Wtf just happened

>driving 7mph over the speed limit on the highway
>wee woo wee woo
>"do you know the speed limit? Why are you holding your phone."
>"Iunno I'm just nervous I don't wanna get a ticket because I just became an EMT"
>"step out of the vehicle please"
>"uh-whaa
>"out of the vehicle and in the back"
>"ok"
>"now tell me again why you are nervous"
>"because I just got my EMT license and I don't wanna lose it"
>as I say "it", spit flys out of mouth and lands on his shirt
>"woah watch it"
>I hateful stare at him and memorize his name and do nothing because he's black and I'm white and I was going the same speed as everyone else and I have a trump bumper sticker and I know exactly what's going on
>points to a dime wedged into my outer windowsill "What is this!?"
>uh what
>"WHY IS THIS HERE"
>"uh I don't know, what's that got
to do with anything"
>He stares at me cuz he's black and I'm white and he knows exactly what this is
>"It doesn't matter. When I ask you a question you answer me. When I ask you why this dime is here"
>"ok well I honestly don't know"
>"well I was going to give you a ticket but I guess I'm not. You drive the speed limit from now on ya hear, and put that time back where it was

Racism cancelled out today

Wtf

My mother told me if I abuse my adderall again I'm not gonna have a prescription anymore so tonight Ima abuse my adderall >:)

what the fuck am I reading

Whats the dime for i dont understand

Thanks for the bug report user I'll be sure to put a dime in my windowsill to exploit this police glitch in the future

WHAT IS THE DIME FOR YOU FUCKING WEEABOO FUCK

Good thread

Dimes on window sills are considered to be a good luck ward. I don't know if it applies to car windows, and I don't know why a nigger cop would be triggered by this.

don't talk to cops it only gets you in trouble. just do what he says

AND NEVER ADMIT GUILT.

Cops always ask what happened, for their (((report))), but it's really to try to get you to admit that you're guilty so it's open and shut in court. If you think you're in shit, plead the 5th. Nothing but "I can't answer that right now, will need to consult with my lawyer first".
Of course I'm not talking about a minor infraction, I mean serious stuff.

The way it's written you can tell this just happened and OP is still high on adrenaline and freaked out.

It's kind of cute! Here you go OP, have some anime tiddies to calm you down!

I'm sorry this happened OP but praise God you kept your head on straight.

i'm saying that you shouldn't answer any questions at all and to do exactly what he says.

You should have just asked him "AM I BEING DETAINED OR AM I FREE TO GO?"

Police are legally required to either detain you (and then you can ask them what crime you committed) or release you.

>I almost got a ticket, but I didn't.
>Sup Forums is my personal blog.

mean to link

I almost felt bad for you but you're a trump supporter so you deserve it

I almost felt bad for you, but you put a Trump bumper-sticker on your car like an idiot. Natural selection.

Vote Trump.

pics of dime or it didn't happen