Hillary has put a page on her official campaign website explaining how a green cartoon frog is a symbol for white...

Hillary has put a page on her official campaign website explaining how a green cartoon frog is a symbol for white nationalism

its fucking happening

archive.is/j6h3G

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=T1dbqg8j5uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nuQxno6U76c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

where can I buy that backpack?

Check Sup Forums's ChinkShit General

Wow, do they realize how retarded this makes them look?

>mfw we make ILLary focus on explaining memes to her decrepit followers.

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Yes Sup Forums can

Meme magic is real, fellas. Praise Kek.

HA
HA
HAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

OH MY FUCK THIS IS GREATEST PREZ RUN EVER

no I doubt it but half of the internet has a great time right now laufhing

>a presidential candidate is freaking out over a fucking meme
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

I honestly can't believe this is real life at this point

Wake up.

Meme magic is real, this is Hilary's attempt to weaken our god.

Post repeating digits to restore power to Kek.

Something feels...different about this campaign year. I can't really place it, but it feels like a straight up bullshit fest. Not just your average everyday bullshit (no more taxes ever), but serious, concrete lies being promoted as serious concrete truths. Maybe it's the attacking of the voter base instead of the candidates? I dunno, it just worse than all the other elections cycles I've seen.

HOLYSHIT, fellow anons, we've made it, i repeat, WE'VE MADE IT.

wars are won before a single battle is fought. and this is comedy gold

Just so you guys know, this is the preface to making it illegal, so it becomes an attack against ...

>Hillary Tier Propaganda

i hope to wont see this fucking frog ever again outside pol

>Wait. Really? White supremacy?
>Das roit!
good they covered this question

This is hilarious, there's no way to intone about the secret neo-nazi symbolism of a fucking cartoon frog without sounding like hysterical retards, but evidently they don't realise that. Praise Kek!

>illegal frog cartoons

Please Kek make this happen

> tfw meme magic is going to determine this election

Will the Pepe Party meme itself into existence in time for 2020?

>Implying that website gets any sizable amount of pageviews

Pepe needs to pimp slap hillary clinton.

>a major political candidate getting buttblasted over ironic nazi frog

is this the real life

chemtrails has made everyone retarded

journalists are just liberal 20-somethings who act and are ruled by emotion like 14 year olds. presidential candidates are 100% personality and slogans, and that's it. Trump = "i'm politically incorrect and alpha", Hillary = "i'm a woman. therefore vote for me, blacks and women". Alex Jones was right.

whoa dude you're not a Pepeist are you?

that frog is racist you know

It absolutely is
We will never have a memetic election ever again

Thank you Reddit for being as cringe as fuck

>racist frogs

>Here’s the short version: Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.
>But in recent months, Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.” They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.
>take back
So in other words, Pepe has always been a symbol of white supremacy.

HEIL PEPE, PRAISE KEK

Where can I buy that cute asian?

will hillary disavow pepe on national tv?

Nice manitoba flag

It's like they think they're talking to dumb kids or something.

>This raised some important questions.
Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?
>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.
Wait. Really? White supremacy?
>That’s right.
Please explain.
>Here’s the short version: Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

What ethnicity is cutie 3.14 in pic?

frog

thanks guys

needed a new cover photo

Hillary knows she is white, with a white daughter and husband AND a white VP candidate right?

Right? She should end white supremacy and step down. So should Kaine.

>green frog is a symbol of white supremacists
Libshits don't even try anymore.

>it's like they think they're talking to dumb kids or something
anyone who honestly believes she would be a good POTUS is either dumb or willing to take her word for anything.

Ask around Vancouver.

>yfw Sup Forums did the unthinkable and took Pepe back for Sup Forums by injecting him into a Presidential election
>yfw Pepe became a symbol of influence inside the political process of the world's #1 superpower

How will the leftist rave/festival kiddies recover? They used to steal Pepe memes for their events. Now they are racists!

But pepe dindu nuffin

if meme magic is real she will croak on dubs, i mean date and time, not this post

>go on ops page

>see this

>is this what the ballot paper will look like

The Hillary campaign mostly *is* dumb kids, i.e. millenials who are permanently triggered and buttblasted due to constant trolling by the forces of Kek. Keep it up, they will respond with more crazy shit like this which makes them look ridiculous to normies.

I like how they're letting me know what I'm thinking as I'm reading the article.

Post LGBT/anti racist Pepes

Can't believe that throughout the entire course of politics in both Modern and 21'st centuries. One of the most prominent key idols which would be mentioned in history as "the icon for white nationalism", is a green frog named pepe.

Not the Swastika or the KKK, but a fucking frog named pepe.

Thank you Sup Forums for making History fun again.

