Making Multiple Hillary Conspiracies Congruent

Currently there is a thread where Kek states that Hillary will die in three days.

There is another thread that shows a removed article stating Hillary is already dead.

There are multiple threads regarding the body-double phenomenon/theory.

Combining them results in the following:

Hillary fell very ill during the fainting episode. At first it was believed that she would recover, so they sent out the body double to bolster her image as being healthy. After the body double stunt, she deteriorated and died.

It was determined not to reveal news of her death, but instead make it so she dies in three (or so) days. This way they can claim that the body double was her, but after that she deteriorated rapidly and expired.

If they admit she's already dead, the body double is essentially outed. This would wreak havoc on public trust in govt. and the DNC.

Reasons body double is probably not her: 1. Looks nothing like her (reasons stated in other threads) 2. She embraces a little girl while having pneumonia 3. Her entourage is completely missing 4. If she fell due to a faint without a handler to catch her, the concrete hitting her head could easily kill her, so the one time you can be sure they would not suddenly leave her alone is right after a fainting spell 5. If she's on blood thinners or other meds its even more dangerous, especially since she's had a stroke before

Post all links, memes, infographics, and sweet sweet praises below. It's time to tie all the theories together Sup Forumsacks

Pic related.

PS - Anyone stating the body-double theory is a shill/distraction outs themselves as a CTR shill or an accidental lackey.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthcare.com/profile/metrocare-home-services-inc/
profiles.health.ny.gov/home_health/view/18676
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hgmmb

Kill yourself, shill. Hillary is fine. All we can focus on now is voting for who will defend the constitution, and it obviously isn't Donald (D)Rump(f).

I'm under the impression that it was hillary that came out of the apartment, but I believe her decline in health is accelerating, leading to weight loss (change in figure/face), and then there is the medicine they are pumping into her. Who knows what effects it is having

POST ID: No. 88619277
Reply 116: This to all hell, Secretary Clinton is the only candidate out of the two who will defend our constitutional rights like our first amendment. All of these conspiracy theories about her health are nothing but Republican lies designed to move votes from her to (D)Rump(f). It gets old. Come on, guys. The joke is up, Trump isn't a serious candidate.

tbqh m8 I've got a bad feeling about some of this

>the 'accidental' tweet sent by the celebrity Hillary impersonator
Firstly, if any of you think that woman is the best they've got, you are deluded. They most definitely have silently recruited more lookalikes and put that particular celebrity one out front

>the celebrity lookalike 'goofs' that she was where the 'conspiracists' say she is
too good to be true. I guarantee there will be something very soon coming out about how this celebrity impersonator has an alibi for not being there

Because it was AN impersonator, but it wasn't THE impersonator they are leading us to think it is

Compare their faces. This new impersonator looks older and thinner and generally of a smaller build/stature. The celebrity one has a likeness to Hillary, but nowhere near as similar bone structure etc

>tldr
>are they lying about the lie about her dying so they can lie about her dying whilst they lie about her dying?

It's not the impersonator. That's a ruse.

There's more than 1 Hillary, but it's not a double, more so a clone or twin.

Impersonator was too much (((coincidence)))

The double just taking Hillary's place in the elections would be the best option

Wew lad

We all wish she was dead but lets be honest she most likely isn't, not yet at least. Her health as we know has been deteriorating rapidly over the last few days and weeks which could be an explanation to the difference in pictures. I'm sure once we see more of her publicly appearing and speaking we'll realize its actually her. I mean this is pretty far fetched even for Sup Forums

Agreed. I don't claim it's any particular impersonator. Chances are they would have multiple.

I don't even have any particular need for the body double theory to be right. I have nothing invested in the theory.

All I've done is look at it objectively, and objectively it doesn't seem to be Hillary.

Most of the changes between the two wouldn't be caused by medicine/weight loss. The finger length is one, but facial features are another (too many feature changes that aren't based on weight).

tbqh when I first saw the video of the potential body double I was literally saying "wtf is happening, who is that...is that Hillary? wait what?? where is everyone? wtf?" At the time I literally didn't know who the news was trying to show me, I thought they had forgot to cut the camera to Hillary.

I freely admit that the theory might not even be true but anyone dismissing it out of hand is not giving it an honest look (also known as a shill). Such as this CTR shill

Nah not CTR just bored as fuck and looking for (you)s.
Thanks boys

Bump

Her phone interviews with Andy cooper are freaky and seem fake as hell

>dat face
this is not a human.

Related to this, there's a rumor on the Donald subreddit that Hillary is currently in the Houston Methodist Hospital on the 12th floor in Texas. Any local anons wanna check that out?

she's not dead (yet). don't make yourselves look like crazy conspiraacy theorists.

off topic: when's the first debate and where can i watch it as a britfag? I'm guessing it wont be live on tv here

Where is she? We need to see her face in front of a camera saying she is Ok. Until then shit like this is just going to perpetuate.

has she been seen or heard from since hugging the kid?

