Millennial Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12103150/Rembrandt-The-Night-Watch-The-real-story-behind-the-kids-on-phones-photo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is his nose so fucking huge?

I hate them!

Did I do it right?

Exploitable

He's a ((())) (Kike)

Are those shower heads on the left, or is he in a gas chamber?

Stop using this image. It keeps getting posted. The kids are using they museum tour app. Not saying some aren't on kikebook or something but still.

The problem with this picture is that it gives a totally wrong impression. The Kids in the picture are using the Museum app to research a assignment about the picture given by their teacher .

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12103150/Rembrandt-The-Night-Watch-The-real-story-behind-the-kids-on-phones-photo.html

Reminds me of Abe Lincoln

>that loose stitch on the M
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OLIVER. ITS THE CURRENT YEAR. FUCK

fucksakes I hate seeing this dipshit's face. day ruined

>needing a smartphone app to know how to walk around an art museum

that doesn't really make them look less degenerate.

I didn't know Jews could have crystal blue eyes like that. The big eyes/nose look kind of French to me. I base this on my French father and his family who all have the same deformity.

When your teacher gives you a task that includes the museum app, you do as been told.

He took the title of King Cuck from Anthony Burch so so fast.

the story just keeps getting worse the more you guys try to explain it. just stop.

Why are his eyes so big? Is it shopped?

Looks like Milo...

>on the way to milwaukee with my wife's son
>we're going to do our part and support the local #blm protests
>realize that we'll be passing through flyover capital
>chicago (coincidentally, also my wife’s boyfriend’s hometown)
>time to make the memes come real
>stop at "lou malnati's"
>the server asks what I want
>I tell her with a big smile
>' '
>"sir?"
>stupid flyover doesn't even understand
>roll my eyes and tell her that i'd like one 'go 'za
>she still doesn't get it
>i'm at my wits end
>"i would like a deep dish 'pizza' please"
>i make finger quotes when i say "pizza" and wink at her
>she takes my order and walks away, confused
>little lemarcus doodles on a placemat while i try and explain to him why the decline of the west is a good thing
>stupid WIDF flyover brings out our """""food"""""
>it's literally lasagne soup
>no wait, it's a tomato quiche
>actually, no, it's cheese soup in a bread-bowl
>regardless, it's the physical manifestation of flyoverdom, all of its unabashed whiteness and toxic masculinity
>i cut off a sliver and brace myself as i take a bite
>i prepare to vomit
>actually, it tastes decent
>it's really quite good, as a matter of fact
>i'm unironically enjoying chicago-style deep dish pizza
>mfw

Suffice it to say, I abandoned little LeMarcus at an Iowa gas station on my way back to California. What’s more, I’m considering not only firing our bull, but divorcing my wife altogether. I might even shave and quit my job as an indie game developer.

What the fu/ck/ have you done to me, flyovers?
My whole life is a lie.

his eyes are normal, but the lack of muscle on his face makes them seem big

Had an ex that had eyes twice as big as that.

She was kind of cute that way. And I would always remember her fondly

UNTIL DER JUDEN WENT AND FUCKING BRAINWASHED HER AND MADE HER INTO A BISEXUAL MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>requiring smart phone use for school
just fuck my educational system up

holy shit...

>survivors

>When you can play a gnome character in any fantasy movie with zero makeup and costuming

That thing really fucking does.

i had an HR meeting the other day...HR is a safe space for gen x women spreading their retarded women beliefs

I've heard he is the ultimate cuck, how bad is it? Where can I learn more?

My generation will forever be remembered as the worst. We have destroyed this country and I am so sorry.

someone post her recovery picture where she renounced feminism and turned into a qt

story time.

>Museum creates a App for education
>school kids use the app while visiting
>Burger is shocked

What excactly is your problem ?

chuckl'd

they should improve dynamics in the work field, not everyone have a good feeling for second or two

I think it depends on company size and industry, desu.

I work closely with my HR rep frequently, and it's mostly things along the lines of "This is how we avoid paying out EEOC/Worker's Comp/DoL/OSHA complaints". Basically, it boils down to "Don't be a dick to your staff, and you'll never have Federal alphabet agencies knocking on your door".

