So the main character died at the end and Dr. Ana is the daughter of Deckard and Rachael...

So the main character died at the end and Dr. Ana is the daughter of Deckard and Rachael? That's a fucking stupid ending. This is a disappointment.

it's not certain that K died

he might have just been chilling

>movie made 30 years after the last as direct sequel is stupid

No shit

>So the main character died at the end and Dr. Ana is the daughter of Deckard and Rachael? That's a fucking stupid ending. This is a disappointment.
The movie was great you turbofag.

Don't bump a spoiler thread you nigs

why not

>implying robots can get pregnant

>robots

wow thanks for the spoilers asshole

>ywn peak 80s Sean Young pregnant

Just got off the 10:05pm showing of this movie in IMAX 3D and I’m completely floored. A total classic and one of the greatest movies ever made. Holy shit, it may just be my favorite movie ever. Denis Villeneuve is a total genius

*upvote*

>$0.05 has been deposited in your account.

:((

>t. NEETs who can't afford to watch the movie in theaters

*gives reddit gold*

>literally the only movie I've looked forward to in the last decade
>going tomorrow, first time i've bothered going to a cinema in 7 years
>on Sup Forums for completely unrelated reasons
>get spoiled
i'm not mad

Report the thread. OP only made it to spoil people.

sorry you got spoiled, but i feel like it won't hurt the experience

This is the post of someone that plays videogames and reads comics
Not someone that actually knows a thing about film

why do you care so much?

>can't afford
When you're a NEET with an IQ of 139, money isn't a problem friendo. Crypto doesn't require any prior work experience, after all. However, mixing with the working classes is beneath us.

Sup Forums is on the brink of collapse into Sup Forums tier
People like that need to be removed quickly as star wars episode 8 is around the corner and we won't survive with this many low cineIQs here.

This is very troubling times

i don't think Blade Runner fans are also Star Wars fans. Blade Runner fans have discerning taste.

this. I suggest posting spoilers like OP is doing at the very least, or start posting gore or Sup Forums stuff. Anything to repel the reddit fag horde.

or maybe your antisocial ass can migrate to another chan

These "people" are praising the work of Villeneuve who is nothing more than another hack like Fincher, Nolan and Anderson
They have no taste

No can do, redditfag. I wont let a comfy board fall to plebs and cringey memers who unironically like tfa or reddit and memey.

watch the movie first before shitposting. you might learn something

So you want the main character to be special like always? The special character (the daughter) is locked up living the most boring life possible.

I agree fellow redditor. Blade Runner 2049 is an absolute master piece and one of the greatest movies of all time, along with Star Wars The Force Awakens and Spiderman Homecoming!

I did you fucking ape. It's how I know these "people" praising it aren't from here and need to be removed

I just want the MAIN character to not die like a fucking austist protecting someone, especially Deckard's daughter. Literally got cucked.