Hillary can't be real. Meme her out of existence

>yfw Pepe became a symbol of influence inside the political process of the world's #1 superpower

We live in the most absurd of times and I fucking love it

>Pepe images become illegal
>A black market for pepes is created
>People trade rare pepes for bitcoins on the deep web

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Clinton campaign is trying so hard to put something that isn't a symbol of racism if you are on Sup Forums and /pol for more than a day. Pepe is a symbol for anything and everything YOU WANT IT TO BE.

Pepe is awesome.

*LGBTQ
Sorry about that

>a cartoon frog is their enemy
>they cant defeat a cartoon frog
>they cant defeat a bunch of people that cant get laid and masturbate to drawing of lolicon
>the chans are so powerful from meme magic that they're toppling a type of jewish control that has worked for almost two centuries

I'm so glad I havent killed myself yet

its just happy little pepes.

what

They're transition to becoming a muslim is almost complete.

there is always tomorrow faggot. dream that dream

This raised some important questions

>Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

Thats pepe. Completely unsupported claim not actually backed up by valid evidence.

>Wait, really? Something outrageous you didnt actually prove?

That's right. Glad to have cleared that up for you.

>“We basically mixed Pepe in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.

Studies say everyone believing stuff said by one prominent supermacist which isnt even named as source, is a faggot

>This is horrifying
Yes
>What can I do?
Vote

Kek

Im literally shaking

I'm laughing on how did they transformed this shit into a full blown boogeyman.
Well done Hillary.

A prominent white supremacist told me that Hillary is going to die before the election

And this is when Sup Forums got shut down for being fringe.

>Antisemitism
Yeah because it is TOTALLY JUST A COINCIDENCE GOYIM!

Chemtrails and cern

This.

Pepe is forcing them to either give him a pass and recruit more people for the alt right or expose themselves as hysteriocal authoritarians who support banning people from twitter and shit themselves because of a cartoon frog and try to label a picture a threat.

This election is the best thing ever

praise kek
this is the happening

It's time to dig up all celebrity tweets on pepe. Katy perry tweeted a pepe like 2 years ago. I'm sure there's others.

Kek

Look at me,
We're the greatest generation now

I had my doubts about whether or not meme magic is real but now I am a believer.

Best laugh I've had in 9 months.

This is the most retardedly desperate thing I have read outside of some choice copypasta and voice chat trolling.

QUICKLY ANONS, TO THE HATE MACHINES

I like how they're trying to pull an alinsky on trump supporters.. It's like right out of rules for radicals.

>“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Pick the target: Trump supporters
Freeze it: Everyone who is pro trump are alt right
Personalize it: Alt right are evil white supremacists associated with pepe the nazi frog, anyone who is associated with pepe is alt right.
Polarize it: If you're alt right you're evil, racist, deplorable, a horrible human being and against america.

Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?
That’s Pepe.

Lads, post how wealthy you'll be on Jan 1, 2017 when rare pepes are officially legal tender.

my sides

Well said

>Hillary has put a page on her official campaign website explaining how a green cartoon frog is a symbol for white nationalism

This reminds me of when Oprah Winfrey was trolled by anons who convinced her that a Dragon Ball meme was really a code for a pedo network.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1dbqg8j5uQ

How out of touch can you be?

after hillary is elected her shills will be pipelining any remotely threatening post to DHS and they will be vanning a lot of us for terroristic threats. maybe they'll comb through the archives too.

Sup Forums memes are literally being talking about on the presidential campaign website.

Sup Forums memes are literally being talked about as part of MSM election coverage.

Sup Forums is influencing the election of the most powerful office on the planet

PRAISE BE TO KEK.

I AM A BELIEVER.

>who call themselves the “alt-right.”
wat
>“We basically mixed Pepe in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.
double wat
>Alex Jones, who believes the government was behind the 9/11 (and that Newtown was “completely fake”)
benis

buying gf

SPURDO IS NEXT.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuQxno6U76c

will anybody even be able to understand how or why this even happened

the frog very intentionally looks retarded, not like the intimidating imagery of an actual symbol

Checked

Yep, thats the democrats for you

Anyone else actually happy that Clinton's campaign is doing this? I mean, to a normalfag this must seem absolutely bizarre. No really, imagine someone telling a normal person that a green cartoon frog with a smug face is a white supremacist symbol. How fucking stupid do you think they sound to them?

and to thing reddit thought they were hot shit doing bernie phone banks and donating their rent money
>who will match me?

So, if that happens, Rare Pepes will be a black market currency?

isn't she fucking a white woman?

See you at party camp user! It's gonna be awesome.

>free tendies
>jokes all day long
>redpilling guards
>seeing all your e-friends in person for the first time
>singing never gonna give you up every night before bed