennials are any better then Niggers I can't see how. If they are enlighten me. Both seem like the most worthless dregs of society to me.

Mills are better looking.

Deport Millennials!!!

I am not so sure.

Do millennials break into your home and try to kill you? or kill you if you can't defend yourself?

Yes and worse. Pic related

Who do you think the alt-right is?

Millennials.

You're welcome

no

Gen Z here, I'm scared now... What can I do to save myself?

AYO
HOL UP
What is a millennial nigger then? Is that the definition of a double nigger?

>Who do you think the alt-right is?

The alt right is bigger then millennials. For the most part millennials populate the worst of the worst of the left. Reddit is down the hall to the left and Tumblr is to the right. Go visit those sites and you will understand.

I am not saying there aren't a few millennials that aren't lefty nigger tier trash. I would also say not all blacks are niggers as well. Over all however most millennials are lefty degenerate trash. If you haven't realized this you should probably go ahead and swallow that red pill now.

Your welcome.

>boomers this butthurt no one wants to fund their retirements anymore

why are you on this board gramps? fired from your entry level job again?

90% of people on Sup Forums are millennials

Mills shoot/rob/rape at a much lower rate tho

No because minus times minus is a plus so if you are a millennial nigger you are ok

>Millennials are people born between 1980 and 2000

ITT people pretend they aren't millennials or underage.

Cool bait OP, seemed to have caught a few people.

Maybe in murica

Millenials have gotten a raw deal if you think about it.
>low wages
>no jobs without years of (unpaid) experience
>high cost of an education, which everyone tells you is necessary but is really useless
>good jobs got shipped overseas 20 years ago
>public schooling has basically made them all retarded and lazy
>media and helicopter parenting have turned them into easily offended babies
>paranoid moms have kept them from playing outside so they all have the strength and endurance of a 12 year old
I could keep going.

Millennials are the end product of the cultural destruction practices tested on blacks.

Does anyone have that comic where the nigging nigger basically just walks around having a fine day but then gets rejected by some white girl or whatever and the next panel is him angry and crying at his computer typing out a post on Sup Forums like "Fucking white boys don't even understand how much yo wimminz love BBC"?

I need it for some nigger on Sup Forums.

> Millennials

if you're old enough to complain about Millennials then you should just get off the internet.

By definition, Millennials were born in the late 80s. You're, at the least, 30 years old and complaining about Millennials to a bunch of other Millennials. KYS

t. Millennial

this. also, this thread was made by a boomer