Okay Sup Forums I'm looking for my next X-men cartoon series to download and watch. There's a few to pick from...

Okay Sup Forums I'm looking for my next X-men cartoon series to download and watch. There's a few to pick from, but which do you all recommend.

Xmen from the 90's Fox channel?
Xmen Evolution from WB?
Xmen from Nickolodeon?

Any others that stand out as worth a download of the full series? Those are the only 3 I can think of at the top of my head. Which should I go with?

Also, likewise question goes to any decent Marvel/DC cartoon suggestions, but focus on X-men first...

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Zsw3SJoa!fAcKJFtVVZ4Lvj7jv2f2yw
mega.nz/#F!VtJSnI7L!vVKoX2ZnpwPzFJBTIUEkdQ
mega.nz/#F!IpIBGSJI!YjCDJXmej-8kXFmsLek9Uw
mega.nz/#F!ElZCARZD!lApVexmh96D4xzoc5a4SHA
mega.nz/#F!9gJwBRrB!Sidu4HRaPnwQf8CxK3tKJA
marvel.toonzone.net/xmen/backstage/episodeorder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Evolution is the best.
Although I enjoy 90's for Jubes and Gambit.

you should watch the '80s cartoon pilot with australian wolverine

Was Evolution ever wrapped up and given a proper ending or did it just get cancelled and no real resolution?

90's one is best because it actually has to do with the comics. Evolution just takes the characters and completely changes everything about them and throws them in a shitty generic high school setting.

I just finished watching the 90's cartoon yesterday for the first time. I'll give you a link for DVD quality rips.

However, I just found out that the order that aired isn't the order that was meant to be played, so at times it becomes very confusing because characters die, and just show up the next episode, I'll give you a link on the order you should watch it in as well.

Episodes by season:
mega.nz/#F!Zsw3SJoa!fAcKJFtVVZ4Lvj7jv2f2yw
mega.nz/#F!VtJSnI7L!vVKoX2ZnpwPzFJBTIUEkdQ
mega.nz/#F!IpIBGSJI!YjCDJXmej-8kXFmsLek9Uw
mega.nz/#F!ElZCARZD!lApVexmh96D4xzoc5a4SHA
mega.nz/#F!9gJwBRrB!Sidu4HRaPnwQf8CxK3tKJA

Script episode order:
marvel.toonzone.net/xmen/backstage/episodeorder/

Enjoy

It had a series finale that was decent.
A little anticlimactic from what I remember.

Thanks a bunch! Much appreciated man...

>Gambit with his shitty thin plastic coat
>colossus with his barbel
>pyro ALWAYS being in stock at KB toys
>getting prof X and first thing to attempt is pulling him out of the chair

Man I wish I knew what happened to all my figures....

I think this pic is missing omega red and avalanche. I remember there being like a 1 foot tall Apoc too.

more depressing it took Toy Biz like 5 Wolvie variants before we got on whose claws weren't one piece

That Weapon X toy is kinda disturbing.

I can recommend Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men, but I'm not sure on the 90's one. The only episode I've seen of that is where Wolverine doesn't like Colossus for some reason and I think they fought Omega Red. Theme song is 10/10, though.

Especially the German rap theme song.

PREVIOUSLY

Steve Blum and the Xmen was alright

Weapon X was supposed to be kinda disturbing. The original stories in Marvel Comics Presents were fairly dark for a Marvel comic in the 90's.

90s X-Men is the best but they fucked up a bunch of shit (no Mauraders, Proteus turned into a sissy boy who doesn't kill and constantly crying for his asshole daddy, neutering Genosha, omiting Destiny because no lesbians, not to mention reducing Phalanx Covenent to being all about Warlock trying to win his girlfriend back)

Evolution is decent but the first season and a half is severely difficult to get to as far as it being a high school slice of life story until the end of season two, when it got retooled to be a more traditional super-hero book via incorporating elements of the Morrison run (mainly outing Xavier and the school)

Wolverine and the X-Men is another show that starts bad but the last batch of episodes redeem it. It does have even worse shit though in terms of storyline stuff (how they had Angel turned into Archangel is particularly bullshit as well as pushing Emma down fans throats).

90s X-Men has a half-assed finale (basically they use the "Xavier gets taken into space after getting shot by Henry Peter Gyrich and Magneto spends the entire episode deciding if he's going to declare race war or not, before deciding to join the X-Men).

Evolution did a half-ass wrap-up of the Apocalypse storyline but the ending was open ended as they blatantly lay out the set up for the Dark Phoenix Saga in the finale as far as what they were going to do next

W&TX ended with Emma being killed in glorious fashion and a WTF teaser where Emma's death somehow triggers the Age of Apocalypse happening/replacing Days of Future Past as the future, as far as Cyclops turning evil/killing Wolverine and bringing about the Mutant Reich with Apocalypse and Havok/Sinister

i concur with this user.

the only sensible thing they did with evolution was make beast one of the teachers. that made more sense since he's more intelligent than the rest of them

just don't watch the final season of the 90s one, it far worse than any of the other shows, even comparing to the current trash they have. The budget was severly cut, so the animation is terrible and the writing is just as bad

>Xmen from the 90's Fox channel?
That's the one.