youtube.com/watch?v=lEmSMvdMH4M
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWnG4JZgpk
youtube.com/watch?v=p7C0arR310g
youtube.com/watch?v=yRhIWUyWFOk
youtube.com/watch?v=de-ArDJjUDY
youtube.com/watch?v=sciz05q9JdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spy Groove was GOAT Canadian show.

Skiing with live chickens strapped to our legs? We LOVED skiing with live chickens strapped to our legs!

>In the Vegas tradition of recreating the world’s greatest treasures, Johnny Nevada has recreated Las Vegas itself, in the heart of Vegas.

I can smell the CANADA from across the room.

>essential woke up too early for reboot so i might as well stay awake core

I remember this. A cartoon where clearly the title was thought up first.

eek sucked.

but the terrible thunder lizards were pretty great.
youtube.com/watch?v=0wfuz7FfM-I

youtube.com/watch?v=lEmSMvdMH4M

eek was great. it was so cynical. he was always going around being friendly saying "it never hurts to help" and invariably went through excruciating pain for his troubles. it taught kids a valuable lesson.

i also liked that they parodied things that kids in their audience would never know about till years later, like apocalypse now and monty python's holy grail.

youtube.com/watch?v=-jWnG4JZgpk

I remember this because it'd play really early in the morning before school and iirc, it had someone who voiced a character in Teen Titans doing another character on that show.

I really wanted to like this show but I never could get into it.

OH MY GOD I FORGOT THIS EXISTED

Holy Shit

Nigga has since created Futureworm

I watched this recently, I really enjoyed it, but for the life of me I cant find the last episode ANYWHERE. All the typical streaming sites made this error where they had episode 3 uploaded twice and listed as episode 3 and 4 so everything was labeled incorrectly. So no true episode 13.

Hot Cassie and cute little Marion. Awww!

From some dark and dusty part of my brain I can only say that these look familiar.

>James Rolfe's unauthorized biography

Did somebody say clang?

There was a panel for this show at SDCC. Everyone had shown up except for Tom Kenny. Kevin Michael Richardson takes the mic and is like 'well... I'm sorry... I don't know where Tom is, but we'll have to continue without him'.

From the back of the hall, someone starts yelling- 'BOO!! TOM SUCKS! BOO!' Kevin squints off into the crowd, sighs, and waves up to the stage.

'Tom, get up here.' Tom'd been wandering the halls with his kid and had snuck into the back of the panel. It was cute.

It had a kickass rock intro, one of the bad guys was Garlic Man, and they had an infinite room in their mansion (a long hallway with doors on the side, each one of them leading into each other).

i vaguely remember watching this but i don't remember the details.

this show had a godlike villain.

I eat obscure shows for breakfast

Anyone? Anyone?

At this point the intro theme is almost a meme.

That's because Mark Hamill is the GOAT voice actor

I watched one episode while I was waiting for Rough Necks: Starship Troopers to come on.

MAH NIGGA

Mummies alive was the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=p7C0arR310g

Did this show get a proper ending?

I remmeber these
they were shit

whoa, for some reason i dont remember the dinosaurs from this show, but i remember the cavemen.

what are you talking about ? Eek was great, i still know the musical episode by heart and Eek's premise was funny on itself.

Oh man, I remember that show. Mcdonalds had toys from it at one point too, IIRC.

It had a Pulp Fiction episode, an Apocalypse Now Episode, and a Godfather episode.

It was amazing.

poor man's Home Movies
but it was decent for a canadian cartoon in the mid 2000s.

I watched this show as a kid for the premise but after watching it again holy shit the writing was amazing.

Maybe it wasn't as good as I remember, but it does take me back to a simpler time.

The first episode had some memorable moments that I quote to this day.
Like this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=yRhIWUyWFOk
And in that same episode there is a shitty rock band that leader singer would always scream sing their name in conversation.

It's only ten episodes though

SKEL-E-TON WAR-RIORS

youtube.com/watch?v=de-ArDJjUDY

Didn't his mother eventually get concerned and thought he was schizophrenic or something?

Mummies Alive was probably one of my favorite after school shows when it was running.

These were some good cartoons.

Pretty sure this used to be on RTE and some weird channels sporadically.

I know this show was popular but I got recently reminded of it. I might still like this show even more as an adult.

I wonder why this show didnt scare me as a kid.

I MET YOU

GOAT theme song

Tom Kenny seems like the best guy

I think I beat off to that show once.

youtube.com/watch?v=sciz05q9JdE

I only see that air on Spanish channels

BEFORE THE FALL OF ROME

The dragons made me uncomfortable

grrrrr