twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sneed

>polycottoning to your own coping tropes

feed

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

This triggers the pajeet sneedposter who never sleeps

youtube.com/watch?v=KqFNbCcyFkk
youtube.com/watch?v=DtJ28qOEG1g

This sneedfaggotry has really driven home how little hiro or the mods give a fuck about content any more. Its just about how many hits and the resulting revenue. You can get banned for saying reddit but simpsons threads get written off because of one fags vendetta and the rest of the sheep jump on the bandwagon.

Oh please.
Sneedposting is no different than baneposting.

Don't you mean who never sneeds?

>ITT televisions and films that are impossible to discuss on Sup Forums
>televisions

I always found it hard to discuss the 86" LG SUPER UHD TV

american dubsguy

Sneedposting is vindictive. It only exists to kill simpsons threads. If you weren't new you'd know that.

American psycho since repeaters still exist on this board for some reason

the digits only enhance the discussion of the movie

based sneedhunter

BvS

Baneposting is a kino meme though

american psycho

Kill yourself faggot

I disliked the original Teen Titans cartoon and I like Go.

Anything and everything.

Anything involving this guy.

Rick and Morty

Mike Tyson?

he is quite handsome
for __you___.

Switched at Birth.

Did you just get here yesterday?

Simpsons is crap and belongs on the cartoon board with all other children's media. Sneedposters are doing god's work.

What kind of fucking faggot would ever watch that shit?

I thought he was Idris "Affirmative action hero" Elba

Me too. Go's still mostly mediocre since they have to churn out episodes on the regular but when it strikes, it's gold.

Except they dont target rick and morty or other cartoons. The one or two simpsons threads a week that actually featured discussion weren't a problem. After the sneed meme ramped up we now have multiple sneed threads spamming garbage everyday. Gods work huh?

Yeah well, this sort of shit is exactly why we can't talk about it. Anyways I stopped watching it two years ago because it got too repetitive, but I still have a lot to say about it. See, it fell into the same trap as GG where the characters take turns in becoming the villain of the week and all this love drama who cares right? What's that called? Either way Daphne is a mary sue bitch, but she is pretty hot so it's a bit of a dilemma. I got into the show because of koe no kanachi but deaf culture is out there which is a bit of a turn off.

Yeah right? It's fun to have on the background and it can make you laugh. What more does one need?

I dont even know what gg is but a show about retarded teen drama pretending being deaf is such a big issue and pushing the faggot agenda with that little kid. Disgusting shit.

>obnoxious trance music in the back
>not music from the sources you're talking about

how do you fuck up this badly?

It wasn't that retarded the first three seasons. If it makes good television who cares? Unfortunately it doesn't after those three seasons, but it was good for a while.

>herp derp what's ur favorite ebisode
>hehe i liked that one too fellow 4channer
>durr werent the simpsens great

That's the level of discussion your "comfy" simpsons thread present. Stop shitting up the board and go to Sup Forums. On top of annoying faggots like you, sneedposting is actually funny by itself, it's the best meme this shithole had in the past few months. Certainly better than reddit-tier Jonah Hill comebacks or le whore-boar game of thrones posting.

Yeah just what we need, manufacturered drama and teaching kids to be queers. Kill yourself faggot.

Any film that isn't a meme.

Need /film/.

Queers? They can't help they were born deaf.

>comfy
Hurrr
What's your issue with one thead if people like discussing a show they like? It wasnt like there was a general. Why isn't rick and morty targeted? It actually is spammed. You're just another Sup Forums is only for memes newfag.

The deaf girl and the little boy being a faggot are separate issues

Pickle Rick is spammed much more than sneed. Or at least it was when Rick and Morty was airing. And now it's over and there's not a single thread about it. You simpsonlovers, on the other hand, constantly try to start a discussion about a show that wasn't good for the last 20 years.

There was a gay guy? Okay, but was that a focus point because I think it was more about the deaf part.

The Simpsons

Sopranos, buffy, frasier, seinfeld, the shield, countless old shows get posted about. If you made a thread to sneed in fair enough but you want to stop others enjoying something just becsuse its not what you enjoy. Like i said it was once or twice a week. No one forced you to read about a show you dont like. Your behavior is just faggotry.

Being deaf is not a fucking issue you retarded faggot piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Never said it was, get raped, but it did create some interesting plots for the characters that did.

Its just more huuuhhh isnt this so awful filth. Fucking sick shit. Even dr quinn medicine
woman had a deaf character. For fucks sake.

Guy who made that first video must have autism. Barney literally replaced his alcohol addiction for caffeine.

Okay. Say, is Dr quinn medicine woman good?

Why dont you give it a look and form your own fucking opinion?

Okay I fucking will. Thanks.

Hiro's shekels and jewgold
Formerly Moot's

The dubs speak truth.
It's true really. If you have a legitimate question about American Psycho, someone will answer it. Meanwhile dubs-posters keep bumping the thread.

The Pickle Rick meme did target that faggy Rick and Morty too.

the forced sneed shit aside whats there left do discuss about the simpsons? the show has 3x the amount of bad season than it has good

I don't like the VAs anymore. I want to punch Lisa everytime she laughs.

Hard mode: Name something that is possible to discuss on Sup Forums.

Alien Covenant

neck yourself

should I check it out

I could really go for some seed right now, but where can I buy it?