This is Captain Chinkylady from the Federation Starfleet vessel Chinabuffet-C, you are trespassing in Federation space...

>this is Captain Chinkylady from the Federation Starfleet vessel Chinabuffet-C, you are trespassing in Federation space, would you like to order beef & brocoli for your entire crew? If not please leave. Chinkylady out.

i rant kung pao chicken prease

>dude I just discovered I can say racist things while my mom isn't around and I won't get in trouble. CHINKS. hehe
so is this board literally nothing but edgy 13 year olds or what

does your mom watch you typing user?

>I can't think of an insult
>oh I know, I'll just borrow yours

Pathetic. Use your brain.

I'm a 28 year old and say racist shit at college daily. No one cares unless you directly call someone a nigger.

unless you already are a nigger.
then its okay.

>28 years old
>still mentally 13

how sad for you user

Sweet and sour pork, some wantons and some dog soup

More like 18.

This. Friends and big bang theory are the funniest shows evar made and racism is nevar funny, like evar.

>from the Federation Starfleet vessel Chinabuffet-C

你没有幽默感

at least she wasn't a retarded mary sue like first officer noggins

she looks liek she uses gutter oil

why did so many of the vessels have chink names? are they implying China won WWIII?

> not realizing chinks will be nuked in 2019
fucking lel

Hey now, don't you talk shit about Michelle Yeoh, she inspired one of the Three Sisters in R.O.D The TV.

wish Yeoh was the mc

>chinese lady
>with a chinese accent
>commanding a ship with a chinese name
>quoting Sun Tzu

>is named phillip gyros

I don't get it, did they mix up names or something?

Bravo, you are truly brave man.

According to the novel, she's married to a greek, hence the last name. Idk about "Philippa".

>he thinks racists jokes are edgy or smart

Well, almost all rednecks jokes are racists. It is just that simple - someone is different, we make a joke about him. It is on the same level as fart jokes.

Gheorgiu is Romanian, Phillipa is Greek you fucking sub-verbal australopithecine

>chinese lady quoting sun tzu
>greek literally named fucking gyros

These fuckers really don't even know how to do minorities right, do they.

You beaners are allowed to

The show was the racist one with the Sun Sue reference.

>see, I am Chinese! He he he!

kys cuck :)

I'd still ravage Michelle, even though everyone knows Zhang Ziyi is the better choice.