Source?

If she's dead then yes, her being hospitalized for a couple days would have to be the story if they are going to cover up the body double stunt.

Two thoughts:

1. At the time of the debates, this will all be moot. Either she's there and obviously not dead, or someone else shows up. All this speculation will be irrelevant.

2. The erroneous news stories are clear early reporting mistakes based on A) Clinton leaving the 9/11 memorial early for health concerns and B) a jumpy press that emphasizes being the first to report something over being correct. Arguing that the Hillary with shades is a double is futile because you're all face blind and are using shit reference images. It's her. The little girl isnt going to get pneumonia from being touched, assuming that's what she has.

The most important element of this story that is constantly overlooked is that Clinton's doctor reportedly diagnosed her on Friday the 9th, but nobody was talking about it until the 11th. Her incident in Sunday forced everyone to admit she was sick.

The well was already poisoned on the question of Clinton's health before now. To have to backtrack and admit this conversation is valid after dismissing the (troll) concerns for weeks is enough of a justification in my mind to justify a undeniably staged photo op after leaving the memorial. Typical Clinton. Typical politicians trying to spin things favorably.

TL;DR it's not a body double, and she's not dead, but something is definitely up with her health, and I don't think it's pneumonia

Its happening. Like it or not

>She embraces a little girl while having pneumonia

Implying Hillary cares about the health of children. Hell, she probably sacrificed one to Moloch before breakfast and ate a baby just before this photo. That's how she refuels.

Except that if it is a body double (you never addressed why it isn't) then it's a huge story regardless.

Have you actually looked at the alleged double?

BYE BYE LYING SNAKE
SHE WILL FALL
THE EARTH WILL QUAKE

BYE BYE LYING HAWK
HELL WILL CALL
THE JEWS WILL GAWK

BYE BYE STUPID SPICS
WHITES WILL RISE
NON WILL MIX!

GOOD NIGHT LYING BITCH
NO MORE MUSLIMS
LAY THOSE BRICKS!

no source just my opinion man. not really interested in any conjecture beyond the obvious fact that she's ill. Do you have an answer to my other question cuz i really wanna watch that debate

Know why her trip to Cali was canceled? If anything were to happen, they'd never be able to find enough innocents in the area.

Consecutive dubs say something is up

Yeah I did and the only thing that doesn't look right is the nose. The pics in the OP are shit. It's her.
I'm not denying this isn't a big story. It's huge. But talking about her being dead and body doubles are speculation and will be easily debunked or confirmed at the debates if not before then.

Blessed be KEK

Indeed. Too bad however that CNN etc. will make the public swallow the pneumonia excuse.

The chances she'll get another medical episode on stage during the debates isn't great, unless the stress of facing off with Trump triggers her.

Blessed be

checkem

Got some juicy information for y'all

friendly reminder that its not an apartment. its a medical facility. I have confirmed this

healthcare.com/profile/metrocare-home-services-inc/

Metrocare home services - provides health care services for the elderly.

21 E 26th St Fl 4, New York, NY 10010

Address as listed on their website. Dare you to put it into Google street view. Looks an awful lot like 'Chelsea Clinton's apartment', wouldnt you say?

If you look at the body double and believe it's definitely her, then yes there isn't much more to discuss. How you can feel that way however is beyond me.

When I watched the video the first time I honestly didn't know who they were showing or why. I thought I had two videos playing at once in different tabs because I heard Hillary being discussed as if being shown but that didn't register in my brain as Hillary. As soon as I realized that was supposed to be Hillary I basically shrugged off my feeling. It wasn't until I saw it pop up elsewhere that I re-evaluated my instinct.

Looking for a theory that ties all the bizarre behavior together is entirely rational. Body double have been used by powerful figured throughout history. There is particularly untouchable about this theory and line of reasoning over others, and it certainly doesn't credibility to posit a rational explanation for irrational behavior that has countless examples throughout history as the explanation.

We already know the lies know virtually no bounds and that the press is in the bag for her.

The purpose of this thread is to tie multiple theories together into one relatively straightforward explanation. Until there is video evidence that Hillary is still alive, and it looks/acts/quacks like Hillary, this theory appears quite valid.

If she "dies" in 2-3 days and we haven't seen her alive between then and now, or if all we've seen are questionable possible body doubles, this theory will have even more credibility. I'm positing it now so that it can be evaluated in tandem with future events as they unfold.

PRAISE KEK CHAOS KEK SHOWS TRUTH

I've been arguing that she died as she was getting in the car or soon after, very soon after. I even argued that she may have been "put down" at that moment.

