Other urls found in this thread:

themoviedb.org/list/14960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blade runner 2049

All dicaprio movies.
>Whats about the film?
>About dicaprio of course

this was made for women

There truly aren't enough sea-adventure movies like this. Ones that don't involve pirates I mean, this and Hornblower are the only fixes I can get.

ITT: People that will never understand women

This thread wouldnt even be possible if we didnt understand women. Our very understanding them is what leads us to declare the things they, in fact, would not understand

I was watching the movie with my cotenants, 1 guy and 2 girls. The girls walked out around halfway through the film, completely bored, while me and my buddy were absolutely captivated.

literally the easiest things to understand

by each others cocks?

YEEESSSSSS

i HAVE A LIST FOR THIS - themoviedb.org/list/14960

These for sure.They, literally deal with issues/condition/situations/emotions that are strictly male

They.. women would see these characters as completely fictional, being crazy, a fabrication pulled out of the blue for the sake of the movie. They really don't understand.
It's not about misogyny either, these movies were very gender specific, from they're paper birth way before it's film finale.

protip: the girls were right, this movie is borderline unwatchable

This one too
Top of the list for sure

no homo

>mfw roasties have better taste than my fellow fa/tv/irgins
The Assassination of my fucking interest.

absolute plebes

ty

nah women don't understand homosexuality or the frustration of dealing with being a homosexual because it female homosexuality isn't real, it's just a phase or something fun they do

it was pretty shit though, the main patriotic emotional moment was 20 small boats arriving to pick up 50 soldiers and 3 fighters