>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 12
>Ceasefire is in effect
>Jihadist rebels attempt to advance on key government village in the Golan Heights
>Iran, Hezbollah welcome Aleppo truce
>Largest rebel group rejects Syrian ceasefire
>Russian jets hit ISIS in Deir Ezzor with full force
>Syrian Army pushes eastward to Jisr Al-Shughour(N Latakia)
>Syrian Army plans to expand operations in northern Aleppo
>Syrian Army ambushes ISIS in east Sweida
>Iraqi government expels anti-Iran group
>At least 21 civilians killed in Saudi-led air strikes in Yemen
>France’s premier warns of possible new attacks, 15,000 people on police radar
>Explosions in and around Baghdad kill 12
>Germany to destroy tons of Libya chemical weapons components

Featured
youtu.be/8SPGpVOGXIs
youtu.be/4p84kaOdMnY
Thread theme
youtu.be/rOxK66Fu88M
youtu.be/BxPsY2Zlwrk

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPksQgaPonU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg)
strawpoll.me/11214233
strawpoll.me/11214361
presidentassad.net/
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/HKX07/status/775451164770865152
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for genocide kurds

To the Golan heights!

How was everyone's day so far?

Israel will win this civil war.

comfy thread themes and southfront in featured

POST THIS TO EVERY ROACH

>it's been one month

youtube.com/watch?v=WPksQgaPonU

>no updates on the rejection of the ceasefire by 21 major "rebel" groups, the continued airstrikes by the IDF near the Golan Heights, or the demonstrations by the Druze against Israel
You suck desu

G-Gomen...

Ok that's just stupid. Rebels are mostly Syrians who rebelled against the government. Just distinguish JFaS from them, like even fucking Wikipedia does.

I'll put it in the next OP then.

Mosul when?

>t. spurdojuan

>Rebels are mostly Syrians who rebelled against the government

Stay classy happy Houthi!

Where does this pic come from? Does someone has the video?

>Rebels are mostly Syrians
What part about "foreign mercenaries" don't you understand?

I just watched the USPC on Syria thing.(youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg) It needs more views.

>jewikipedia

Al-Masdar News @TheArabSource
Israeli airstrike hits Syrian Army positions near #Damascus

You're right there are those fucking Iranians, Afghans, Pakis, and Lebanese there.

Countryside General Official Forecast Fall 2016

One year after Russia intervened, Assad's structural decay has only worsened despite the increasing elimination of his enemies in vulnerable positions. As such, he leaves himself exposed in fronts such as south Aleppo and north Hama, while relying on the good graces of Jordan to keep Daraa safe, which it does for now.

The US ceasefire seems to have been largely rebuffed by the northern opposition. Some southern groups in Daraa and Quneitra appear to be reactivating for whatever reason, now of all times. And Turkey seems to be wooing the US with talk of anti-ISIS ops, while claiming more and more territory for its favoured Syrian opposition.

Only Iran's unwavering determination to back its side until victory is confirmed. The US, Russia, Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, are all fluctuating.

Being that the ceasefire looks set to fail, we are likely to see further SAA/IRGC operations, focused on securing Latakia, and south Aleppo leading into Fua and Kafraya. A counteroffensive in Hama is certainly possible as well.

Meanwhile, the rebels will most likely continue to probe for weaknesses. The regime desperately needed the siege back, and thanks to a month of human wave attacks, Russian Buratinos, and a political freeze on rebel activity, it succeeded.

Rebels are certain to continue their Hama offensive, consolidating north territory before attempting a southward blitz. The bulk of rebel forces are not in Hama as of now but they hold more territory than they've ever held since the start of the war.

It is not clear the SAA and its allies can continue to hold down Aleppo while blocking a rebel advance in Hama. And the militias in charge of Latakia cannot be moved around as freely as the ones in Aleppo. Areas of modest gains to watch are south Aleppo locales such as Hader and Wadihi, and north Hama ones such as Kernaz, Maan and al Hamra. A massive rebel offensive on west Aleppo or Hama city are still probable.

strawpoll.me/11214233
strawpoll.me/11214233
strawpoll.me/11214233
strawpoll.me/11214233
strawpoll.me/11214233

MASTER

Can someone give me a serious reason as to why Kurd's think they're anything other than Nomadic Iranian's occupying foreign land? They literally have no history in Syria and most of what they occupy in Iraq. The more I hear of them the more they seem like a We Wuz Kangz culture.

