Why isn't she real bros ;_;

why isn't she real bros ;_;

Literally the worst movie I have ever seen. On multiple occasions I felt like walking out but I stayed only to witness the monument of shit this movie is.

I wonder what it feels like being her husband. Sure you get to bang the hottest chick in the continent but you also know she's taking Hollywood cock on the side.

Fuck off you click faggot

gotta go back to your shit faggot site plebbit boy

Watch more film you r/movies pseuds

It's fucking absolutely terrible. Nothing else even comes close. Not just the plot and acting but also the fucking sound effects and VFX makes it fucking nauseating to watch. Fucken high pitch sounds that they hold for fucking ever and that Sierra Madre rip off
It's awful. It has Sony shilling all over it as well as coca cola and Peugeot. It's complete shit. It's like a poorly written fallout expansion pack showed into the movie format except the player is a faggot and nothing of any importance of value happens. It's pure shit.

Holy christ please never post again

do us all a favor and end yourself

It sucks. It's bad. It doesn't even match the trailer.

Do. Not. Reproduce.

It is bad. The story is bad. The movie watching experience is bad. It is bad all around. It's terrible.

Posts like these make me sad because this is probably an actual opinion and not just a blatant shitpost

See

Tell me what makes this movie good

I'm baffled how I still find new levels of utter retardation on this site

What the fuck are you talking about?
Did you at least watch any trailer or read about what was the movie about?
Develop more your arguments, say whay you didn't like it but don't insult a movie that many people have liked it.

Why isn't she 50 feet tall? ;_;

Now this is Bait

Post top 10 films and top 5 directors.

Directors

1) George Lucas
2) Stanley Kubrick
3) Scorcesse
4) Villeneuve
5) Tim Burton

>Now this is Bait
He says as he just posted these

AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go figure

Yet you refuse to produce a single argument in support of this turd

I know, it's so sad.

Name your top 5 directors

Lucas is first
WêW lad

>Five of Lucas's seven features are among the 100 highest-grossing movies at the North American box office, adjusted for ticket-price inflation.[4]

Lucas is one of the American film industry's most financially successful filmmakers, and has been personally nominated for four Academy Awards. Lucas is considered a significant figure in the New Hollywood era.

Robert Bresson
Pedro Costa
Tsai Ming-liang
Hong Sang-soo
Preston Sturges

Blade Reddit 2049 was trash

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh yeah it was pretty funny they called the AR waifu Joi as in jerk off instruction.

Who let you out of your cage? Have you even watched the 1st movie?

WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE GUYS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucken lost
I would imagine it's as bad as the first one

John Ford
Kenji Mizoguchi
Jean Renoir
Jacques Rivette
Manoel de Oliveira

Blade Runner 2049 was good tbhqh

I absolutely hate this faggot like (You) whoring over exaggerations where you don’t have a single actual argument but you have to over exaggerate to make your post seem more valid somehow.

>"Literally the worst movie I have ever seem"
Really? I mean really, you never seen a worse film than this in your whole life? Fuck off, you attention whoring flaming contrarian

See

Wow you linked your other post which is somehow even worse

Name a worse movie

>"It's fucking absolutely terrible."
>"It's awful."
>"It's complete shit."
>"It's pure shit."
Wow nice arguments user, really insightful and not embarassing at all.

You write like a triggered 12 year old, there is not a single actual argument there, just a bunch of "it's bad because it's bad" meaningless again attention whoring sentences. You just listed all elements of the film and said they were nauseating, what kind of overly general statement is that. Product placement is an "important part of the original too so that point is irrelevant too. Besides the CGI Sean Young (which is completely seamless) the movie is largely VFX free and most of what you saw was entirely practical.
You said literally nothing.

Well I think it's one of the best films this year, but even if you hate it with all your might you should see that an Adam Sandler movie, a Marvel capeshit flick, nuStarWars, the new Ghostbusters and all the other degenerate flicks Hollywood has shat out recently are worse in every single way possible than this film.

Ok fine. Let us begin. Movie starts with the most action you probably see on the movie. He kills the brute and finds the box. Claire says oh can you find his accomplices? No. Nothing is ever said about this again. Dah goose in his typical goose typecast character goes back to hq we see the LAPD building so fanbois like you can jizz ur pants. The baseline scene starts. Start nauseating now. Quick chat with Claire where she swears and drinks a lot so she can pretend to me a real man but fails miserably. Claire is just one of the examples of the closet feminist agenda of this film.

He goes home he eats some shit but it has a holograph over it to make it look like real food and he has this augmented waifu. This is already gay as fuck and lame as fuck. He's such a fucking loser he buys accessories for his waifu like the pen. This is more personal issue I have but whatever. Half way through the kiss on the rooftop she freezes and Claire calls him. Ameribears start clapping now. Is this really Villeneuve's Magnus opus? Idk let's continue.

We are back at the station looking at Rachel's bones. But look Avon barksdale is there. Why? He literally never shows up agains. Why is there? What is the point of this? He says some unintelligible niggers babble and we never see him again. Claire says some more bullshit and tries to be strong and decisive like a man but fails again. More coming soon

>the average 12yo poltard skips school to watch a movie

>Claire says oh can you find his accomplices. No. Nothing is ever said about this again.
Did you even watch the movie? He was living there alone for 20 years and you learn all about the "accomplices", you learn about Rachel, Deckard, the rebellion. Just pay attention next time.

>The baseline scene starts. Start nauseating now
That part is literally made to make you nauseating and unsettling, not just by repeating all those lines but with the white noise being played throughout the scene. If you felt nauseated there than the film worked.

>Claire is just one of the examples of the closet feminist agenda of this film.
She literally apoints K to go kill a miracle baby user, how is that in line with the feminist agenda. You're so fucking lost that the moment you see a female on-screen you think "LE FEMINIST AGENDA WAAAAAH"

Just stop posting altogether, this is embarassing.

>This is already gay as fuck and lame as fuck.
Are you 12? No really, are you underage?
I can't think of a single other reason why would anyone write something like this and not be a literal kid or an actual autist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAH
Holy fuck this is gold, keep posting. Someone please screencap this when he's done

>This is already gay as fuck and lame as fuck
The absolute state of Sup Forums posters.

when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot

You're fucking retarded. The accomplices photo was some black guy and some other guy if it was Deckard and Racheal and shit the movie would have ended there.

I know and understand when a movie uses a thematic device to evoke an emotion or to unsettle people but this did neither other than nauseate and annoy.

How is it not part of the feminist agenda to kill babies.

Seriously though someone put all this guys posts together in a screenshot

TFW NO QT USB STICK GF