I also find the video fish in itself. Why was she being filmed when nothing was happening, and why is the footage so short and direct? Typical things you see from phone-camera videos like shitty angles while the recorder fucks with the camera aren't there. The shot is astoundingly stable, there's no panning around, the phone stays honed in one Hillary while she just stands there does absolutely nothing.

I truly believe the camera man was in on it and recording her collapsing deliberately. There's something about the video that's *too* perfect.

I could have sworn pneumonia wasn't intrinsically contagious. Pneumonia is more like a condition than it is a sickness unto itself, kind of like how AIDS is an outcome of the HIV. Pneumonia is an inflammatory lung condition; which can be caused by all sorts of things and not even necessarily communicable pathogens.

She has Parkinson's

>88625378

Holy typo I had to clean up my last post. My bluetooth keyboard was in/out and I didn't realize it...

If you look at the body double and believe it's definitely her, then yes there isn't much more to discuss. How you can feel that way however is beyond me.

When I watched the video the first time I honestly didn't know who they were showing or why. I thought I had two videos playing at once in different tabs because I heard Hillary being discussed as if being shown but that didn't register in my brain as Hillary. As soon as I realized that was supposed to be Hillary I basically shrugged off my feeling. It wasn't until I saw it pop up elsewhere that I re-evaluated my instinct.

Looking for a theory that ties all the bizarre behavior together is entirely rational. Body doubles have been used by powerful figures throughout history. There is nothing particularly untouchable about this theory and line of reasoning over others, and it certainly doesn't injure our credibility to posit a rational explanation for irrational behavior - one that has countless examples throughout history - as the explanation.

We already know that their lies know virtually no bounds and that the press is in the bag for her.

The purpose of this thread is to tie multiple theories together into one relatively straightforward explanation. Until there is video evidence that Hillary is still alive, and it looks/acts/quacks like Hillary, this theory appears quite valid.

If she "dies" in 2-3 days and we haven't seen her alive between then and now, or if all we've seen are questionable possible body doubles, this theory will have even more credibility. I'm positing it now so that it can be evaluated in tandem with future events as they unfold.

>hahahaha i wasn't in new york, get out of the basement you conspiritards

Roll for greatness roll for glory

ayy, delete this

"Rigged".

I lean towards this also. Or rather she had Parkinson's (if dead)?

The alternative theory is that she might not be dead (making the Kek thread wrong, I only threw it in here for fun mostly) but she is in such a poor state that recovery is unlikely or won't matter.

There is no necessity that she be dead. However the worst possible thing for the DNC is that she's alive in a vegetative state.

DNC bylaws don't allow another candidate to take delegates unless the living candidate grants them. If she's a vegetable she can't grant the delegates, which means the DNC can't act until she dies. They are in limbo.

This would mean their only two options are to erect a permanent body double or finish her off and claim such was her will or that she passed naturally.

If she died right after getting in the car I don't think they would have trotted out the double. I think they expected a recovery, sent out the double, then the really Hillary crashed and possibly died. Now they are holding back on the release so that the body double stunt recedes into the past a bit.

Heres looking at you kek

disgusting

Is she actually dies will the Democrats pull a Venom Snake with thte double and make her become the new Hillary?

Hm...

The host network usually livestreams it

Seriously, what is happening? What does this all mean?

not that similar desu. even less so these days

what the fuck kind of fetal alcohol deformity is that?

This That Hillary was checked into a facility, falsely called an apartment building, from which her alleged double emerged, in addition to said double implying that she was in New York City at the time.

is her twitter account gone?

nevermind im dumb

There's a theory on thedonald subreddit that Hillary is currently at the Houston Methodist Hospital in Texas on the 12th floor. One of the redditors tried to get on the 12th floor of the Fondren and the Scurlock towers. The glass doors on the 12th floor of the Fondren tower were locked and they couldn't get in. They couldn't even get to the 12th floor of the Scurlock tower, though, as the elevator refused to stop on the 12th floor.

Just something to add to the rumor mill.

you all are doing well, but it will never be enough.

rerolling for Tesla Trips

SOULS OF THE NIGGER-BABIES SACRIFICED BUT NOT DEDICATED TO MOLOCH IN HILLARY'S ABSENCE.

SOULS FROM HILLARY'S BLACK PLAGUE

SOULS THAT ARE 2/3RDs AS LARGE AND ABORTED FOR HER

LET HER DIE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION DURING THE DEBATES!!!

AND, LET THE WHOLE WORLD BE RED PILLED AND MY CHILDREN IMMORTAL

GOOD FOR THE GOOD GOD

Sounds plausible. If she's in critical condition or worse condition than expected, why not?

It's not necessary that she be dead, just worse off than expected.

It's notable that she's only done phone interviews since the incident (not counting the alleged body double). This is positively bizarre for a candidate who has a huge stake in looking healthy and has the multimedia infrastructure around her to be live on air any second.