Just go away

you haven't ever been right before, you're a joke

>Assad's structural decay has only worsened

Stopped reading there.

good ol' Mark
And this.

Can someone give me a serious reason as to why Optometrists hate bakeries, bakery workers, and fuel for bakeries so much?
Asking for a friend.

>There are people voting for mark

I just threw that in there as a joke

>Tfw I forgot about deepcover and leafcanastan

>structure
>territory

Please don't ever read anything I ever write ever again.

Good think you didn't ask to screenshot that, because your forecasts haven't been accurate at all.

mark was funny at least...

You forgot houthibro, gruber, chilebro, some others who post user because they are irl namefags.
Also Mark is the Caliph of Autismeristan, how dare you insult his divine sperginess with this improper title.

Moments like this are when I'm glad I wrote months instead of weeks. At least I namefag and can own up to my mistakes. Where will you be in a few months when south and west Aleppo DO fall?

I still predict the fall of south Aleppo, the only thing that changed is the opposition will either storm west Aleppo or Hama. They're definitely not gonna do West Aleppo so soon after storming Hama.

I was 80% sure Aleppo will be liberated a month ago, now I am 40% sure on the next six months, 90% sure on the next two years.

I'll make another poll...

:'(

I also now expect that Nubl and Zahra will be besieged again even without storming west Aleppo. The Turkish advance against ISIS and the YPG will make the regime lines very thin.

You must be a raging alcoholic

Nah, make it current namefags. Houthibro, leaf, and mark should not have their memories tarnished.

Alcohol is haram.
But anal jihad is halal.
Really makes you drink.

I'd say just the opposite. You know those people that don't drink when they really should? I bet he's one of them. Too good for the common sins.

New poll
New poll

Vote now!!!

strawpoll.me/11214361
strawpoll.me/11214361
strawpoll.me/11214361
strawpoll.me/11214361
strawpoll.me/11214361

Lets see what happens, I don't think what you say is possible but lets wait and see.

I don't know where I will be in a few months if that happens. The thing is you claim to be a tactical expert, and then fail your predictions. People here make shitty predictions all the time, but they don't claim to be experts nor will defend their predictions so much.

>Minnesota-tan is winning the old poll
Vote here faggots.

>Minnesota-tan is winning the old poll
He is actually tied with t. aleppo syrian

makes sense
Voted for onur. thanks whoever voted for me

and based Mark

>Voted for onur

But WHY???

My last vote was for the Caliph of Jersey.

>Voting for onur

Why?!

I've made a list of developments for the next thread's OP. Anything else I should add or change?

Developments Sept. 13
> 21 FSA, "rebel" and jihadi groups officially reject the cease-fire conditions
>Syrian Army kills over 30 jihadists in the Golan Heights
>New Israeli air raids on Syrian posts in Golan Heights following cross-border mortars
>Israeli lawmaker accuses Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman of aiding Syrian rebel group formerly known as Nusra Front
>Kerry: US, Russia could approve strikes by Syrian government against al-Qaeda-linked group despite new cease-fire
>Saudi warplanes kill 14 Yemeni civilians in Saada
>Exiled Yemeni Foreign Minister pleads to the international community for help against the Houthis

>Voted for onur

Did you guys actually take this seriously? I'm surprised.

I'm making a Twitter poll version of this.

Because On*r is the great turkish philosopher of our time. No one sticks to their scruples better than him.

>Tfw I forgot about zezombiegerman and putler no troll 1488
>tfw There is a toothpaste brand name user i forgot about but I can't remember the name he used

>vote Onur

wtf I hate democrazy now.

I'm not an expert, I'm an amateur. My only expertise is following this war for five years and doing my best not to let my bias for any one side cloud my judgement.

Do I still believe the rebels were militarily capable of doing what I thought they'd do? Yes, absolutely. I maintain they failed for political reasons not military ones.

But that is a cop out anyways. My current position is that it's still too early to write off the outcome of the battle of Aleppo, though the rebels have suffered an unequivocal defeat in this round nevertheless.

>There is a toothpaste brand name user i forgot about but I can't remember the name he used

Aquafresh?

