en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
archive.is/j6h3G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONE

TWO
THREE
FOUR

I DECLARE A RACE WAR

CBC news just ran a ten minute special on how all the best presidents were sick and how dying makes Clinton an even better candidate

fuck I hate the media

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I would vote for Hillary if I got to fill Huma with my semen.

AHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

So she has pneumonia for 4 days?

FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
GAS THE KIKES AND LAY EM STRAIGHT

Ah, yes, the 'ole pneumonia-induced seizures. Textbook symptoms.

Jeffrey Lorde isn't letting them get away with that shit right?

NINE
TEN
TAKE THE CORPSE, HANG IT' HIGH AGAIN

honestly, I think she is dead. I think they are stalling to think of a plan to use her death to uproot this election.

Possibly call it an assassination by Russians and declare martial law.

>Hillary very ill, living on borrowed time
>able to control it with medicine for a bit
>issue body double to show you in horrible health and collapsing
>real Hillary comes out and shows how much "better" she's doing
>health talk fades for now

>Breaking news
>Old person Death denial
>I'm fine
>I'm fine
>I'm fine
>I'm fine
>I'm fine

Never had a grandmother that got tipsy on amphetamines at Christmas?

I listened to the phone interview. She sounds perfectly healthy and spoke with the voice of an angel. She felt amazing after she had a glass of water. God bless her precious soul and let's all hope for a speedy recovery.

My grandmother fell and hit her head once.

I had to keep showing her the blood and reminding her it happened every few seconds until the ambulance arrived.

I think Hillary's whole campaign hit its head.

She had a seizure and had to be dragged into a medical van by eight people.
Then the media said it wasn't a seizure, it was heat exhaustion. In 79 degree cloudy weather. And she wasn't dragged, she tripped getting in. And she's perfectly healthy.
Then she wasn't perfectly healthy, she has pneumonia. Diagnosed last Friday. But that doesn't matter, everyone should give her well-wishes for her recovery.
And so she cancels her California trip.
But she's feeling much better goyim, don't question it.

Thats a decent bounce back from less than a week old spell of pneumonia.

Oh you'll be stone dead in a moment.

according to Bill, it's now dehydration.

They literally changed the story...again.

She's staying at home for 3 days at least. That's not today

Nice knowing you bro.
Have you're family post your obituary that says " suicide by 2 gunshots in the back of the head" so we know what happened to you.

Topkek

>not the south will rise again
yu blu it

Dubs of truth

IT'S A COMMON ILLNESS

EVERYONE GETS IT

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL, YOU RACISTS

GEORGE BUSH SR FAINTED TOO

Fucking hilarious

*note: it only changed from "overheated" to "pneumonia" when godly Serb posted video online of her being dragged into her van.

see

I'd write-in Hillary's corpse before voting for Trump. But then I have a college degree and an IQ above 40.

this vid of her dancing was from primary, not recent.
She was probably doped on drugs, she is sick as a dog

Lol, that's wasn't her voice

It's ok we hope he dies as well, both groups are corrupt dipshits

/o/ made a funny

>In this lifetime you might see Shillary die on stage next to Donald Trump

Feels fucking great

Judging by the state of our colleges, that's hardly a ringing endorsement

>college degree
liberal arts
>IQ above 40

Yep, you'd vote for a dead body alright.

is that thurston moore from sonic youth? looks kinda like an old back stage video documentary before a big concert

Touche. Today's generation is lost (mostly thanks to the lack of jobs, though many kids are apathetic and unmotivated, aside from the SJWs).

French poetry degree and and IQ so low that you only know it's somewhere just above 40

Clinton supporter ladies and gentlemen.

>be anderson cooper.
>accidently says "hitler clinton"

no,thats a school shooter

>Someone who snuck a camera past security pops a quick photo of the two on stage
>the flash sends Hillary into an epileptic seizure
>the black medical handler guy trips on the stairs up the stage and drops the syringe
>the syringe rolls right up to Trump and he just puts his foot on it, holding it in place so no one can grab it
>Trump's face when

>I have gorged on the blood of virgins and now I feel so much better guys!

A 68 year old should not be able to recover from pneumonia in under a day. I feel for all the orphan kids that got consumed yesterday.

I PUSH MY CAMPAIGN INTO MY

You forgot
>literally charged with manslaughter

I DON'T WANT TO GO ON THE CART!

>Its time we
>MAKE
>AMERICA
>GREAT
>AGAIN
*thud*

thurston moore isnt a school shooter?

