What fucking dimension is this
youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiLLOhVis

>"LEAVE US, do you feel in charge" guy
>first word in trailer is WE
>He's pretty big guy

Is this meme-core?

The dimension where I fucking rape you
>yourdeath.jpg

Don't reply to my threads ever again, consider this a final warning.

Why a sequel? This movie flopped on domestic and surely didn't actually take in 300 from foreign since those markets are volatile and subject to holds.

So.. why the fuck did they make a sequel for this shit? It's not going to grab an oscar and it's going to flop. Am I missing something here? Are they hoping to get the Transformers crowd?

is this a western try to copy evangelion but in a retarded american version?

the music does not fit at all
wonder how the person who made it is even allowed to have a job

>We will rise up

>"I'm the guy eating happy-meals" remix

fuck you, your threads always suck and we all agree you suck

>Pacific Rim: Job

lol this actually looks pretty comfy, what fucking budget did they throw at this?!

>LE EBIN WE WUZ RAP MUSIK
>Transformers-tier robot action; Jaegers no longer look like hulking massive robots that can barely move, but up-scales people in costumes doing acrobatic flips and shit
>Focusing way too much on robot-on-robot action like a Transformers film

If it took entire nation's worth of resources and manpower to construct even a single one of these, the only conclusion is that we now have the nations, the same ones completely united in the first movie mind you, fighting each other now. Cool.

This is like Episode 7 all over again where the victory in the other film/s becomes completely irrelevant. Thanks Hollywood for another Jew-shit sequel where we need to all learn diversity is a strength!

WE

WUZ

Oh no no no noo

JEAGERS

>those likes
>those comments
absolute garbage

It's more like Star Trek in the sense that these are essentially hopeful stories of humanity all putting our differences aside and working together rather than le ebin action movie tropes where everyone has to fight each other.

BOHN INTA WORL WAR N SHIET

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Why the hell is Scott Eastwood in things?? He's like Clint Eastwood if Clint was goofy looking and didn't have any charisma or talent

wow thats really racist

Not anymore it isn't. Now it's about acrobatic robots fighting each other and flying through the air with the monsters and betterment of humanity being an afterthought.

Why didn't they just make a prequel instead? This is going to be absolutely terrible. I mean, I guarantee you this is going to be the plot:

>No more monsters to fight, so le ebil Nazi organisation procures damaged/destroyed Jaegers and refits them as war machines
>Stronk millenials have to fight these ebil Nazis (punch'em right in the face! xD) when suddenly ANOTHER portal opens up and we have monsters again!
>Mighty millenials led by stronk black man defeats them, and just when they are about to close the rift, the ebil Nazis appear for a show down in their super Jaeger; they want the portal to stay open so there can be unlimited warfare and they can control humanity through fear!
>Mighty black millenial sacrifices himself to close the rift and takes the ebil super Nazi Jaeger with him through the rift

>EXTRA CREDITS SCENE
>Black man inside his Jaeger staring at the port viewer with flared nostrils and sweat and we see the glimpse of another Jaeger in there
>"D..DAD?"
>Cut to black

This is exactly what I was thinking, what a mistake.

*BREATHES IN*

>no one noticed FOOKING LEGEND

Scott is too young should have waited for another 10 years and he would be perfect.

BIONICLE

EACH SET SOLD SEPARATELY

He was in the first one too, reddit

Never watched it

all the chinese lettering going really fast in the background looks so off
my eyes connect right to it

>rapping
>the black guy from star wars
literally who wants this...

besides that it looks kinda fun desu

I literally had to check all my tabs to make sure that shit was actually in the trailer.

Literally looks like a past generation game.

Boyega is coproducer of the film and started his own studio to be involved. He wasn't fired because he's producing and the lead role.

where the fuck is the old gyspy danger crew?

I want the throw up because of how possible this is and I haven't even eaten my 3am pre-breakfast Mcdonald's burger yet.

How much do you want to bet they're retired and have some weird HAPA kids?

>Dat cgi
>Dat "music"
>Dat casting

not black enough

You guys know what the worst part is?

This movie will probably make more money than the first one just because it has a star wars actor.

>elected a reality tv star as president
>just now realizes you're in the worst timeline

HA
This is the future you chose dumbass. Enjoy!

i think you're giving boyega too much credit, by all accounts this is looking like a train wreck.