>doing my best not to let my bias for any one side cloud my judgement

stopped reading there.

>not taking seriously a poll of best namefag in a cambodian tile picture blog

comfy md I believe.
correct.

I can only do 4 choices for 1 twitter poll. Should I do a single elimination tourney? We can pick our favorites each day and they'll go up against another bracket.

Yes thank you!

Thanks for voting for me.

Forgot him too.

>I'm not an expert, I'm an amateur
Well, that describes you better.

>doing my best not to let my bias for any one side cloud my judgement
You better try harder there buddy.

>My current position is that it's still too early to write off the outcome of the battle of Aleppo
I agree with you on this. Lets see how the ceasefire works.

No one voted for you. You just used your proxies to vote for yourself a bunch faggot

>Should I do a single elimination tourney?
Sounds like a lot of work, but I won't stop you. I'll vote if you post it.

Should do a series of polls in tournament style yes, the only problem is how to decide all the seedings, there's a lot of matchups that would most likely end in landslides for certain contestants.

No reason to get jelly, big boy.

>mfw mighty mexirado is butthurt

>Helpful reminder:
There is a website that seems to have collated all of the interviews with Assad and his father here:
>presidentassad.net/

I kinda want to do it. It sounds fun.
We could try and split it up into different catagories like shitposters, weebs, etc.

Hi Minnesota-tan's cousin
Hi Rod

Sounds like a good site for OP, or at least the wordpress.

Why does Human Rights Watch hate Assad so much?

Because of his dedication to stamping out the threat to national sovereignty thatall bakeries impose on the people of souriya, wherever said bakeries may lurk.
Legend has it that there were many bakeries built throughout the nations of europe after WWII and that is how the federal union of the EUSSR was able to be established.

You don't find the pro-Assad circlejerk here to be overdosing on confirmation bias? No one here expected the Jarablus and Hama ops to start, the argument was whether the full might of the rebels can succeed in Aleppo.

The Hama gains in particular should be troubling for the regime, as never have the rebels captured as much territory as they have today, for as long.

The twin battles in Hama and Aleppo don't seem like something the SAA can sustain.

Assad is going to stay in power, and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Aleppo
Who?

Because if they don't hate him their funding stops.

>Financier and philanthropist George Soros of the Open Society Foundation announced in 2010 his intention to grant US $100 million to HRW over a period of ten years to help it expand its efforts internationally.

>You don't find the pro-Assad circlejerk here to be overdosing on confirmation bias?
Yes, I don't claim that people here are neutral, /sg/ is pro-Assad.

>No one here expected the Jarablus
Turkish trick, Erdogan played his cards well.

>and Hama ops to start
Yeah, that was a fuck up of SAA.

>The twin battles in Hama and Aleppo don't seem like something the SAA can sustain.
This one I don't know, I think it depends on how much Russian support they get.

Funny that you mention... I was just reading about George Clooney and his remarks on the political situation in Syria. He was starring a movie called Syriana (2005) and is one of the celebrity supporters of HRW.

What's truly baffling is that your case against Assad is not political or religious. You think islamists will actually defeat Assad on the ground no matter what, you shill every rebel offensive worse than Julian, you really define confirmation bias. What evidence based on the past five years could suggest to you that this war was a good idea?

You got Karen's vote

I didn't even vote myself

Bear in mind both Russia and the united states are now bombing islamists alongside SAAF, with plans to increase.

This post gives me goose bumps.

>Not voting yourself
Don't you love yourself?

Why are so many celebrities such liberal faggots?

BREAKING: Kerry looks exhausted, calls for 'united syria'

>3 votes for me

You love me. You really love me.

okay I made a new comprehensive list of /sg/ personalities. vote on the website front page syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

They need to suck cock to get the multi-million dollar parts. This Clooney shit has so many (((coincidences))) it's not even funny.

While you guys are having a homosexual tripfaggot circle jerk actually gruesome deplorable things are happening

twitter.com/HKX07/status/775451164770865152

>SSNP-chan(going bareback)
>Houthi-bro (rip)

Both made me kek.

meow meow meow i dont know what isis is meow meow i love catnip

>marrying that ugly fucking arab witch

lmao

sad

I heard they are turning people into soap and lampshades

Just don't go near ISIS. They don't have a good reputation with cats.