This is true. They switched to 'pneumonia' after the video had already gone viral. CNN and MSNBC were still pushing heat exhaustion for three hours, however, until it became obvious that the cover story wouldn't hold. What also won't hold is Chelsey's apartment. Chelsey purchased it in January 2013. But what it was originally, was a hospital ward. It was privately renovated in 2012, then sold as an 'apartment'.

When did Hillary's health woes begin?
December 2012.

They literally renovated a hospital ward for Hillary's private use. I've never in my life seen the media run interference so hard for a politician.

That's nothing compared to recovering from being dehydrated to the point of immobility in only an hour *while still having pneumonia*.

I've had pneumonia.
I've had heat exhaustion.
When either of those put you on your ass, you're down for a hell of a lot more than an hour.

keked

MFW she falls down and shits herself in front of the god emperor

It will be glorious.

Hands down, best election ever.

ive had pneumonia once and its miserable. you're super tired all the time, sinus headaches, ear infection and coughing up mucus shit. Also the antibiotics fuckin tore my intestines up, endless poo for 10 days

Thanks for sharing

CNN is going to win the campaign for Hillary. They got her on the phone and she absolutely destroyed the remaining threads of Trump's campaign. It's literally impossible for him to win at this point. Not even this health "crisis" will affect her numbers. In fact, they will probably go up because it's a reflection of how she perseveres even in sickness.

Same here, there's no way its just pneumonia. It knocks you the fuck out, you can't do half of the shit she does with it

she looks like Deng Xiaoping

A shame CNN's ratings are now lower than MSNBC's.

$0.05 deposited to your account, though

>I've never in my life seen the media run interference so hard for a politician.
>for Hillary
user... you seem to have forgotten who Obama is.

Yep this site is getting shut down isnt it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
>?

Same, I was in the ICU for two weeks I couldn't even go to the bathroom by myself without someone holding my arm, but I was really bad my oxygen level was in the 80's.

Haha, you all just got sick burned by post No.88621419 yet you try to deny it with some really lame "retorts". I wouldn't expect you to understand, you're Trump supporters, after all. We need to euthanize all you deplorables.

Conveniently she just caught a disease that has a 12 week recovery time!

She probably does have some form of lung infection, but that's not the whole story, clearly. That's the kernel of truth that's being used to sell the rest of the lie. She's got a neurological condition, likely Parkinson's, possibly vascular dementia, that influences her behaviour. Parkinson's, in particular, makes a person much more likely to develop lung infections such as pneumonia.

Got info on that appartment story? Source preferably.

Im guessing nobody watched when anderson accidently calls hillary "hitler clinton" it was like 15 minutes ago.

This is excellent news. She's going to hold onto the nomination, and she's going to get destroyed. The democrats could have run literally anyone else and demolished Trump.

It's breaking news if she's even feeling at this point.

You don't "feel much better" a day after after having pneumonia so bad you collapse. It takes 1-2 weeks minimum to get over pneumonia, especially at her age.

>post No.88621419

>cnn
no user, nobody watched except half-asleep retired people

>24 hours later and the best the Clinton camp can come up with is "b-but trumps tax returns!"

it's the incompetence that bothers me most of all

I just got over it 2 weeks ago. Doctor said X-rays showed my lungs sticking together, wouldn't fully inflate.

Tried to mow my grass anyway, because I'm not a pussy.

Down for 2 days, couldn't really get out of bed.

This. If she dies before the election, Paul Ryan can suspend the election and take hold of the presidency. If Hillary wins and dies, Bill takes over. If she dies before the election, they run Joe Biden and he wins. If she makes it to the election, Trump will win.

>Possibly call it an assassination by Russians and declare martial law.
Well it is an assassination though. Mr. Teeth took credit for it already and said you're welcome.

>inb4 he has accidentally trips up his stairs and strangles himself to death

Lrn24chin Schlomo

That and cartoon frogs.
archive.is/j6h3G

STUNT DOUBLE CONFIRMED

>cnn
>relevant

>dat inbreeding

>college increase IQ
>college is brainwash material
Pick the second one and the noose as well.

>All those autism shoes
THE MEME IS REAL

Holy shit. Is this the IDF special olympics forces? Is this real?

There's a message board called /o/?

>Erin Burnett's low numbers

that's a shame, she's cute

source on the apartment info?

SHART IN DEBART might be the single most amazing use of meme magic possible

B-Wil always worth a +1