It's an Artie Bucco episode

>It's an Artie Bucco episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3qrfk5P_hg&ab_channel=SergeyKaminski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Artie had the worst arcs next to Christopher. Even AJ episodes were better.

There he is. Fag McFagson the Elder.

Best early episodes

WE LEAD THE WORLD IN COMPUTERIZED DATA COLLECTION

I used to say poor Artie in the earlier seasons but the shlub did it to himself honestly. Poor Bobby is more like it.

>Oh! Jean-Philippe! Yer home. I called ya five times. Qu'est-ce Que C'est?...Message machine broken?
>Nice crib. Whazzat uh...Berber carpet? Those, uh... fuckin' shoes you wear, what are they, uh... designer? Hmm? You fuckin' avoiding' me mother fucker? Where’s my money? Oh, what are you gonna cry now, Huh?
>Stand up you frog–eating Faccia de Gatz'. I will fuck you up!

This guy had a top tier wife and was such a whiny bitch. He knew the type of people he was dealing with but only decides to play moralfag when it suited him.

what did he mean by this

His wife is the biggest ballbuster on that show. She just has nice tits.

She likes it when you stroke her muzzle

kill yourself

Well duh, thats the point. The show was about a bunch of really, really horrible people. Everyone was a piece of shit, even the ones that you might be prone to sympathize with.

Yeah, Bobby never had a goomara and he mourned his wife respectfully, but he was a fucking murderer, just like the rest of then.

>it's an Artie beats the shit out of Daxter episode

After Furio Artie was unironically my favourite side character.

His wife had nice tits and should've shown them off too. Even that born again Christian secretary did

>She suffers from extreme halitosis(bad breath). Members of the cast began to complain as it was so obtrusive that it began to affect filming. Cast members would flinch when in close proximity to her and it was caught on camera numerous times. One of the actors physically gagged when she read her lines close by to him as he was already suffering from a stomach bug and felt under the weather. If you watch her scenes, you can see the other actors reaction to her breath although a lot of work in editing removed the most obvious cases.

why was this allowed?

To be fair to Bobby he only became a murderer reluctantly after kicking Tony's ass for insulting and bitchboy Soprano had to get back at him by making him do the one thing Bobby hated the most.

Why didn't she just use mouthwash before her scenes? Chew gum all day? Was everyone too much of a pussy to tell her?

Kill yourself reddit.

lmao what the fuck
why would she even consider pursuing a career in acting

Besides the memeing queers, bobbyfags are the most ignorant pathetic posters.

I know what you mean, but he still did it. He put a bullet through that kids head

>it's an Artie and Benny rivalry scene

>NO, FUCK YOU! I don't know which one of you pieces of shit did this, but I'VE been good to you, AND YOU PAY ME BACK WITH NON-STOP ASS RAPE!

Artie was a great character in the first season.
after that he was just annoying

What the fuck?

>after furio
superb taste

Wasn't the reason for the hit that the kid was a Montreal drug dealer who accidentally killed a family member of a made man? I could be misremembering and the kid could have been just a drug dealer but I swear there was a "drug dal gone bad" element that eliminated his sympathy.

No, Tony and bobby were doing a deal with those 2 frenchies and one of the guys offered to knock down the price of the vitamins if he took care of a problem his sister was having with her baby daddy

>If you watch her scenes, you can see the other actors reaction to her breath although a lot of work in editing removed the most obvious cases.
fucking gay, that shit sounds hilarious

It's funny how Benny got his shit rocked so often.

>Beat up by Chris at the intervention
>Beat up by Phil
>Beat up by Artie

He's up there alongside Little Paulie and Georgie The Bartender.

eh, still would

Fucking idiot

bad meme. even if true i would still let her ride this dick today

Keke kiku keka kaka

Ah that sucks. I had a friend with halitosis. Great teeth and flossed but damn her breath was like death. No one understood why. Id still fuck her in half though.

This fucking guy!

>I TIDN'T TAKE THE TOILET PAPER

Some people seem to have more of a tendency for it regardless of oral hygiene. Idk why.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

>Id still fuck her in half though.

Like you can keep a boner when the smell of rotten eggs crawls up your nose

Little Paulie and Georgie only got beat up by made guys. They couldn't do anything.

Getting beat up by Artie is pretty low.

You forgot
> beaten up by a fucking Dominican drug dealer/club manager with a golf club and golf ball in GTA Ballad of gay Tony

top fucking kek

why was kafka in the sopranos?

>Artie had the worst arc

Funny because he was the only person who redeemed his life in the end

>Got back with his wife
>Spend more time in the kitchen than harrassing his customers
>Stop being a self pitying betafag
>Restaraunt flourished with full of customers

I can't believe people worship this hack and his books

youtube.com/watch?v=-3qrfk5P_hg&ab_channel=SergeyKaminski
I liked artie

>by the end most of the guys are gone
;_;

>tfw

>tfw Paulie and the Kike were the last men standing

>she talks
>does his line
>she walks closer and talks
>he drinks wine and takes a big sniff
>gags
lmao holy shit.

Furio was still alive

His wife was a fucking bitch, bitchy enough to rival Livia

Do you think AJ ever got to be Trump's helicopter pilot?

I like to imagine that he's out there somewhere right now, hovering over us.

Technically Sil wasn't dead yet

He was basically a vegetable by then, him and Bobby didn't deserve to end like they did.

>the posters

lol

eh silvio did some dirty deeds - bobby was a saint though. he's playing with his trains in guinea heaven at least

His kids got fucked though... worst ending of anyone in my opinion.

Is AJ in this thread now?

AJ was the NEETest of NEET scum, he probably browses all boards at once.

Artie was a good looking motherfucker

She was married to a retard who hung out with mafia criminals, so she had a right to be bitchy.

artie is definitely /ourguy/

>the last scene with artie where he goes to the kitchen and cooks one of his old recipes, with a love of cooking not seen since the early seasons

complete fucking kino

tfw ill never have a charmaine wife

he wasn't really handsome, but he had that perfect look going

Artie looked the stereotypical Italian cook or barber, too cartoony to be handsome.

exactly, but sometimes being a walking stereotype is even more charismatic than just plain looks

You could even say the show doesnt work without him.

He is a character who seems to have absolutely no redeeming qualities and his life spirals downward exactly like the rest of the cast. But unlike Tony etc he finds it in himself to realise he has it pretty good and gets his shit together. This is contrasted by tony's "universe is indifferent so im gonna be the biggest asshole" mentality that inevitably causes his death

>He is a character who seems to have absolutely no redeeming qualities
artie is a good man, his main problem was just insecurity over hanging around with mafiosos all of the time