Why is this nigger gonna veto the bill?

Why is this nigger gonna veto the bill?
Is he THAT in bed with the saudis?

someone help me wrap my head around this

Think about how bad it will be in a court room, with the Saudis bringing up tons of evidence around 9/11 and the millions of lives lost in their false wars.

if he vetoes it will it not happen?

maybe it's not the saudis being blamed by evidence he's worried about

pretty sure veto means no lawsuits.

IDC, if thats the worst they can do to us then bring it.

Congress can override his veto by a 2/3 vote in each chamber.

It sets a precedent that would allow every citizen of Iraq, Afghanistan and fucksknowswhere to also sue the US.

I actually think it's smart to veto it. If it passes then it'll open the door for people in the Middle East to sue the United States for killing innocents in bombings.

But the poor families are still crying.

Good. Maybe then our fucktard government will stop going around kicking hornets nests.

Because of Saudi Investment in the dollar and US financial markets.

He's a fucking traitor that will protect 9/11 conspirators in order to continue doing business with America's enemies.

This.
>Saudis responsible for the deaths of almost 3,000 u.s. citizens.
>U.S. responsible for 3,000,000 civilian deaths for a war with the wrong people.

what bill

Except Saudi Arabia, like all monarchies, aren;t real nations and are the equivalent of mafias.

Someone helped Obama wrap his lips around Saudi cock heads.

I'm okay with this

Saudis would sellout the Jew so fast their collective head spinning would slow the day by 24 minutes.

Doesn't that mean it's pretty much going to get passed no matter what? Could've sworn I read/heard that the bill was almost unanimously passed in both the house and senate.

He hates Americans.

why do you care you fucking faggot

No, not necessarily. Votes change all the time, and Obama's vetoing the bill draws a lot of attention to it.

Suddenly, congresswo/men need to consider whether or not their voting for it will look bad to their constituents. What was otherwise very uneventful is now under scrutiny, so they would be less likely to vote for it--especially since it's a election year.

Wouldn't the Saudis be on the hook for all the death, they are the progenitors of death in this case

For 3,000 deaths.
And possibly the health issues of first responders.
But then the question arises of why did the U.S. attack another country and kill 3,000,000- and can the U.S. be held accountable for those deaths under the same law.

NO, THE KEEYSTONE PIPELINE IS TO SELL CRUDE OIL TO CHY-NA. I WAS A FIGHTER. A FROGMAN, A NAVY SEAL.

I guess it would come down to whether we could prove a Saudi conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens - which is likely - vs a U.S.conspiracy to indiscriminately kill brown people, which is less likely.

I believe that, because digging into the U.S. presence in the middle east for the past fifteen years will always bring up Israeli interests.

I'm with this guy