ALAN

ALAN

I appreciate you OP

Friendly reminder that Jurassic Park 3 was a better movie than jp2 and had the best dino ever AKA Spinosaurus

HI BILLY MAYS HERE

get out of my plane lol

I go back and forth on Jurassic Park 3, sometimes I think it's terrible and sometimes I think it's alright.

It was disappointing when I saw it in theaters in 2001, but time has been kind to it, it works as decent "turn your brain off" entertainment but the whole story of the movie feels so inconsequential, people go to island and get chased by dinosaurs, the end, at least Jurassic World felt like it moved the story along.

>just shut your brain off

please go back to l3dd1t, please I beg of you. you people have ruined this once nice board. Fuck I miss 8 years ago

JP3 is unironically the best of the Jurassic sequels, even though it is incredibly flawed. The dinosaur designs, heavy use of animatronics/puppets, and CG which hasn't aged nearly as bad as other films of its age are all strong points. Sure, the story isn't perfect, but it's a monster movie and blows away TLW and JW anyhow.

>reddit spacing
Fuck off faggot.

The two main flaws I see with the movie are:

>unimportant side characters

Billy is the only one who's connected to one of the main characters in the series. The Kirby family was boring, and they also didn't anything at all to the big picture like Hammond's grandchildren and Malcolm's ""daughter"".

>the somewhat "meh" third act

It wouldn't have made any sense for them to attempt to bring dinosaurs to the mainland AGAIN, therefore the filmmakers couldn't make as grand of a third act as The Lost World was (imo it's easily the best third act of any JP film).

Overall, I think it definitely has better action scenes than The Lost World does. Also, the pacing is a bit better. That's about it though. At least you could say TLW tried to have some deeper meaning behind it (hunters vs gatherers). JP/// didn't attempt to have a meaning at all.

i don't get why they chose to scrap the original ending of Spino showing up for the last time and scattering the raptors.

instead we get a raptor and human egg exchange that ended peacefully. the raptors look like cunts. it's all so underwhelming.

>no one in that picture does "reddit spacing"

reeeeeeeeeeally makes me think

Looking at these movies really highlights how little the CGI has moved on. Sure movies can do more with it but somehow it looks more fake these days.

What the FUCK are you talking about you mongoloid

you played yourself

It's so obvious JP3 was only made for a quick buck, at least JP2 had some heart in it.
I prefer modern, water dragon Spino too.

I missed you.

ALAN

What does JP3 have:
>Alan's return
>based William H Macy WilliamHMacying
>that woman that looks like Tony curtis' daughter, but isn't her
>a good plot of the secondary protagonist doing a bad thing for a good motive
>a cool kid that isn't actually cringy
>no big company bad guys

And what does JP2 have:

>Cringy version of the Fly dude
>cringy daughter of the Fly dude
>autistic Julianne Moore
>not-so-funny Vince Vaughn
>muh enviornment subplot
>SAN DIEGO UNDER ATTACK!
>Postelwhite not able of saving that trainwreck

yeah black heart

the movie is so fucking mean spirited, yet it has the balls to throw in a cheesy happy ending

I wish the movies had the tone of the books

First one to talk gets to stay in my tall grass.

STEVE

Someone post the webm

I went to see Evolution instead of this, did I make the right choice?

The Lost World is one of the more underrated summer blockbusters out there, no idea why people dislike it so.

It's not an all time classic like the original, no, bu it's better than JP3 and JW.

Yes

no

Lost world has some amazing sequences/great music, especially the drums.
Loved that movie.
jp3 was awful, and jurassic world was the worst.

Jurassic World could have been good is Spielberg came back, it had a good premise, but the whole thing felt so bland, you could tell it was by an inexperienced director.