That and I also have this one HR broad on me about I9 compliance. I mean, yes, I don't want to have to pay fines either, but 3 working days means that if I hire on Friday, I have until next Wednesday, not Monday.

he was turned gay by his wife
hes literally a gay prostitute now because of her

Anyone got the pic of the long line of japs waiting for a PS4 or something, and every single one of them is staring downwards at their phone?

>gf literally works as a prostitute
>gf forces him to go onto prostitution
>no female would pay for him
>no choice but to do gay men
>revelations about gf means he has to lose his job serving coffee for nintendo treehouse
>still no female will go near him
>gf still prostituting

i mean, i can understand some men get off on sharing their gfs, but this is a straight up next level of degeneracy.

They need to start encouraging more rape accusations.

I can confirm that they are used for dispensing of gasses.

What they're trying to say is the attack against masculinity isn't as strong as they would like

Someone post the picture of anthony burch reading the book that says

>reasons to live

All generations before and ahead have and will be shit.

The human race was doomed from the start.

Do the right thing, rise above, kill yourself.

You make me proud to be an American

Nah dude this is a whole nother level... however, they were socially engineered to be this way.

>this level of /r9k/sian determinism and self-loathing

Faggot. I'm not going anywhere for a while yet.

The same men who are fine with sharing their girlfriend are barely one more step away from this type of shit. Crossing that first threshold is a big enough leap that everything coming after is just details.

It's been degenerating since the 50s/60s, millenials are the only logical conclusion to decades of social rot

Oh no. Phones. God forbid. Those darn millenials.Back in my day we buried our faces in newspapers.

Is that Tensnake?

millennial scum detected

Apparently the Trump guy was the uninformed one.

>Most ethnically diverse
>Least religious
>67% Voted for Obama

No wonder the alt-right is desperately flailing around like faggots. the end is nigh

Written by a millenial

The invention of the mobile phone and internet is a more amazing/impressive achievement of mankind then that painting.

I bet if you told them his acting in every other film he directed is the exact fucking same it'd be news to them.

Is he a new

> millennial hate thread
Don't you mean young liberals? I'm sure most of Sup Forums is millennial , what's the cutoff?
'94 here

this will be fun

HOOK NOSE FROG JEW GTFO

What the fuck happened to Cracked.

To be fair, that's a pretty rad shirt.

I hate myself, is that enuff?

He's right. People should stick with the prod, prod with the prod.
Just in case though, we're police

His name is Jack Stark and he's a huge faggot.

>kid can't afford smartphone
>fail the task
theres your problem

>No rapes reported is just proof that there are tons of rape "survivors" too scared to come out.

To be fair, if no one told you the story or meaning of this painting, realistically, if no one else was around, how long would you stare at it?
I blame the teachers. I understand that it requires a lot of skill to paint photorealistically, but there's only so much you can gather from it on its own. Especially now that we have photography and Photoshop.

I'd like to see this.

>yet

Reminder all millennial threads are shill threads

Look at this piece of shit that's never been to a real museum. An actual good museum would take you all day to see everything. So considering those kids were probably there because of some school related thing and had limited time, it would make the most sense they would make their life easier.

Why do you hate me? I didn't do anything.

Wait who is this guy? How is he a bigger cuck than King Cuck himself, Burch?

fuck this world

>"This is how we avoid paying out EEOC/Worker's Comp/DoL/OSHA complaints".
Lie, lie and lie?

I worked for a black guy once who refused to hire anyone who wasn't mexican or white, because according to him when he started out he only hired other 'brothers' and quickly found out that niggers are lazy worthless pieces of shit (his words).

He basically just lied to the EEOC about the number of employees he had, and what race they were. He was convinced if they realized he had 100 employees in a majority black area and none of them were nigs he'd get sued or something once they realized he refused to hire them. He was probably right. But it was hilarious how easy it is to lie to the EEOC.

>feminine benis :DDD

Kek

I thought Pete Steele died in 2010

They've been doing this forever, dumb shit. It's no different than having an audio guided tour with a tape player.