Why show up "in person," trot around, hug a little girl, and then proceed to do phone-only interviews once the "crazies" start talking about body doubles?

Literally just makes it seem like she's to sick to show herself (at best) or it's not her talking at all. It doesn't matter which of these is true, both have the same implications.

what if she's in a hospital in cali and cancelling the trip was to throw us off the trail?

fucking hell stop rolling.

thiiiiiiiiis plllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssse

your computer is a time machine and you don't even know it

There's a rule in hidden powerful circles where they are forced to give hints of their doings all the time.
If you can give the idea subconscious, supposedly you make your action more powerful.

and who told you this rule

Bump

kek

Please explain the pic you posted in the other thread that is now archived.

What is the significance of the highlighted/boxed lettering. Break it down.

My face when deceased Hillary’s body double will become forty-fifth President of the United States of America.

She was on Anderson Cooper today

The fuck is this, the prestige?

There were two Hillarys all along?

Freemasons do it all the time. Hollywood Jews do it all the time. Chinese Triads do it all the time. Illuminati do it all the time.

I've been following this Hillary Cunton body-double saga for the past day in between classes, and I was thoroughly sold on the body-double theory and it being Teresa Barnwell, especially after seeing the photo of Barnwell's weird ass crease thing above her upper lip. Never noticed it on Hillary and thought it was a red-herring.

Pic attached I found while looking up pics about ten minutes ago. In the picture, Hillary on the left has that weird crease above her lip, as well.

Not discounting that she didn't have a body double. Like I said I was thoroughly convinced with this, but this has thrown me off.

The teeth look different, and so do the body figures. Also crazy how she could walk a couple hours later after going fucking limp like that.

Plus the supposed "imposter" Hillary does appear to have equal sized ring finger and index finger, which real Hillary clearly does not.

Pol, what's the verdict?

keep it up senpai

I know you're stupid or new because you didn't check the flags. The poster in that thread is Australian.

Basically, the building caught on official photographs from the media is identified by that lettering. They say it is an apartment building, but the Aussie says that it's an elderly home.

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account

It's pretty clear he's insinuating it's something other than what's being claimed. But boxing some lettering doesn't mean anything. What I'm asking for is where is the evidence that this image holds significance. You posted the link here meaning (assuming you aren't a retarded shit-poster) you endorse the post as somehow significant, so who gives a fuck who the OP of the other thread is? Are you that dumb?

It looks like nothing but bullshit which is why no one else is responding to it and why the original post died quickly with no replies.

Obviously it fails to illustrate an idea effectively or the idea is irrelevant. Apparently you failed to realize that which is why you polluted this thread with it.

Profile of the top front teeth looks different between 9/11 Hillary and little-girl Hillary.

Chelsea's apartment complex was an assisted living/home care facility before the Clintons bought the building.

It used to be called "METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC."

profiles.health.ny.gov/home_health/view/18676

Google maps that address and what do you know? Chelsea's apartment complex! Same place she went to rest before declaring she feels great!

Fuck off, Hillary.

you're doing it wrong

already getting bored.

Her skull is a different shape

what more do i have to do. anyone else ever feel that way?

why do threads echo>!?!?!1 like thse things just disappeear no archive man i wish senpai would notice me

everything is pointless and sad. doesn't anyone else agree?

This reminded me of something I read 6 months or so ago. Hillary claimed to wear wigs sometimes when some reporter asked her a question about her hair. Maybe there are no wigs. Just two different people

I mean, as an impersonator, is it out of the realm of possibility that the impersonator does her makeup to match the crease? So she looks more like Hillary?

yeah, maybe

let;s go find out

I'm not even convinced that the woman everyone is referring to is the impersonator. They may have multiple of them.

What I do believe is that the woman in the video "showing how healthy she is" is most likely not Hillary.

We also haven't seen Hillary since this incident. She's only done phone interviews after showing how supposedly "fine" she is. It's much easier to fake a voice than a whole person.

If she's fine, and she is in one of the - if not the - most well financed political operation ever, why isn't she streaming her interviews to news agencies to quell democrat concerns? Surely they can wire up a camera somewhere - anywhere?

No, things just aren't adding up. Not at all. The next couple of days look to be very interesting.

>The double just taking Hillary's place in the elections would be the best option

This. It's too late to get another candidate on the ballot. If dead Hillary gets elected they swear in her VP choice and he appoints a new VP. Democrats get to stay in power.
If they admit Hillary died they won't win the election with a dead candidate. Democrats don't get to stay in power and Trump gets into the office with no entanglements or loyalties to stop him from exposing any shady shit that has been going on. Democrats lose power, their reputation, and any chance of ever being trusted by the people again.

Admitting she's dead now after backing her, keeping her out of jail, and lying about her health would kill the Democrat Party.