What does Sup Forums think of Martin Shkreli?

What does Sup Forums think of Martin Shkreli?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLNLxqPU-AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g
youtube.com/watch?v=WllFeIZrVO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wigger attention whore

Proof Albanians are as bad as Jews.

He's our guy. Your repeating digits confirm this.

top guy for going after illary

RIP, bro.

I think he's good looking as of late.

What was the purpose of his little stunt last night ?

Is he okay?

The fag genocider is an agent of kek

to fucking troll what the fuck dont you guys realize this is just a normal internet nerd who just happens to also be an actual genius who is rich but also doent have a job and just has a shit tom of free time on his hands and has realized he has become a cult following who he can fuck with

this

Loads of cash. Does funny stuff. Big time asshole. Probably about to get killed by Hillary.

If he gives me 999 dollars like your trips I'll like him more.

I know he's a good chess player.

Don't know anything about his unethical business practice. I heard he bought up some Aids-medicine, and now refuses to sell it for normal price to degenerates. Seems like a good guy.

check out the freeMartinShkreli youtube channel for loads of kek

He's probably dead by now, ever since the whole "Hillary" thing. He's got a semi paranoid, hour long rant on his twitter.

/thread

I like him, he seems like a sort of eccentric genius billionaire. I bet his life would make a good movie. I'd probably read his autobiography. He absolutely destroyed that black female SJW on his livestream that time, and that was hilarious.

I bet he posts on Sup Forums, at least I hope he does. He's met Milo Yiannopoulos and has stories about him.

I'm watching his financial lessons right now

learning a lot (but I'll never actually put it to use)

Based

F
troll shiptar

do the mods on this shit board do a fucking thing? jesus christ this faggot shilling himself 24/7

I played a game of LoL with shkreli. He was supporting and stole my kill so I said "You fucking ksed me? Was the money you stole from aid patients not enough?" and then he flamed me and talked shit about my rank :(

He's like when anons think they can act IRL like they do on Sup Forums. Usually resulting in an ass whooping.

Why is he streaming all the time from a shitty room when he is a billionaire?

Maybe he should bro up with Dan Bazalian.

I like how much asspain he has caused from people who don't fully understand what happened.

Literally ignorant as fuck. In his live stream he explained how his pill main drug is for one time use only to cure people, so he marked up the price to put money into research. People who still hate him are on the hate train out of ignorance.

I heard he gave it away to people who couldn't afford it and nearly all of his money came from the insurance companies.

If that's the case then he's a pretty cool guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLNLxqPU-AQ

Chaotic Good

That was a pretty elaborate ruse. And just when you thought it was over...

smart guy but is a total attention whore.

Indifference

That stream last night was pretty funny

he's a pretty big guy

attention whore RL troll

also getting shafted for doing something that literally everyone else does, except it's AIDS so he gets attention

cucked attention whore, nothing BASED about him. waste of time & memed to death

The pharma stuff he did was extraordinarily clever. He exposed how insurance companies scam regular American folk but it backfired due to how the press treated the situation and how readily morons are to get enraged on social media without investigation.
Wu-Tang troll was hilarious.
I followed his Periscope streams outside 'Chelsea Clinton's apartment' the other night and he was hilarious. I also saw his stream when he claimed to have been gangstalked outside his house or whatever and I do hope it was just paranoia. But it is a sad state of affairs when someone fears for their life for trying to make the system fairer for all.
RIP Martin Shekeli

>for you

Very high IQ guy. Quirky, with a side order of vindictive. Loyal to people who deserve it. Competitive.

i hate him because
>albainian
>looks like brianna wu
> don't understand how pharma works
but after his thing with hillary
>i hate him less
>(he's still an albo)

>I do hope it was just paranoia
I assumed it was a prank. Did you see the computer text of the "FBI agents" afterwards? "The cat is neutralised."

And his latest tweet pretending to be his assassins posing as him being suicidal? Good stuff. I hope he's not genuinely worrying friends and family with it though.

Okay martin

What the fuck kind of name is "Shkreli?" It looks like someone fucked up trying to type something about Shrek.

Has anyone seen him since last night?

What does Sup Forums thinks about the LATE Martin Shkreli who recently killed himself with two shotgun shots to the back of the head ?

It's amazing he was able to shoot himself even once with a crushed neck

It's "retards fall for false words for a kike again" episode.

What's a complicated fancy room prove?

if you hate martin shkreli you're literally the epitome of a bluepilled media-manipulated faggot

if you'd listened to any of his interviews anywhere on any topic you would know exactly why he did what he did

If you listen to the mainstream media and facebook posts by hopped up millenials and take them at face value no wonder you hate him, you fucking idiot

srs question then, why did he do it? I only got the msm version

He's cool as fuck, hella misunderstood. Nice guy, does free (good) finance lessons and same with his chemistry lessons. Super smart too, big troll which makes me like him more.

Dead.

kek

because when he raised the price of that drug, 95% of the people affected were either 100% covered by insurance or corporations covered by insurance
he personally said "if you can't afford my drug now, contact me and i will give it to you for free" on multiple occasions
he's using 60% of the profits from this drug to research new drugs, which is an unprecedented amount from many other drug companies

youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g

you might not like his attitude or his way of talking (the interviewer is shit too) but this interview basically spells out everything he did, why, and countering any claims that what he did was negative

Jew

Only worthy of our derision.

he was in the front running for the position of "the beast" but much like shapy and a few others its literally just that he comes from a wealthy family and is the appropriate age range

all of them get knocked down to under study level fast. none of them know the secrets of babylon which is a requirement that every snob luciferian ignores thinking their lineage is sufficient

WTF why is this guy trolling Clinton when he is a fucking billionaire???

youtube.com/watch?v=WllFeIZrVO8

Why doesn't POL support him?

Why doesn't Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants support him?

Not to worry, I did the exact same thing on Sup Forums about ten minutes ago user. Called the board "TV." I guess it's not just great minds that think alike.