Reminder Soldier exists

and is pretty decent. Takes place in the same universe as Blade Runner.

Says who?

Soldier was written by David Peoples, who co-wrote the script for Blade Runner. Peoples considers Soldier to be a "spin-off sidequel"-spiritual successor to Blade Runner, seeing both films as existing in a shared fictional universe.[4] The film obliquely refers to various elements of stories written by Philip K. Dick (who wrote the novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, on which Blade Runner is based), or film adaptations thereof. A Spinner from Blade Runner can be seen in the wreckage on a junk planet in the film.[5]

There's a common reference between both movies. A war on some planet or some shit. A nerd will correct me/fill in the details.

Also, Universal Soldier was cooler.

Wow, I had no idea. Neat.

Soldier was a shitty movie. Ghosts of Mars tier.

I still like both though.

Neither did I. I enjoyed soldier as an action movie but it falls flat as anything more than that. Screamers is better

the same kind of garbage disposal ship seen in SOLDIER shows up in BLADE RUNNER 2049. Kinda expected a cameo from Kurt after that but it never happened.

>Soldier was a shitty movie.
I don't know what you expect out of a movie. It was perfectly good sci-fi.

>it was adequate

What a rave review. I take back what I said

>those D&D stats

He's also got nuke clearance. Dude is late-game high level.

The original script by DWP is quite different. Clint Eastwood was originally interested in directing it, it could have been the Unforgiven of the scifi genre rather than a shlocky action flick. On the first day of shooting, he visited the set and told Anderson "don't fuck it up, kid". Of course he did fuck it up, as usual.

Could be reaching a bit, but RTYPE and 4COM could be nods to the games R-Type and X-Com
Or maybe it's a nod to 4-LOM
How deep does this wormhole go?

>height: 1.89m
hmmm

>INTL: 1947
brainlet

Fuck me I had no idea how close we were to having Clint save sci-fi.

the space conflict that roy baty mentions is shown on soldier i think

Tenhauser gate

It's also a unlicensed remake of MD Geist.