Redpilled subreddits?

alright guys let's be serious here, anyone know any subreddits that aren't full of cucks and faggots?

>hard mode: no /r/the_donald

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the_donald is the only good part of reddit

The_Donald is probably one of the worst ones. Why do you think removing it is hard mode? It's the absolute worst aspects of reddit and Sup Forums funneled with the obnoxious retards who browse reddit. They can't even debate. They believe Trump can do no wrong because they've created their own version of him in their heads and refuse to accept that even if you like a candidate, sometimes they make mistakes.

r/incels

/r/blackladies
/r/blackfellas

Always good for a laugh because half the posts are them complaining about how shitty their lives are.

/r/linuxmasterrace

/r/wallstreetbets

All the good ones are gone.

>mfw no Coontown

The_Donald is pure garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Great info contained within.

Watch it and be educated.

Wait, what was this thread about?

MSTX TO THE MOON

coontown was removed :'(

/r/cringeanarchy but even there you see some Don hate, not much but still

>They can't even debate.

*tips fedora* go die in a fire you fucking retard, /r/the_donald did more for Trump than Sup Forums ever did because /r/the_donald actually shared Trump to people rather than circle jerking here where no normies ever come.

Millions, yes millions of fucking normies have been bombed constantly by Trump on reddit because of them.

I remember back when you go to reddit and the whole front page is just pro-Trump. Everything from /r/the_donald

I would say, they converted more people than Sup Forums could dream of

And get that "muh sekret clob" bullshit out of here, if a part of reddit is Sup Forums than that part of reddit is good.

Also, I visit programming subreddits a lot. Good luck trying to learn anything on fucking Sup Forums.
That's when reddit is really useful, when it's just a forum about specific non-political opinion irrelevant thing, like programming or robotics or whatever.

Has anyone heard of /r/sjwhate?

And yet, here you are.

>bans anyone who doesn't worship the ground Trump walks on
>considers that part Sup Forums just because they support Trump
Lmao the irony is fucking palpable m8. It was a Sup Forums colony for a month. Then it went to utter shit once the growth accelerated for disgruntled bernouts and people tired of the bernie spam

kinda like a certain mongolian moving cave painting forum

r/ImGoingToHellForThis

They take memes seriously there.

As long as this shithole doesn't ban people for dissenting opinions, it's infinitely better than the_donald. I hate redditors since a lot of the community exists soley to agree with each other to get fake internet points but the site itself isn't bad for actual resource aggregation. I learned Modo and Maya strictly from reddit links but that doesn't mean I don't hate 99% of the community.

That's fair, reddit is basically set up to be a giant confirmation bias bubble.

here you just get called a CTR shill, but at least your comment isnt removed.

this sub is literally /im14andthisisedgy/

/r/c_s_t

>That's when reddit is really useful, when it's just a forum about specific non-political opinion irrelevant thing, like programming or robotics or whatever.
Pretty much this.

This 2bh

kys faggot